Author Topic: Why are men so angry?  (Read 6807 times)

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
Re: Why are men so angry?
« Reply #80 on: April 09, 2011, 01:48:23 PM »
Ok so you two clearly don't like one another so why don't you just ignore whatever the other says and stick with that method, rather than always making comments about one another and almost trying to score poonts off each other. Anymore comments about each other or about a thread/topic one of you may have started here that are negative for the board will be removed.

FFF- If you do not like a thread posted here, its simple just do not post in it and waste your time in that area. We are all different with our views and what we talk about so its easy don't get involved for no reason other than just to stir up trouble.
c'mon Chris, it's fun, lol ...

Its not been seen that way Alex from both levels.
ok bud sorry, you know how much I respect you ... we can't agree on everything ...

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
« Reply #81 on: April 09, 2011, 02:06:13 PM »
Ok so you two clearly don't like one another so why don't you just ignore whatever the other says and stick with that method, rather than always making comments about one another and almost trying to score poonts off each other. Anymore comments about each other or about a thread/topic one of you may have started here that are negative for the board will be removed.

FFF- If you do not like a thread posted here, its simple just do not post in it and waste your time in that area. We are all different with our views and what we talk about so its easy don't get involved for no reason other than just to stir up trouble.
I'm glad that Scott made you a mod  :)

Thanks very much Falcon, means a lot  :friends: I hope and know you will still be enjoying your countries brilliant success last weekend :)
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #82 on: April 09, 2011, 02:08:26 PM »

ok bud sorry, you know how much I respect you ... we can't agree on everything ...

You don't need to apologise Alex, you've done nothing wrong and as you say nobody can agree on everything, that's just natural and what makes the world interesting :) I'm the first to want fun with anything in life and just want to see great talk and interesting discussion here rather than anybody feeling as though this isn't a place they want to be around.

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #83 on: April 09, 2011, 02:52:08 PM »

You don't need to apologise Alex, you've done nothing wrong and as you say nobody can agree on everything, that's just natural and what makes the world interesting :) I'm the first to want fun with anything in life and just want to see great talk and interesting discussion here rather than anybody feeling as though this isn't a place they want to be around.
:friends:

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #84 on: April 09, 2011, 03:37:16 PM »

:friends:

I definitely one of those in return mate  :friends:

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #85 on: April 09, 2011, 08:17:44 PM »

Thanks very much Falcon, means a lot  :friends: I hope and know you will still be enjoying your countries brilliant success last weekend :)
I didn't say it just to make you feel good Chris, IMO you are one of the most level headed around here despite being an ardent fan of many (ummm too many  :)~) players...
On the contrary I haven't given a second thought to the victory Chris  :)) I told you, I don't care much for it. I love watching sports, but it can't affect my day to day working...

The drag of destiny destroys the reins of reason

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #86 on: April 10, 2011, 02:02:29 AM »

I didn't say it just to make you feel good Chris, IMO you are one of the most level headed around here despite being an ardent fan of many (ummm too many  :)~) players...
On the contrary I haven't given a second thought to the victory Chris  :)) I told you, I don't care much for it. I love watching sports, but it can't affect my day to day working...

I try my best to be level headed :rofl_2: but when it comes to Maria, Victoria, Elena V or Maria K that's not easy :rofl_2: everybody else I can be very level headed over. Wow it really should have been us to win that World Cup then Falcon, I'd have still been enjoying that :rofl_2: day to day life and the world we live in now is far from plane sailing I have to say so good things in sport can take you away from all of that, we got to have our real likes and big pleasures in life :)

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #87 on: April 10, 2011, 01:21:10 PM »

I try my best to be level headed :rofl_2: but when it comes to Maria, Victoria, Elena V or Maria K that's not easy :rofl_2: everybody else I can be very level headed over. Wow it really should have been us to win that World Cup then Falcon, I'd have still been enjoying that :rofl_2: day to day life and the world we live in now is far from plane sailing I have to say so good things in sport can take you away from all of that, we got to have our real likes and big pleasures in life :)
:rofl_2: That wouldn't be like it Chris, I'd have still wanted us to win that World Cup. For me the joy is in watching it and enjoying for a few moments after the game, but after that, I just keep my mind off it, of course the passion is still there, else I wouldn't be following so many sports, I wait to enjoy those moments again  :)

