Poll

Murray vs Wozniacki: Which of these perennial underachievers will win a major first?

Andy Murray
Caroline Wozniacki
Neither will ever win one

Author Topic: Murray vs Wozniacki: Who will win a major first?  (Read 7058 times)

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
You are everything I am not.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
Re: Murray vs Wozniacki: Who will win a major first?
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2012, 01:40:33 PM »
Emma darhling, you missed my post devoted to you in the general discussion thread. you are getting sloppy lately  :gleam:

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2012, 03:08:30 PM »
Emma darhling, you missed my post devoted to you in the general discussion thread. you are getting sloppy lately  :gleam:

Left a message for you too. You should man up and accept it.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2012, 04:53:31 PM »

I can't man up. You know I'm Bi. I love everyone who is good looking, men, women, love good teeth and tight arses ... I love sex, I love using people and I'm pretty good at that. . I'm superficial, I have money ... I'm full of sh!t too  :rofl_2: ... I'd love to spank someone like you so you can smarten up ...  :zipped: :)

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2012, 06:51:42 PM »

I can't man up. You know I'm Bi. I love everyone who is good looking, men, women, love good teeth and tight arses ... I love sex, I love using people and I'm pretty good at that. . I'm superficial, I have money ... I'm full of sh!t too  :rofl_2: ... I'd love to spank someone like you so you can smarten up ...  :zipped: :)

why don't you go after jesse james then? he sounds pretty hot, no?

how about dirtykash? you like dirty stuff, no? lolol

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2012, 12:51:57 PM »

nope, I want you and you only. it looks like I'm gonna get dumped by my ginger girl. not sure what I did wrong. I paid for everything, she was getting flowers ... but she got so moody (reminds me of you).  Emma, the dearest, do you think I'm a loser or just stupid? appreciate your answer. do you mind if I call you Mizz Abby. tell me what to do, love her so much but feel completely lost. thanks babe

oh btw, Muzza is doing better than Woz. too bad he is not that good looking  :)~

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2012, 07:35:32 PM »

nope, I want you and you only. it looks like I'm gonna get dumped by my ginger girl. not sure what I did wrong. I paid for everything, she was getting flowers ... but she got so moody (reminds me of you).  Emma, the dearest, do you think I'm a loser or just stupid? appreciate your answer. do you mind if I call you Mizz Abby. tell me what to do, love her so much but feel completely lost. thanks babe

oh btw, Muzza is doing better than Woz. too bad he is not that good looking  :)~

You are both. and you don't love her because she doesn't exist. You are just trying to make me jealous, you stupid, stupid man.

Oh, btw it's in the News that lately more men are depressed than women. That should help your case. heehee

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2012, 08:04:36 PM »

You are both. and you don't love her because she doesn't exist. You are just trying to make me jealous, you stupid, stupid man.

Oh, btw it's in the News that lately more men are depressed than women. That should help your case. heehee
if I called you a biotch but showed up with some beautiful flowers in front of your doors, would you take that as a compliment  :innocent:? need a new gf tho. this is is driving crazy. but I love her so much. don't know what to do  :zipped:

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2012, 07:15:44 PM »
Here, have some cough syrup. This should take care all of your imaginary problems....for now.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2012, 08:25:37 PM »
Here, have some cough syrup. This should take care all of your imaginary problems....for now.

I tried but it's not working. she was here last night. she complained I'm snoring too much. then she talked for hours trying to explain everything that's wrong in our relationship. then she said she loved me. I just don't know what the fu.ck to do any more. Dear, Mizz Emma please help  :))

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2012, 06:58:56 PM »
Why do you tell me all these fake stories, eh? And how can I help? what am I? Psychic Sue?

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2012, 12:02:51 AM »
Why do you tell me all these fake stories, eh? And how can I help? what am I? Psychic Sue?
YUP, just tust you.  I wasn't kidding btw. it's all true. 

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2012, 12:05:55 PM »
Okay, if it's true then we will talk about it but not here. On that Emma is that you thread or whatever you call it.

Offline DirtyKash

• Tennis God
  • Child labor laws are ruining this country.
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2013, 04:34:41 AM »
Another major. Another loss for Wozniacki. Ho-hum.

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2013, 04:56:19 PM »
Another Major Might be on the way soon,if Murray get's it we might have to change the name of this thread :whistle:

Offline DirtyKash

• Tennis God
  • Child labor laws are ruining this country.
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2013, 10:26:28 PM »
Djoker will take care of him.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2013, 12:37:29 PM »
Djoker will take care of him.
you got it bro.

sorry my little sunshine Emma and I kinda derailed this thread. well it was actually her. I'm an angel  :innocent:

Woz is just, whatever ... I shouldn't say anything  :zipped:

Offline Filippo Volandri

• Tennis Player
« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2013, 07:03:32 PM »
Woz isn't an underachiever. She's not slam winning quality at all. And now she's no longer the young girl meaning her chances of winning a slam are less today than they were a few years ago.
Volandri Volandri Volandri!