Author Topic: Enter the Clay Warrior King : Domination Redefined / 7 RG Titles and Counting  (Read 24060 times)

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
affirmative general swish. he is enjoying some down time in mallorca.

fishing, golf, and the beach. and of course the family. he is close to his parents, his sister, and his uncles.

he will probably arrive in london on thursday and get a hit session in to start his preparations.
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
no need to say thank you, you're both very kind, i'm just trying to post and update scores/events in order to increase conversations. thanks.

keep doing that conchita.......we are going to have several new immigrants shortly.......they are already on their way to this forum.......
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
no need to say thank you, you're both very kind, i'm just trying to post and update scores/events in order to increase conversations. thanks.

keep doing that conchita.......we are going to have several new immigrants shortly.......they are already on their way to this forum.......

:thumbs-up:
In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
general lugburz and general shanks in da house.

let the good times roll.

vamooooossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
general lugburz and general shanks in da house.

let the good times roll.

vamooooossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

:toot:
In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
wimbledon is here.

let the good times roll.
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline yellowball

• Tennis God
  • He's definitely back!
Interesting to see Rafa picked as the winner of Wimbledon this year. I hope it's right! Just dropped by to see what the thinking was.

More than anything I'm glad to see the board's predictions of Rafa's demise from knee problems a couple of years ago were wrong!

Vamos, Rafa.

Please excuse  out-of-date post in footer. It's been awhile.

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
Yellowball returns!

Sweet! :king:
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
Interesting to see Rafa picked as the winner of Wimbledon this year. I hope it's right! Just dropped by to see what the thinking was.

More than anything I'm glad to see the board's predictions of Rafa's demise from knee problems a couple of years ago were wrong!

Vamos, Rafa.

good to see ya back yellow. now what editors pick is I couldn't care less. I guarantee you that Djokovic will be there  :gleam:.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God

Vamos, Rafa.

vamos, welcome back.......
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?

Vamos, Rafa.

Good to see you back!

Rafa's knees got the proper treatment, it was a real question a few years ago.

His style of play is now the question but he'll probably have 2-3 good years left, maybe more.
I thought his timing might be the first to go, it takes a lot of precision to hit with that topspin.

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
clay is the wellspring from which he flows.
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
he will flow in the olympics and hardcourt season, hercules.......his preferred hardcourt surfaces are fast hardcourts in sunny conditions anyway.......us open can be done.......
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 04:44:56 AM by Start da Game »

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
he is injured again general shanks.
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
he might as well be injured but he has surely become a die hard football fan clown, hercules........he lost what would have been his wimbledon and his 12th slam because of his passion for football.......

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
he was not prepared. he wasted all day messing around and then he wasted the rest of the evening and the night celebrating the spain win.

he deserved what he got.
PRAY FOR DEATH