Author Topic: 2011 Men's Roland Garros Grand Slam Bracket Challenge  (Read 10302 times)

Offline MsTree

• Tennis God
Re: 2011 Men's Roland Garros Grand Slam Bracket Challenge
« Reply #120 on: June 09, 2011, 12:35:06 PM »
Besides, you are a Murray fan and all Murray fans are just plain adorable and can never go wrong.  :)

You are obviously a woman of impeccable taste Emma  :))

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #121 on: June 09, 2011, 06:49:21 PM »
Besides, you are a Murray fan and all Murray fans are just plain adorable and can never go wrong.  :)

You are obviously a woman of impeccable taste Emma  :))

Guilty.  :)
You are everything I am not.

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #122 on: June 10, 2011, 05:59:48 AM »
Babbs, this is my Wimbledon picks on behalf of....faoquin. This is a bit early but I had to work hard and I'd like to get it in a bit ahead of time.

Nadal
Federer
Nadal
Federer
Nadal
Federer
Nadal
Federer

Nadal
Nadal
Nadal

And if Shankar is late again this time, I will do it for him too. You can basically copy his FO picks. I don't think anything major will change. And it certainly won't be my/shankar's fault if they players we like don't live up to their potential and the players we hate do. In any case, We'd like you to consider that and make me/Shankar champion anyway. Many thanks in advance. Bamos!

:ice cream:
That is classic!
CONK da ball!!!

Offline foaquin

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #123 on: June 11, 2011, 02:01:21 PM »
Babbs, this is my Wimbledon picks on behalf of....faoquin. This is a bit early but I had to work hard and I'd like to get it in a bit ahead of time.

Nadal
Federer
Nadal
Federer
Nadal
Federer
Nadal
Federer

Nadal
Nadal
Nadal

And if Shankar is late again this time, I will do it for him too. You can basically copy his FO picks. I don't think anything major will change. And it certainly won't be my/shankar's fault if they players we like don't live up to their potential and the players we hate do. In any case, We'd like you to consider that and make me/Shankar champion anyway. Many thanks in advance. Bamos!

you can see Right trough me

Offline foaquin

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #124 on: June 11, 2011, 02:03:13 PM »

Nadal
Federer
Nadal
Federer
Nadal
Federer
Nadal
Federer

Nadal
Nadal
Nadal

one tiny correction.:   my TB would be
Nadal
Federer
Berdych

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #125 on: June 11, 2011, 08:15:38 PM »
I know I teased pawan, but I also thought that he was the one who went with the bold prediction. Even though Murray couldn't pull an upset, Federer was able to take Nole out and made the final. Had Murray done the same, Federer would have taken out Murray in the final, so that was a gutsy move by Pawan. I teased him regardless because...I can.  :)~

Murray over Nadal was the only bold pick. I still hold that Murray had a better chance of defeating Nadal in the semi's than Fed did in the finals.

But my brother came in third!! YeAH! Go brother!!  :yahoo:

Congrats to Vsty and Chris!! Vsty, good job! Big win!  :)