Author Topic: Federer's game plan against Djokovic  (Read 3341 times)

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
Re: Federer's game plan against Djokovic
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2012, 11:56:57 AM »
all I can say is  I'm looking forward to the djoko fed match so much. I'm drooling right now ... it's so early in Calgary but I can't sleep ... Nole please spank Fed so i can tease Dallas a little bit  :rofl_2:

Now you don't want to teach your elders...do you? :innocent: :rofl_2:  My "wish" is that it would be a no-drama straight set win for Roger (watch...it'll probably be just the opposite) :rofl_2: But...GO ROGER....Save me from Alex's teasing!!!!!! :))

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2012, 04:18:11 PM »
all I can say is  I'm looking forward to the djoko fed match so much. I'm drooling right now ... it's so early in Calgary but I can't sleep ... Nole please spank Fed so i can tease Dallas a little bit  :rofl_2:

Now you don't want to teach your elders...do you? :innocent: :rofl_2:  My "wish" is that it would be a no-drama straight set win for Roger (watch...it'll probably be just the opposite) :rofl_2: But...GO ROGER....Save me from Alex's teasing!!!!!! :))
now, I'm rethinking my strategy. Djokovic vs Ferrer in the final, Nole winning of course ... I will 'destroy' both Shank and Herc  :rofl_2: ...

now seriously, kinda worried about this scheduling and rain

Offline Bazcovic

• Tennis God
« Reply #62 on: June 08, 2012, 01:54:01 AM »
In last year's match, both the Federer serve and forehand were on. However, Federer was able to only convert 4 out of 25 break points.

Offline ashwin#1

• Tennis God
  • The Best
« Reply #63 on: June 08, 2012, 02:49:54 AM »
i can't wait for it !!!

both players have been playing average yet inspirational tennis in the last few matches !!

i'd love to see the reaction of Gen shanks & Herc. if ferrer wins today !! :rofl_2:..however, chances of ferrer winning is 0.001 % :whistle:

i just hope ferrer tires nadal.. :)~

may the best men win today !!( i m hoping that federer is one of them.. :// )
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

Offline sarju04

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #64 on: June 08, 2012, 09:48:09 AM »
In last year's match, both the Federer serve and forehand were on. However, Federer was able to only convert 4 out of 25 break points.

Appears that you read the ATP head to head article.... lolol