Tennis Discussions > Tennis Discussions

Young Generation

<< < (2/14) > >>

Tennis4you:

--- Quote from: Babblelot on July 30, 2011, 12:33:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: williamchung7 on July 30, 2011, 10:19:15 AM ---
--- Quote from: Babblelot on July 04, 2011, 10:24:15 AM ---Haven't seen enough of either, but I'm sure you guys will accurately assess their chances after watching a few sets.

I've seen more of Raonic, and he's already 1-1 in ATP finals. But Raonic is turning into another giant with health issues. Since his early success this year, he's been nursing injuries. TBD

--- End quote ---

I watched entire match between Harrison and Lu on LA open. Currently, Harrion weakness is his groundstroke is still developing. He need bigger forehand hand and backhand down the line shot. Lu almost control every groundstroke while he made more errors during the match. The credit is Harrison defence well and his fighting attitude.

--- End quote ---

I didn't watch the match, but from previous matches, I noticed that Harrison's FH was huge as was his serve. His BH is pretty weak, though.

--- End quote ---

So like your game?

Babblelot:

--- Quote from: Tennis4you on July 30, 2011, 12:39:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: Babblelot on July 30, 2011, 12:33:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: Babblelot on July 04, 2011, 10:24:15 AM ---Haven't seen enough of either, but I'm sure you guys will accurately assess their chances after watching a few sets.

I've seen more of Raonic, and he's already 1-1 in ATP finals. But Raonic is turning into another giant with health issues. Since his early success this year, he's been nursing injuries. TBD

--- End quote ---

I watched entire match between Harrison and Lu on LA open. Currently, Harrion weakness is his groundstroke is still developing. He need bigger forehand hand and backhand down the line shot. Lu almost control every groundstroke while he made more errors during the match. The credit is Harrison defence well and his fighting attitude.

--- End quote ---

I didn't watch the match, but from previous matches, I noticed that Harrison's FH was huge as was his serve. His BH is pretty weak, though.

--- End quote ---

So like your game?

--- End quote ---

Almost, he's not as quick. He'd give you a good run for your money, though.

Alex:
I do not like Tomic. I do not like his personality. I'm too lazy to explain why but if you google his name you'll get a hint. I do like Harrison. I am not talking about their tennis skills. I do hope that Harrison will be a multiple GS champion.

Babblelot:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I'm watching the replay, now, william. I see what you are saying. At times, his groundies do look very weak and Lu is dictating, just as you said. Those are typically his return games. He can go big with the FH when he controls the point, otherwise he's pretty defensive.

Emma:

--- Quote from: Alex on July 30, 2011, 01:00:04 PM ---I do not like Tomic. I do not like his personality. I'm too lazy to explain why but if you google his name you'll get a hint. I do like Harrison. I am not talking about their tennis skills. I do hope that Harrison will be a multiple GS champion.

--- End quote ---

I did google his name but couldn't find a hint. On  the other hand, I googled Amy Winehouse and read her biography only to find out that, she did not have one single episode that would lead her to drugs and alcohol  at an early age and to her eventual death; on top of that, she was not a very nice person yet you worship her. Look, the truth is, we are going to stay blind about the person whom we love so much that there's nothing he or she can do wrong; yet stay so highly critical of the person we hate so much and for no apparent reason even when he or she did nothing wrong or even remotely wrong. Who's perfect? are you?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version