Non-Tennis Discussions > General Discussions

do you believe in God?

(1/46) > >>

jesse james:
If so, why? what's the best reason you have.

Alex:
I believe in Emma. She is my Goddess  :)~. Ok, sorry I didn't want to derail your thread.

Emma:

--- Quote from: jesse james on October 02, 2011, 05:39:07 PM ---If so, why? what's the best reason you have.

--- End quote ---

How about those who don't believe in God? What would be their best reason? That should be discussed as well. If we believe in God and if we have to justify our reasons for it then they should be able to do the same. And it can't be reasons like, oh,  I don't believe in God because I can't see it. There are a lot of things we can't see yet they exist.

More importantly, where do you stand in all this? Do you believe in God?

Emma:

--- Quote from: Alex on October 02, 2011, 06:05:19 PM ---I believe in Emma. She is my Goddess  :)~. Ok, sorry I didn't want to derail your thread.

--- End quote ---

When Damien found out who he was, it hit him hard. It took him sometime to understand the concept of it and cope with something he wasn't willing to accept at first. But when he did, he never once looked back.

Alex:

--- Quote from: Emma on October 02, 2011, 06:40:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: Alex on October 02, 2011, 06:05:19 PM ---I believe in Emma. She is my Goddess  :)~. Ok, sorry I didn't want to derail your thread.

--- End quote ---

When Damien found out who he was, it hit him hard. It took him sometime to understand the concept of it and cope with something he wasn't willing to accept at first. But when he did, he never once looked back.

--- End quote ---
so you did read the book. Did you like it? We need to open a book thread here. When I was younger I had a couple of really good friends who don't live in Calgary any more. We would read same books and than meet once a week to discuss our impressions etc. I miss that time. Unfortunately they all moved away.

By the way, I'm serious now, I love that book so much because when I read it for the first time Demian reminded me of myself in a way. It opened my eyes. The whole story about two different worlds. It's just amazing.

Ok, I feel bad now. We've managed to screw up another thread  :).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version