Tennis Discussions > Tennis Polls

When will Novak become new #1?

<< < (2/13) > >>

Alex:

--- Quote from: monstertruck on May 19, 2011, 06:09:15 AM ---
--- Quote from: Alex on May 19, 2011, 01:44:22 AM ---
--- Quote from: Chris1987 on May 19, 2011, 12:23:24 AM ---Straight after Roland Garros definitely for me.

--- End quote ---
same for me ... but I'm still pissed that someone is testing my nerves, I bet it's Emma  :gleam: :rofl_2:

--- End quote ---
Wrongarooski! :)) :)~

I simply couldn't resist! :rofl_2:

--- End quote ---
:rofl_2:

Start da Game:
i wouldn't like to vote on this but i would just like to say that djokovic will be under pressure at the french open and he might not get to no.1 if he starts letting the occasion get to him........for more details check this post,

http://www.tennis4you.com/forum/index.php?topic=15470.msg471436#msg471436

Alex:

--- Quote from: Start da Game on May 19, 2011, 12:20:49 PM ---i wouldn't like to vote on this but i would just like to say that djokovic will be under pressure at the french open and he might not get to no.1 if he starts letting the occasion get to him........for more details check this post,

--- End quote ---

well Shank fair enough. You are a big Rafa fan and that's cool. I'm not sure who is more under pressure Nole or Rafa. There is so much at stake for both of them. Although I'm aware that Nole will take #1 if he reaches the final (even if Nadal wins the title), I'd prefer (it would be more legit) if Djokovic becomes a new #1 by defeating Nadal in the final. Is it too much to ask? It's hard to say. We all know that Nadal is still a monster on clay. We'll have to wait and see.

Start da Game:

--- Quote from: Alex on May 19, 2011, 12:27:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: Start da Game on May 19, 2011, 12:20:49 PM ---i wouldn't like to vote on this but i would just like to say that djokovic will be under pressure at the french open and he might not get to no.1 if he starts letting the occasion get to him........for more details check this post,

--- End quote ---

well Shank fair enough. You are a big Rafa fan and that's cool. I'm not sure who is more under pressure Nole or Rafa. There is so much at stake for both of them. Although I'm aware that Nole will take #1 if he reaches the final (even if Nadal wins the title), I'd prefer (it would be more legit) if Djokovic becomes a new #1 by defeating Nadal in the final. Is it too much to ask? It's hard to say. We all know that Nadal is still a monster on clay. We'll have to wait and see.

--- End quote ---

i can tell you that nadal is determined as hell, alex........he just wants the french open.........he will first make sure he is there in the final by finishing off everyone in straight sets and then be ready to play a long final if needed........that is how he should be planning it atm in my thinking........

djokovic is swinging like a fearless devil at the moment but i don't think the odds are in his favour to beat nadal in the final........all i am saying is, djokovic will have done really well if he gets the no.1 ranking and leaves roland garros.........

Alex:

--- Quote from: Start da Game on May 19, 2011, 12:48:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: Alex on May 19, 2011, 12:27:55 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

i can tell you that nadal is determined as hell, alex........he just wants the french open.........he will first make sure he is there in the final by finishing off everyone in straight sets and then be ready to play a long final if needed........that is how he should be planning it atm in my thinking........

djokovic is swinging like a fearless devil at the moment but i don't think the odds are in his favour to beat nadal in the final........all i am saying is, djokovic will have done really well if he gets the no.1 ranking and leaves roland garros.........

--- End quote ---

I'm sure they are both very motivated. I also see Nadal as a slight favorite if they both reach the final but it is going to be a brutal match. I can hardly wait. The should just let Nadal and Djokovic play the final right away... the rest of players can play later after Nole and Rafa decide who is a new RG champion  :rofl_2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version