Author Topic: Tennis Lessons in West Los Angeles  (Read 1069 times)

Offline NoOfense

• New Poster
Tennis Lessons in West Los Angeles
« on: May 02, 2011, 12:22:52 PM »
Hi my name is Grant Friedman and I have been teaching tennis for about 8 years. I competed heavily on the USTA junior circuit in Southern California and was highly ranked from ages 10 to 18. After that going on to play college tennis at Pomona-Pitzer one of the nation’s best Division 3 athletics programs. At Pomona, I notched wins over UC Santa Cruz, Cal Lutheran, Amherst, Middlebury, Trinity(CT), as well as many others during my tenure. I spent 5 summers coaching at the Brady Tennis Camps in Santa Barbara and also spent a summer coaching and administrating the Nike Tennis Camp up in Santa Cruz. I bring an intimate understanding of the game and an unmatched passion for the sport to anyone I teach. Please contact me if interested in lessons as I have access to a private court in Brentwood. My rate is 75 or 80/hr.

Grant Friedman
newbielink:mailto:grantfriedman10s@gmail.com [nonactive]
(310)614-7002

« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 12:24:16 PM by NoOfense »

Offline tennis lessons

• New Poster
  • Tennis, the sport of a lifetime.
    • Tennis Instruction
Re: Tennis Lessons in West Los Angeles
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 04:17:44 PM »
Hi Grant,

Great to sell a fellow LA guy on the forum :) I just recently started teaching tennis myself and have been playing for 15 years+. I recently started a new website you may be interested in. You are able to post you profile and your services for teaching on Lessons.com

Students are able to type in their zip code and find you and book tennis instruction directly with you. Check it out and let me know if you have any recommendations for us? We are going to add a place to be able to upload videos soon which I think will be a great way to showcase your teaching skills.

Feel free to private message me, would love to talk tennis with a fellow LA guy :)

Tom
Tom Grupa, CEO @ Lessons.com
Looking to improve your Tennis skills?
We have over 400 tennis instructors for private Tennis Lessons