Author Topic: Why are men so angry?  (Read 7517 times)

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
Re: Why are men so angry?
« Reply #100 on: April 11, 2011, 01:56:03 AM »
 :rofl_2: :rofl_2: Just way too funny the last few posts of this thread. I'm just going to simply let it continue to roll the way it has been :rofl_2:

Oh I have 1 thing, I'll have a word later with you Bab and we can sort you out and get you rolling the right way if you really want to, we don't want you jealous now do we :)~
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #101 on: April 27, 2011, 11:32:59 AM »
Well, if it's not about either Federer or Nadal or Jewish people, then the thread is stupid - to FFF.

There's an angry man right there for you.
You are everything I am not.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #102 on: April 27, 2011, 03:18:46 PM »
Well, if it's not about either Federer or Nadal or Jewish people, then the thread is stupid - to FFF.

I think you are an angry woman  :rofl_2: (still love you tho :)))

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #103 on: April 27, 2011, 06:59:57 PM »
People are angry because no one is satisfied....you see Alex is not angry because Nole is satisfying him these days by winning...just kidding Alex, never seen you angry  :)~

The drag of destiny destroys the reins of reason

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #104 on: April 27, 2011, 07:18:40 PM »
People are angry because no one is satisfied....you see Alex is not angry because Nole is satisfying him these days by winning...just kidding Alex, never seen you angry  :)~

Can say the same of you, falcon. Interestingly, both yous angry people disappear for weeks at a time.  :whistle: 

1995 USO, 1997 USO, 2004 USO, 2005 RG, 2005 USO, 2006 RG, 2006 USO, 2007 USO, 2008 RG, 2008 USO, 2009 USO, 2010 USO, 2011 USO, 2012 USOhttp://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1856936/2005safin-o.gif
http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/1857331/2004gaudio-o.gif

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #105 on: April 27, 2011, 07:54:15 PM »
Well, Alex is like half gay so he's happy anyway (doesn't have to put up with women as much...not as much as Babbs or Chris anyway  :rofl_2: ).

And then I suspect he's on one too many happy medications, so he's super happy all the time.

And then you can throw Nole in there in the mix who's busy winning everything in sight, you get this our happy go lucky Alex.

Makes sense, doesn't it?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 08:43:18 PM by Emma »

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #106 on: April 27, 2011, 07:56:15 PM »

I think you are an angry woman  :rofl_2: (still love you tho :)))

Come may what? Alex, you better behave. How dare.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #107 on: April 27, 2011, 08:23:33 PM »
Well, Alex is like half gay so he's happy anyway (doesn't have to pu up with women as much...not as much as Babbs or Chris anyway  :rofl_2: ).

And then I suspect he's on one too many happy medications, so he's super happy all the time.

And then you can throw Nole in there in the mix who's busy winning everything in sight, you get this our happy go lucky Alex.

Makes sense, doesn't it?
oh Emma, "half gay" is priceless, love you babe
p.s. the only man I'd do is Nole  :rofl_2: (as long as he keeps winning  :)>>>>)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 08:31:11 PM by Alex »

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #108 on: April 27, 2011, 09:00:28 PM »

Can say the same of you, falcon. Interestingly, both yous angry people disappear for weeks at a time.  :whistle:
Other social commitments you see  :)~

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #109 on: April 28, 2011, 06:30:50 AM »

Angry people going away can be a good thing..... :gleam:
CONK da ball!!!

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #110 on: April 28, 2011, 09:40:05 AM »

Angry people going away can be a good thing..... :gleam:

WHAT?!!??!
1995 USO, 1997 USO, 2004 USO, 2005 RG, 2005 USO, 2006 RG, 2006 USO, 2007 USO, 2008 RG, 2008 USO, 2009 USO, 2010 USO, 2011 USO, 2012 USOhttp://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1856936/2005safin-o.gif

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #111 on: April 28, 2011, 11:01:56 AM »
Well, Alex is like half gay so he's happy anyway (doesn't have to pu up with women as much...not as much as Babbs or Chris anyway  :rofl_2: ).

Makes sense, doesn't it?
p.s. the only man I'd do is Nole  :rofl_2: (as long as he keeps winning  :)>>>>)

Oh please, don't be so modest. You'd do any man. Admit it. 

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #112 on: April 28, 2011, 11:36:32 AM »

Makes sense, doesn't it?

Any.... now I'm hurt.... I'm very picky  :mad1: :rofl_2:

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #113 on: May 02, 2011, 07:23:05 PM »
I watched the royal wedding this Friday starting from 5am in the morning. I thought I hit a new low, all 52 cards in a row.  :ice cream:

I thought, the bigger the wedding, the bigger the disaster. Case in point, Lady Diana.

Does Kate strike you as controlling, manipulative etc. given that she had her eyes set on William from the very beginning? Is it love or is it ...not? I ask you, you angry men.

Think before you speak.

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #114 on: May 02, 2011, 07:33:05 PM »

Makes sense, doesn't it?

Any.... now I'm hurt.... I'm very picky  :mad1: :rofl_2:
You'd make a great Nadal fan then... :whistle:
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #115 on: May 02, 2011, 08:50:57 PM »
I watched the royal wedding this Friday starting from 5am in the morning. I thought I hit a new low, all 52 cards in a row.  :ice cream:

I thought, the bigger the wedding, the bigger the disaster. Case in point, Lady Diana.

Does Kate strike you as controlling, manipulative etc. given that she had her eyes set on William from the very beginning? Is it love or is it ...not? I ask you, you angry men.

Think before you speak.
All women (including you  :)~)  tend to be controlling, manipulative etc.  :whistle:  ... just ask Babs  :rofl_2:

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #116 on: May 05, 2011, 07:47:38 AM »

Think before you speak.
All women (including you  :)~)  tend to be controlling, manipulative etc.  :whistle:  ... just ask Babs  :rofl_2:

I am controlling and manipulative indeed but in a very nice way. I mean look at the way I control Babbs.

"Babbs, come on over here and say something nice about me, please."

Now the first part is controlling and the second part is manipulative but it sounds so nice and doesn't seem that way, now does it?

So in conclusion, as long as it's nice, it's okay.  :rofl_2:

Oh, that was good...

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #117 on: May 05, 2011, 11:29:44 AM »
Speaking of doing, I can't do Nole or...if it's the other way. He doesn't strike me as a man with substance. I am never attracted to a guy just because he's very handsome. I have to know him first and know that he's great at carrying on conversation and that he posses great qualities - only then I'll be interested.

I can't look at men the way men look at women...as sexual objects most of the time.

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #118 on: May 05, 2011, 08:29:33 PM »
Emma, do you like Andy because you find him a sympathetic figure?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 08:37:26 PM by Babblelot »

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #119 on: May 05, 2011, 09:59:03 PM »
Emma, do you like Andy because you find him a sympathetic figure?
:rofl_2: :rofl_2:  Man and why is he a sympathetic figure? He is one of the best professional tennis players, has loads of cash, has a supportive (over supportive) mother/coach....and I thought poor children in africa were sympathetic figures  ..-)