Author Topic: Enter the Clay Warrior King : Domination Redefined / 7 RG Titles and Counting  (Read 24394 times)

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
Re: Your Expectations For the Clay Warrior in 2012
« Reply #600 on: June 15, 2012, 05:29:30 PM »
general shanks i was 100% spot on. this is not rocket science anyway. clay warrior is completely worn out right now---both mentally and physically.

he withdrew from doubles to head straight to mallorca to rest for a few days.

here is what he had to say after his match today:

"I said it was going to be tough," said Nadal. "He plays well on this court. You just have to congratulate him.
"He played very aggressively, served well, returned well. He played better than me. I was suffering when he was serving. I didn't have that energy to change the situation."
Nadal confirmed he would now be heading home to Mallorca to rest ahead of Wimbledon, which starts on 25 June.

"I can't practice on grass there but it's better not to practice for a few days. It's time to rest with my family, friends, to relax," he added.
"I've played almost every match possible since Indian Wells. When I'm ready to come back, I'll go to Wimbledon."
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
general alex are you having problems with MTF site today?

also clay warrior lost today in halle. great loss as far as i am concerned. he looks really worn out and fatigued.

fed lost the first set to milos raonic but doing a lot better in the 2nd.
yeah, I'm getting this 'database error, updating crap'. MTF is down.

They are working on the database there, I heard it will be 72 hours before they are finished doing what they do.

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
that is a long time. i dont ever remember that place being shut down for 3 days before.

PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
where the hell is general shanks?

PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
where the hell is general shanks?

General Shanks and his flank took control of a refinery out in the hills, no one's reprting back as yet.

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
what up general swish.

mtf is still out of commission. i am surprised that we are not seeing more folks from mtf here.

this is a great forum.

scott knows how to run these deals.

conchita is a huge asset here.

monster and babbles-a-lot are liabilities obviously but there might be hope yet for those 2 ejacuzees.

they can learn a lot from scott, dallas, and conchita.

**ejacuzee : a word i invented. ejacuzee is somebody who cannot stop talking nonsense. somebody who ejaculates freely at the mouth.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 03:26:45 PM by Clay Death »
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
what up general swish.

mtf is still out of commission. i am surprised that we are not seeing more folks from mtf here.

this is a great forum.

monster and babbles-a-lot are liabilities obviously but there might be hope yet for those 2 ejacuzees.

**ejacuzee : a word i invented. ejacuzee is somebody who cannot stop talking nonsense. somebody who ejaculates freely at the mouth.

I'm bored herc, don't even care much about the final tomorrow.

Maybe those two will come around but don't count on it, they've been spanked and that'll take some time to get over.  :rofl_2:

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
i am with you general swish. these small time mickey mouse grass events are boring me now too.

it is so much more fun when when d-pot, nole, and the clay warrior are all out there battling along with fed, murray, and company.

this is why we all look so forward to the slams.

draw is on friday. and then let the real battles on grass begin.

i hope they are healthy, fresh, and fit for wimbledon.

i think tsonga is going to be ok. the finger is sprained. he previously thought it was broken.

PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
I like me some these small time mickey mouse events  :)~
But I can understand why some may find them boring, hence even when the MTF is down, this place is still very quiet 'til 'big events' arrive.

But I enjoy events where I can focus on tennis that doesn't involve huge-ongoing-neverending  discussions about 'top guns'...

But yeah, ''De gustibus non est disputandum''..

As long there are good ppl on boards, its fine by me  ;-()
In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
these events are ok general lugburz.

its just that people, on the average, hunger more for the big masters events and the slams.

top guns are the big draw and always have been.
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
what up general swish.

this is a great forum.

....after looking in the mirror no doubt. ;-()
Excellent job of bag lapping btw.

Small wonder the fanboys don't enjoy the smaller events.
It's all tennis.
It's all good. :king:
CONK da ball!!!

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
relax.

wimbledon approaches. time to really get fired up now.
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
i haven't gone anywhere, gen. hercules and gen. swisheinstein.......we had a small family gathering yesterday and i was out with my cousins through the night.......

hercules, rafa was obviously going to lose.......he needed a feel of things for grass and carry that feeling to mallorca.......he got his two matches and packed his bags.......
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
affirmative general shanks.

well we knew he was completely spent physically and mentally. there was no way he was going to hang around much longer.

he should have not bothered to play doubles. risk for injury was too high.
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
concurred, hercules........i think he is a firm favourite for wimbledon........the fear of losing is out of his system now........i am expecting him to play aggressively at wimbledon........he was under intense pressure at roland garros........

how is mtf and castle? convey my greetings to the following, general......

mimi
anny
dee
diana
everko
topspindoc
kiedis
gsmnadal
enrique08
sam

and company...

Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
will do general shanks.

mtf is shut down for the last 3 days for maintenance.

i expected more people here from there.
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
will do general shanks.

mtf is shut down for the last 3 days for maintenance.

i expected more people here from there.

they will move here pretty soon........the blind mods have made that place their personal playground........with 2 year olds like action jackson in the moderator panel, that board is doomed.......

i was checking that site a few weeks ago and i observed a lot of disinterest and boredom in general messages......i also saw some people missing me so badly.......

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
affirmative.

i am seeing some growth here which is good.

this is a great forum. more people need to discover it and then post away and have fun.

conchita keeps everyone informed which is a great service she is providing to the forum.

everybody should take a moment and thank her for all she is doing to make this forum great.

PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
affirmative.

i am seeing some growth here which is good.

this is a great forum. more people need to discover it and then post away and have fun.

conchita keeps everyone informed which is a great service she is providing to the forum.

everybody should take a moment and thank her for all she is doing to make this forum great.

Good post CD, Conchita does a fine job here and has some of the most beautiful/informative tournament presentations anywhere.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Right about now I can see Nadal frolicking on the beach or maybe on the golf course getting out of the 'rough'.  :rofl_2:

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
no need to say thank you, you're both very kind, i'm just trying to post and update scores/events in order to increase conversations. thanks.
Self-praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble.