Non-Tennis Discussions > General Discussions

do you believe in God?

<< < (2/46) > >>

Start da Game:
i really still don't know whether to believe or not but i have a feeling that there is definitely some supreme power somewhere controlling us all.......if not then answer these questions.......

how did matter actually arise out of absolute nothing? the first look of this universe some infinity years ago must definitely have been "empty spaces of vacuum".......

today we have a house, how? because we built it......how? with raw material and sand.......where did all that ultimately come from? earth.......where did earth come from? solar system......where did solar system come from? galaxy......galaxy? milky way.......milky way? universe.......the big question is where did universe come from?

who created matter? from where? how did solar systems evolve? how did galaxies evolve? everything is supposed to be empty in this universe if there did not exist something supernatural.......what exactly is it? who is behind all of it?

nobody will ever find.......if there is anything impossible in this world, it is to find an answer to this question........there will come a time when people will even travel to jupiter but nobody will ever know who's behind all this.......

foaquin:
I definetively do.   I donīt want my soul to burn forever in HELL!!.

Emma:

--- Quote from: Alex on October 02, 2011, 09:07:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: Emma on October 02, 2011, 06:40:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: Alex on October 02, 2011, 06:05:19 PM ---I believe in Emma. She is my Goddess  :)~. Ok, sorry I didn't want to derail your thread.

--- End quote ---

When Damien found out who he was, it hit him hard. It took him sometime to understand the concept of it and cope with something he wasn't willing to accept at first. But when he did, he never once looked back.

--- End quote ---
so you did read the book. Did you like it? We need to open a book thread here. When I was younger I had a couple of really good friends who don't live in Calgary any more. We would read same books and than meet once a week to discuss our impressions etc. I miss that time. Unfortunately they all moved away.

By the way, I'm serious now, I love that book so much because when I read it for the first time Demian reminded me of myself in a way. It opened my eyes. The whole story about two different worlds. It's just amazing.

Ok, I feel bad now. We've managed to screw up another thread  :).

--- End quote ---

I wasn't talking about the book Demian though but Damien in The Omen. Notice the difference, you doofus.  :rofl_2:  :)~

Oh, now I feel evil and rightfully so.

Emma:

--- Quote from: foaquin on October 03, 2011, 09:17:03 AM ---I definetively do.   I donīt want my soul to burn forever in HELL!!.

--- End quote ---

You will be in Hell regardless or at least in purgatory for a while. Just believing isn't enough.   :)~

Emma:

--- Quote from: Start da Game on October 03, 2011, 09:11:04 AM ---i really still don't know whether to believe or not but i have a feeling that there is definitely some supreme power somewhere controlling us all.......if not then answer these questions.......

how did matter actually arise out of absolute nothing? the first look of this universe some infinity years ago must definitely have been "empty spaces of vacuum".......

today we have a house, how? because we built it......how? with raw material and sand.......where did all that ultimately come from? earth.......where did earth come from? solar system......where did solar system come from? galaxy......galaxy? milky way.......milky way? universe.......the big question is where did universe come from?

who created matter? from where? how did solar systems evolve? how did galaxies evolve? everything is supposed to be empty in this universe if there did not exist something supernatural.......what exactly is it? who is behind all of it?

nobody will ever find.......if there is anything impossible in this world, it is to find an answer to this question........there will come a time when people will even travel to jupiter but nobody will ever know who's behind all this.......

--- End quote ---

But doesn't this beg the question - where did the Creator itself come from? Or who created the Creator? If something came from nothing then what was nothing that created this enormous something? Ultimately there's no space if there are no objects in it. That's how you define space.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version