During the American H.C. season
1 (5%)
After the USO
3 (15%)
Never
5 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: May 17, 2012, 04:50:43 PM

Author Topic: When will Novak become new #1?  (Read 10302 times)

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
When will Novak become new #1?
« on: May 18, 2011, 04:50:43 PM »
What do you think?

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
Re: When will Novak become new #1?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 12:23:24 AM »
Straight after Roland Garros definitely for me.
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 01:42:59 AM »
Who dared to vote 'never'. I WILL FIND YOU AND BREAK YOUR LEGS  :rofl_2:

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 01:44:22 AM »
same for me ... but I'm still pissed that someone is testing my nerves, I bet it's Emma  :gleam: :rofl_2:

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 06:09:15 AM »
same for me ... but I'm still pissed that someone is testing my nerves, I bet it's Emma  :gleam: :rofl_2:
Wrongarooski! :)) :)~

I simply couldn't resist! :rofl_2:
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 10:29:58 AM »
Wrongarooski! :)) :)~

I simply couldn't resist! :rofl_2:
:rofl_2:

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2011, 12:20:49 PM »
i wouldn't like to vote on this but i would just like to say that djokovic will be under pressure at the french open and he might not get to no.1 if he starts letting the occasion get to him........for more details check this post,

http://www.tennis4you.com/forum/index.php?topic=15470.msg471436#msg471436
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2011, 12:27:55 PM »
i wouldn't like to vote on this but i would just like to say that djokovic will be under pressure at the french open and he might not get to no.1 if he starts letting the occasion get to him........for more details check this post,

well Shank fair enough. You are a big Rafa fan and that's cool. I'm not sure who is more under pressure Nole or Rafa. There is so much at stake for both of them. Although I'm aware that Nole will take #1 if he reaches the final (even if Nadal wins the title), I'd prefer (it would be more legit) if Djokovic becomes a new #1 by defeating Nadal in the final. Is it too much to ask? It's hard to say. We all know that Nadal is still a monster on clay. We'll have to wait and see.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2011, 12:48:26 PM »

well Shank fair enough. You are a big Rafa fan and that's cool. I'm not sure who is more under pressure Nole or Rafa. There is so much at stake for both of them. Although I'm aware that Nole will take #1 if he reaches the final (even if Nadal wins the title), I'd prefer (it would be more legit) if Djokovic becomes a new #1 by defeating Nadal in the final. Is it too much to ask? It's hard to say. We all know that Nadal is still a monster on clay. We'll have to wait and see.

i can tell you that nadal is determined as hell, alex........he just wants the french open.........he will first make sure he is there in the final by finishing off everyone in straight sets and then be ready to play a long final if needed........that is how he should be planning it atm in my thinking........

djokovic is swinging like a fearless devil at the moment but i don't think the odds are in his favour to beat nadal in the final........all i am saying is, djokovic will have done really well if he gets the no.1 ranking and leaves roland garros.........

Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2011, 12:54:45 PM »

i can tell you that nadal is determined as hell, alex........he just wants the french open.........he will first make sure he is there in the final by finishing off everyone in straight sets and then be ready to play a long final if needed........that is how he should be planning it atm in my thinking........

djokovic is swinging like a fearless devil at the moment but i don't think the odds are in his favour to beat nadal in the final........all i am saying is, djokovic will have done really well if he gets the no.1 ranking and leaves roland garros.........

I'm sure they are both very motivated. I also see Nadal as a slight favorite if they both reach the final but it is going to be a brutal match. I can hardly wait. The should just let Nadal and Djokovic play the final right away... the rest of players can play later after Nole and Rafa decide who is a new RG champion  :rofl_2:

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2011, 01:35:58 PM »
Who dared to vote 'never'. I WILL FIND YOU AND BREAK YOUR LEGS  :rofl_2:

:rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: Brilliant comments Alex, just too good :rofl_2: :rofl_2:
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2011, 11:21:21 PM »
you have my vote, Alex. Its neve but that's only b/c you are messing with me. i shall always be on your last nerves.

You are everything I am not.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2011, 11:23:03 PM »
What do you think?

I think you...are...a...complete doofus. hope that helps.   :ice cream:

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2011, 12:58:18 PM »
What do you think?

oh, every time when you call me names I feel so much love  :blush:. Will you spank me now? I've been a bad boy  :drool: :har-har:.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 01:14:55 PM by Alex »

Offline foaquin

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2011, 02:58:51 PM »
the number 1 spot is safe for one more month

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2011, 02:47:17 PM »
What do you think?

oh, every time when you call me names I feel so much love  :blush:. Will you spank me now? I've been a bad boy  :drool: :har-har:.

Alex, you twisted freak. I'll kick your arse like Angelina Jolie in Mr. & Mrs. Smith and ask you, "who's your daddy, now?" and then will kick your arse again.

:)~

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2011, 08:13:20 PM »
What do you think?

Alex, you twisted freak. I'll kick your arse like Angelina Jolie in Mr. & Mrs. Smith and ask you, "who's your daddy, now?" and then will kick your arse again.

:)~
me likey  :rofl_2:. Emma darling, you know I'm  :innocent:.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2011, 09:51:56 PM »
So, to answer my own question - July 04.

Novak Djokovic #1.

Offline NadalGrafboy

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2011, 08:48:37 PM »
Congrats to Alex, the most loyal fan of Djokovic, or of any player on this forum outside of Dallas for Federer.   And congrats to Djokovic of course, nobody who hadnt ever been #1 who deserved it more.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2011, 09:35:58 PM »
Congrats to Alex, the most loyal fan of Djokovic, or of any player on this forum outside of Dallas for Federer.   And congrats to Djokovic of course, nobody who hadnt ever been #1 who deserved it more.
Thank you  :).