Author Topic: Enter the Clay Warrior King : Domination Redefined / 7 RG Titles and Counting  (Read 24756 times)

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
Re: Your Expectations For the Clay Warrior in 2012
« Reply #340 on: April 02, 2012, 08:07:17 PM »
Has anyone signed up for the "TennisTV"?  It part of the ATP Tour/WTA event partnership?  It cost about $130 a year.  If anyone is a subscriber; can you tell me if you like it and how many matches/events are blacked out and what about the Grand Slam events/matches like quarters and beyond?
How do you use it? smartphone. computer, etc...  features, etc...   Is it worth the money?  Does it have the capabilities of watching matches that already taken place?

Here is the link:http://www.tennistv.com/home

Thanks.

I have it. Generally the quality is HD with a few streaming interruptions due to server issues. There have been a few blackouts - f.e. Miami final due to local TV in America. I generally watch on the PC, but I also have a separate iPad subscription. Yes it has "video on demand", you can watch highlights and full matches.

I wonder if they will give it to me for free in exchange to advertising on the website?  :)

Scott, don't be cheap, you can afford it  :rofl_2:

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #341 on: April 02, 2012, 08:27:14 PM »
Scott - pay up.  :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2:
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #342 on: April 02, 2012, 09:46:06 PM »
general alex just have my bottle of scotch ready.
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #343 on: April 02, 2012, 09:49:55 PM »
general alex just have my bottle of scotch ready.
:rofl_2: you too. Herc, this is war now. the war of scotch bottles  :rofl_2:

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #344 on: April 03, 2012, 01:10:42 AM »

« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 01:11:26 AM by FedFanForever »

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
Your Expectations For the Clay Warrior in 2012
« Reply #345 on: April 03, 2012, 07:59:23 AM »
I have the subscription too and agree with what was said about it. I also have the other subscription for my laptop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #346 on: April 03, 2012, 10:09:11 AM »
Do we have drunk bums on t4y :rofl_2: only joking guys.Herc any news on Nadal & his knee's?By the way guys,i don't think it will be just your to tennis players this time on Clay.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #347 on: April 03, 2012, 11:01:33 AM »
expectations:

montecarlo

rome

french open

reality:

he is going after barcelona too like an idiot again, so most likely it will be once again,

montecarlo

barcelona

french open
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #348 on: April 03, 2012, 11:03:44 AM »
Do we have drunk bums on t4y :rofl_2: only joking guys.Herc any news on Nadal & his knee's?By the way guys,i don't think it will be just your to tennis players this time on Clay.

it's the battle of bottles, sid......vodka vs scotch......i still haven't found emma's address, need to send her a finely stocked 2 litre fruit beer bottle......

:rofl_2:
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #349 on: April 03, 2012, 11:05:38 AM »
Shank expectations are only expectations,nothing is won till it's won,any news on Nadal's knee's yet?

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #350 on: April 03, 2012, 11:10:33 AM »

it's the battle of bottles, sid......vodka vs scotch......i still haven't found emma's address, need to send her a finely stocked 2 litre fruit beer bottle......

Shank it would be nice to see emma back,who knows she might pop on t4y with luck.If Murray gets a slam this year,i have a nip or 2 :)

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #351 on: April 03, 2012, 11:14:42 AM »
of course 'drama' will be back again, sid.......only a matter of time.......don't be surprised if she throws all the hate on murray this time and murray is her new hateboy.......

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #352 on: April 03, 2012, 03:25:31 PM »

vodka will win Wimbledon and RG this year  :rofl_2:

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #353 on: April 04, 2012, 01:48:12 AM »

he should be fine old sport. clay will help his knee get better this time. it is not as bad as it was in 2009.
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline euroka1

• Tennis God
« Reply #354 on: April 04, 2012, 05:40:00 AM »
Has anyone signed up for the "TennisTV"?  It part of the ATP Tour/WTA event partnership?  It cost about $130 a year.  If anyone is a subscriber; can you tell me if you like it and how many matches/events are blacked out and what about the Grand Slam events/matches like quarters and beyond?
How do you use it? smartphone. computer, etc...  features, etc...   Is it worth the money?  Does it have the capabilities of watching matches that already taken place?

Here is the link:http://www.tennistv.com/home

Thanks.

I have it. Generally the quality is HD with a few streaming interruptions due to server issues. There have been a few blackouts - f.e. Miami final due to local TV in America. I generally watch on the PC, but I also have a separate iPad subscription. Yes it has "video on demand", you can watch highlights and full matches.

Technically it is fine but I gave it up because there were so many blackouts here in the US and I saw I was not getting value for my $130. It's a market economy and I felt that TennisTV had priced itself out of the market for what it was offering.

With TC, ESPN, and the networks I get enough to keep me happy.  :)

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #355 on: April 04, 2012, 04:32:20 PM »
gives us your 4 semifinalists at roland garros.

and general alex you go buy a bottle of scotch. 12 year old and single malt.
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #356 on: April 04, 2012, 06:32:15 PM »

Djokovic, Nadal, Federer and Murray  :whistle:.

as for a bottle of scotch, we'll see... you and shank have been driving me crazy lately (I still love you both  :)) ... maybe you should get a bottle of grey goose for me  :)>>>>. We are officially in war right now, and General Alex will def. General Herc and General Shank  :)~ :))

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #357 on: April 04, 2012, 08:29:55 PM »
clay death the destroyer---aka general hercules---cannot be defeated in battle general alex.

its grey goose vs scotch.

game on.

memo to no-djok at RG:

PRAY FOR DEATH                                                                              PRAY FOR DEATH                                          PRAY FOR DEATH
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 08:33:10 PM by Clay Death »
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #358 on: April 04, 2012, 09:03:24 PM »

Djokovic, Nadal, Federer and Murray  :whistle:.

as for a bottle of scotch, we'll see... you and shank have been driving me crazy lately (I still love you both  :)) ... maybe you should get a bottle of grey goose for me  :)>>>>. We are officially in war right now, and General Alex will def. General Herc and General Shank  :)~ :))

could murray be repalced by d-pot (del potro) if the highlander falters?
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #359 on: April 04, 2012, 10:39:05 PM »
What about Absolut vs Skyy?