Author Topic: Enter the Clay Warrior King : Domination Redefined / 7 RG Titles and Counting  (Read 28811 times)

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
Re: Your Expectations For the Clay Warrior in 2012
« Reply #320 on: March 23, 2012, 06:43:20 PM »
I was talking about their past matches. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to see their match in IW. I guess Fed has learned something from Djokovic  :)) :innocent: :zipped:

Alex - the highlights are on Youtube. No excuses.  :)>>>>
OK bud, I'm going to watch it right now, happy  :))? maybe not, I watch Djokovic only... I'm not sure about who other players are  :rofl_2:

Are you Nole No 1?  :innocent:
yes and proud of it  :rofl_2:. you've figured me out  :)). how is life in Vancouver?

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #321 on: March 23, 2012, 08:03:02 PM »
OK bud, I'm going to watch it right now, happy  :))? maybe not, I watch Djokovic only... I'm not sure about who other players are  :rofl_2:

Ah, so you admit you're not a real tennis fan.
yeah you stupid  :rofl_2:

At least we're clear on that.  :gleam:
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #322 on: March 23, 2012, 09:25:16 PM »
I was talking about their past matches. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to see their match in IW. I guess Fed has learned something from Djokovic  :)) :innocent: :zipped:

Alex - the highlights are on Youtube. No excuses.  :)>>>>

Are you Nole No 1?  :innocent:
yes and proud of it  :rofl_2:. you've figured me out  :)). how is life in Vancouver?
Life's great as it always is. Spring is here! How's Calgary treating you?

The drag of destiny destroys the reins of reason

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #323 on: March 23, 2012, 10:03:21 PM »
not bad. we had a very mild winter this year. it's amazing for Calgary.  me likey

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #324 on: March 24, 2012, 01:42:37 AM »
fff is right with rafa's backhand.......it has become a crap shot with zero life.......he is failing like a clown to drive the ball off the backhand and is not committing to the drive unless he is forced to make a pass.......it reflects hesitation and fear of making an error.......i first noticed that in the last year's clay season and he never really got his backhand back since.......

i dont think he wants to improve. all he wants to do is pay lip service and those reporters always buy his bulls**t.
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #325 on: March 31, 2012, 05:07:24 AM »
I wonder what everyone's Expectations are for Nadal ATM?

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #326 on: March 31, 2012, 07:38:18 PM »
i am not happy with the clay warrior king.
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #327 on: April 01, 2012, 08:38:14 AM »
i am not happy with the clay warrior king.

There's no reason to be.

I don't see the intensity from him, yes he was running down balls and looking mean but there was the aura missing.
I can't put my finger on it exactly but something was not right.

It could be just having the problems with the knee, it's demoralizing when you try to make a push and your body won't let you.

Nadal has some good treatment that's worked in the past on the knees and the knees have been good for a few years so maybe that'll work.

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #328 on: April 01, 2012, 06:00:45 PM »
i hear ya general swish. still even before the knee injury there is not single-minded focus and devotion to supreme fitness and his singles game.

everywhere you look in his game, there are zero improvements. and there is drop in fitness.

so he is cutting it too close for comfort. i think he will still do his thing on clay but not without a struggle.

it did not have to be this way at only 25. he could have done it differently and he could have dominated the sport a little longer.
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #329 on: April 01, 2012, 07:37:02 PM »
i hear ya general swish. still even before the knee injury there is not single-minded focus and devotion to supreme fitness and his singles game.

everywhere you look in his game, there are zero improvements. and there is drop in fitness.

so he is cutting it too close for comfort. i think he will still do his thing on clay but not without a struggle.

it did not have to be this way at only 25. he could have done it differently and he could have dominated the sport a little longer.

He's not done yet. He had some blood spinning done on his knees before and it worked for him so well that the knees weren't even discussed for over a long period.

It's called 'Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy' and in many cases is close to a miracle.

This technique has already saved many pros in different sports their career.

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #330 on: April 01, 2012, 11:12:12 PM »
interesting stuff there general swish.

i think he is back in the saddle with another RG title. that is really all that matters to be honest with you.

if he can stay ahead of no-djok in the slams race then that is more than good enough. it doesnt matter how many times clay warrior loses on hard courts.

he doesnt have the game for hard courts so he is supposed to lose there. he got by with his speed and his fitness on hard courts in the past but he doesnt have that now.

it is tough to summon the relentless will if it is not backed by bullet proof ground game and supreme fitness.
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #331 on: April 01, 2012, 11:32:19 PM »
CD - I think Nadal will easily win Monaco.

Offline HarryWild

• Tennis God
« Reply #332 on: April 02, 2012, 12:57:38 AM »
Has anyone signed up for the "TennisTV"?  It part of the ATP Tour/WTA event partnership?  It cost about $130 a year.  If anyone is a subscriber; can you tell me if you like it and how many matches/events are blacked out and what about the Grand Slam events/matches like quarters and beyond?
How do you use it? smartphone. computer, etc...  features, etc...   Is it worth the money?  Does it have the capabilities of watching matches that already taken place?

Here is the link:http://www.tennistv.com/home

Thanks.

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #333 on: April 02, 2012, 01:41:03 AM »
Has anyone signed up for the "TennisTV"?  It part of the ATP Tour/WTA event partnership?  It cost about $130 a year.  If anyone is a subscriber; can you tell me if you like it and how many matches/events are blacked out and what about the Grand Slam events/matches like quarters and beyond?
How do you use it? smartphone. computer, etc...  features, etc...   Is it worth the money?  Does it have the capabilities of watching matches that already taken place?

Thanks.

I have it. Generally the quality is HD with a few streaming interruptions due to server issues. There have been a few blackouts - f.e. Miami final due to local TV in America. I generally watch on the PC, but I also have a separate iPad subscription. Yes it has "video on demand", you can watch highlights and full matches.

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #334 on: April 02, 2012, 03:26:07 PM »
enter the clay warrior king.
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #335 on: April 02, 2012, 04:26:58 PM »
Enter the wounded clay warrior King.  :whistle:

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #336 on: April 02, 2012, 05:43:32 PM »
CD - I think Nadal will easily win Monaco.
are you aware that Djokovic is playing MC this year? just asking  :whistle:

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #337 on: April 02, 2012, 05:46:50 PM »

Nadal is 7-time defending champ, he can't be beat on the red clay of Monaco.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #338 on: April 02, 2012, 07:54:17 PM »

Nadal is 7-time defending champ, he can't be beat on the red clay of Monaco.
yeah, I've heard that before, Nadal can not be beaten in Madrid and Rome and Wimbledon, fast clay, slow clay, this and that... somehow one guy managed to do it  :whistle: :)~ :king:

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #339 on: April 02, 2012, 08:01:51 PM »

Thanks.

I have it. Generally the quality is HD with a few streaming interruptions due to server issues. There have been a few blackouts - f.e. Miami final due to local TV in America. I generally watch on the PC, but I also have a separate iPad subscription. Yes it has "video on demand", you can watch highlights and full matches.

I wonder if they will give it to me for free in exchange to advertising on the website?  :)
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com