Author Topic: good to be back  (Read 996 times)

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
good to be back
« on: March 13, 2011, 01:16:36 PM »
i stopped checking this site after 2009 but when i checked it last month, i could log in.......good to be back, hope everyone is doing well........
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
Re: good to be back
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 04:19:12 PM »
Howdy shanks!!  :)

Hope your doing well.

Now down to business....

Nadal has a good chance at IW, Murray already checked out with post AO blues and I don't know how long that will continue. So the path looks pretty good till the finals. One concern I had was that Nadal had an leg injury a while back and that probably cut short his preparation, how much will have to be seen.
Anyways Nadal isn't as concerned about IW or Miami, he wants to be ready to go for the clay season.

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 10:05:38 PM »
Welcome back.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2011, 10:36:31 AM »

Hope your doing well.

Now down to business....

Nadal has a good chance at IW, Murray already checked out with post AO blues and I don't know how long that will continue. So the path looks pretty good till the finals. One concern I had was that Nadal had an leg injury a while back and that probably cut short his preparation, how much will have to be seen.
Anyways Nadal isn't as concerned about IW or Miami, he wants to be ready to go for the clay season.

i am fine swish, you rock! they miss you at the castle thread in MTF........

yes nadal's immediate interest might be to step on clay and win monte carlo.........however i have a feeling that he might just take this indian wells title as he is fresh and will catch form come semifinals.........

murray has to play the waiting game until queens........all eyes are on djokovic now and the major interest is how much of a challenge can this newly improved version of djokovic be to nadal on clay? 

as far as indian tennis is concerned, i am happy that somdev devvarman and rohan bopanna are finally peaking........bopanna is in his 30s and is playing some of the most exquisite attacking tennis, even though inconsistent........ 
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2011, 10:36:50 AM »

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2011, 12:52:51 PM »
Hey Shankar, welcome back too. Long time no see. Will we see Herc very soon too?
You are everything I am not.

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2011, 07:25:30 PM »
Just now saw this thread, welcome back!
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2011, 09:12:32 AM »
thanks... can i have my username changed to Start da Game

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2011, 02:44:57 PM »
If you like.
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2011, 09:07:08 PM »
thanks... can i have my username changed to Start da Game?

Interesting.... :confused1: :))

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2011, 09:25:45 PM »

Hope your doing well.

Now down to business....

i am fine swish, you rock! they miss you at the castle thread in MTF........

yes nadal's immediate interest might be to step on clay and win monte carlo.........however i have a feeling that he might just take this indian wells title as he is fresh and will catch form come semifinals.........

murray has to play the waiting game until queens........all eyes are on djokovic now and the major interest is how much of a challenge can this newly improved version of djokovic be to nadal on clay? 

as far as indian tennis is concerned, i am happy that somdev devvarman and rohan bopanna are finally peaking........bopanna is in his 30s and is playing some of the most exquisite attacking tennis, even though inconsistent........
I get back there now and then. The castle pictures are great.  :king:

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2011, 01:02:30 AM »
If you like.

yep Scott, replied to your pm... that's the username i have these days at several message boards...

:)