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #88 on: April 10, 2011, 02:12:37 PM »

:rofl_2: That wouldn't be like it Chris, I'd have still wanted us to win that World Cup. For me the joy is in watching it and enjoying for a few moments after the game, but after that, I just keep my mind off it, of course the passion is still there, else I wouldn't be following so many sports, I wait to enjoy those moments again  :)

It sure is a great attitude and way to look at it Falcon :) I wish I could be a bit more like that sometimes :rofl_2: instead of giving myself near heart attacks sometimes I think, sometimes I'm that nervous I can't really enjoy the game/match as much as I'd like :rofl_2: its that feeling as they near a win or get the win that stays with me, and then look back at the match with great memories. But we're all different so its all good :)

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #89 on: April 10, 2011, 04:47:40 PM »

It sure is a great attitude and way to look at it Falcon :) I wish I could be a bit more like that sometimes :rofl_2: instead of giving myself near heart attacks sometimes I think, sometimes I'm that nervous I can't really enjoy the game/match as much as I'd like :rofl_2: its that feeling as they near a win or get the win that stays with me, and then look back at the match with great memories. But we're all different so its all good :)
Absolutely and its because you see that, you make a good mod. People's views cannot be the same all the time. We need to respect that and have fun  :))

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #90 on: April 10, 2011, 05:22:55 PM »
OMG, you two are making me puke in my mouth   :sick: :yuk:

How much longer is this going to continue?
1995 USO, 1997 USO, 2004 USO, 2005 RG, 2005 USO, 2006 RG, 2006 USO, 2007 USO, 2008 RG, 2008 USO, 2009 USO, 2010 USO, 2011 USO, 2012 USOhttp://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1856936/2005safin-o.gif
http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/1857331/2004gaudio-o.gif

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #91 on: April 10, 2011, 05:24:36 PM »

:)~ It depends on how much it winds you up to be honest :)~ :rofl_2:

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #92 on: April 10, 2011, 05:49:42 PM »

JEALOUS eh Babb?  ..-) :))

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #93 on: April 10, 2011, 06:28:47 PM »

No, I totally understand why we all have great affection for Chris. But keep in mind, mate, as swell as you are, you look even better juxtaposed against me. After all, I give falcon a reason to gush on about you :wub: like a school girl with a crush on her favorite English teacher.
1995 USO, 1997 USO, 2004 USO, 2005 RG, 2005 USO, 2006 RG, 2006 USO, 2007 USO, 2008 RG, 2008 USO, 2009 USO, 2010 USO, 2011 USO, 2012 USOhttp://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1856936/2005safin-o.gif

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #94 on: April 10, 2011, 08:07:02 PM »

No, I totally understand why we all have great affection for Chris. But keep in mind, mate, as swell as you are, you look even better juxtaposed against me. After all, I give falcon a reason to gush on about you :wub: like a school girl with a crush on her favorite English teacher.
:rofl_2: :rofl_2: Darn that was funny  :rofl_2: I am NOT a school girl!! I am 22 and Chris is 23...Babb  :rofl_2:

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #95 on: April 10, 2011, 08:37:47 PM »

:rofl_2: :rofl_2: Darn that was funny  :rofl_2: I am NOT a school girl!! I am 22 and Chris is 23...Babb  :rofl_2:

I love you, too, falcon   :daisies:

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #96 on: April 10, 2011, 08:38:44 PM »

lol, your so crazy ... love it

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #97 on: April 10, 2011, 10:55:02 PM »

Alex, don't you think that you might just have too many women in your life that you might be unable to handle it?  :)) Love you too  :kisses:

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #98 on: April 10, 2011, 11:47:38 PM »

Alex, don't you think that you might just have too many women in your life that you might be unable to handle it?  :)) Love you too  :kisses:

Hey! That was me!  :\

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #99 on: April 11, 2011, 01:51:33 AM »

Hey! That was me!  :\
you two are killing me... so funny... LOVE YOU BOTH  :))