Author Topic: Enter the Clay Warrior King : Domination Redefined / 7 RG Titles and Counting  (Read 22639 times)

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
Re: Your Expectations For the Clay Warrior in 2012
« Reply #580 on: June 09, 2012, 01:18:23 AM »
just 3 more sets and its over.
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #581 on: June 09, 2012, 01:55:08 AM »

concurred.......whenever he took the french open in straight sets, he went on to take wimbledon as well........i am looking forward to wimbledon already.......french open is over in my book.......6-3, 6-4, 6-3 to rafa in the final.......
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline ashwin#1

• Tennis God
  • The Best
« Reply #582 on: June 09, 2012, 02:35:45 AM »
 :)~ :)~ :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #583 on: June 09, 2012, 07:29:48 AM »

concurred.......whenever he took the french open in straight sets, he went on to take wimbledon as well........i am looking forward to wimbledon already.......french open is over in my book.......6-3, 6-4, 6-3 to rafa in the final.......
oh, it's over in your book, right  :rofl_2:. let's wait and see my friend ... I think we have the final of RG coming, umm Djokovic and Nadal, you little cocky sh!t  :rofl_2:... honest to God, I'm going to abuse you to death if Nole wins ... please don't be so cocky, not cool at all

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #584 on: June 09, 2012, 11:45:59 PM »
general alex you have my bottle of scotch ready?
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline tennisfan78

• Tennis God
« Reply #585 on: June 10, 2012, 12:13:01 AM »
French Open final is the day that you look for every year!  what do you make of Rafas form this year so far? Happy with it?

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #586 on: June 10, 2012, 05:08:35 AM »

oh, it's over in your book, right  :rofl_2:. let's wait and see my friend ... I think we have the final of RG coming, umm Djokovic and Nadal, you little cocky sh!t  :rofl_2:... honest to God, I'm going to abuse you to death if Nole wins ... please don't be so cocky, not cool at all

you are just being stupid and ignorant as usual alex.......you are refusing to open your eyes and see the reality.......you did the same in montecarlo and rome finals.......

djokovic's second rate movement in comparison to rafa on this surface is going to make all the difference.......he will not be allowed any rhythm on his backhand and he will be lost for ideas when nadal keeps retrieving just about anything.......

there are no answers to nadal on clay when he is playing this well.......djokovic will struggle to win games, let alone sets and match.......
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #587 on: June 10, 2012, 05:12:43 AM »
French Open final is the day that you look for every year!  what do you make of Rafas form this year so far? Happy with it?

hercules will expect 100% aka absolute perfection which is never going to happen, so he will never be happy with him.......

i am certainly happy with rafa's form in this season.......his complete forehand package(cc forehand, off forehand, dtl forehand) is on song and he is not missing much off the backhand........when he is playing at that level he is hard to stop anywhere, let alone in a best of 5 sets format on clay.......

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #588 on: June 10, 2012, 05:29:36 AM »

you are just being stupid and ignorant as usual alex.......you are refusing to open your eyes and see the reality.......you did the same in montecarlo and rome finals.......

djokovic's second rate movement in comparison to rafa on this surface is going to make all the difference.......he will not be allowed any rhythm on his backhand and he will be lost for ideas when nadal keeps retrieving just about anything.......

there are no answers to nadal on clay when he is playing this well.......djokovic will struggle to win games, let alone sets and match.......
oh, now I'm stupid. thanks bud.

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #589 on: June 12, 2012, 07:04:27 PM »

hercules will expect 100% aka absolute perfection which is never going to happen, so he will never be happy with him.......

i am certainly happy with rafa's form in this season.......his complete forehand package(cc forehand, off forehand, dtl forehand) is on song and he is not missing much off the backhand........when he is playing at that level he is hard to stop anywhere, let alone in a best of 5 sets format on clay.......

vamooooooooooooooooossssssssssssssssssssssssssss great general shanks.

general death is never happy with the great clay warrior king. he has work to do general.

i need a better return game and i want a better transition game.

i need to see a more consistent backhand.

also i need to see him improve his fitness.
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #590 on: June 12, 2012, 07:07:28 PM »
general shanks it should have been straights sets but he decided to keep nole around a little longer.

well next year it will be straight sets.

7 more doomed men at the 2013 RG. prepare for hell in 2013.

PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline tennisfan78

• Tennis God
« Reply #591 on: June 13, 2012, 12:54:44 AM »
general shanks it should have been straights sets but he decided to keep nole around a little longer.

Congrats Herc!

what do you think of Rafas chances at the upcoming wimbledon? I personally think that he has a great shot at it.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #592 on: June 13, 2012, 10:23:14 AM »
vamooooos hercules and tennisfan78.......2013 is going to be quite similar if he keeps his body intact.......he cannot be stopped next year either.......they can try in 2014......

he surely is a good bet for wimbledon......

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #593 on: June 13, 2012, 11:46:01 AM »

vamooooooooooooooooossssssssssssssssssssssssssss great general shanks.

general death is never happy with the great clay warrior king. he has work to do general.

i need a better return game and i want a better transition game.

i need to see a more consistent backhand.

also i need to see him improve his fitness.

concurred, general.......he needs improvements in all those areas........i think he was a little tentative in that final, so he chose not to unleash his full repertoire.......i am expecting lights out attacking tennis from him on grass........

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #594 on: June 14, 2012, 10:13:53 PM »

Congrats Herc!

what do you think of Rafas chances at the upcoming wimbledon? I personally think that he has a great shot at it.

thanks general tennisfan.

well clay to grass is the hardest and the toughest adjustment there is in tennis.

so we will just have to see. it is not going to be easy.

he will have to improve with each match.  and he cant log in long hours so everyone has to be removed in straights until the semis.

lets see how it all unfolds.
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #595 on: June 14, 2012, 10:15:29 PM »
general alex i am still waiting for my bottle of scotch.

i had bought a bottle of grey goose for you just in case you won.

we had a bet general.

PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #596 on: June 15, 2012, 10:42:22 AM »
general alex i am still waiting for my bottle of scotch.

i had bought a bottle of grey goose for you just in case you won.

we had a bet general.
bud I did get it for you, but when Nole lost, I got so depressed that I drank your bottle  :rofl_2:.  mm, tasted so good. So, I need to get another one. It's coming  :innocent:

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #597 on: June 15, 2012, 10:47:14 AM »
general alex are you having problems with MTF site today?

also clay warrior lost today in halle. great loss as far as i am concerned. he looks really worn out and fatigued.

fed lost the first set to milos raonic but doing a lot better in the 2nd.
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #598 on: June 15, 2012, 11:51:21 AM »
general alex are you having problems with MTF site today?

also clay warrior lost today in halle. great loss as far as i am concerned. he looks really worn out and fatigued.

fed lost the first set to milos raonic but doing a lot better in the 2nd.
yeah, I'm getting this 'database error, updating crap'. MTF is down.

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #599 on: June 15, 2012, 12:03:56 PM »
i said "7 doomed men" at the start of 2012.

i will say this again now for next year: 7 doomed men at RG 2013.

deal with it.
PRAY FOR DEATH