Author Topic: Enter the Clay Warrior King : Domination Redefined / 7 RG Titles and Counting  (Read 25910 times)

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
Re: Your Expectations For the Clay Warrior in 2012
« Reply #220 on: March 16, 2012, 11:16:29 PM »
cut the crap monster. its time you grow up and show some respect for your fellow posters.

its legless ejaculites like you that keep this forum from growing. become a better man and a better poster. and ditch the "legless ejaculite" label.

you have no business being disrespectful to swish. try to learn from him instead.

PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #221 on: March 17, 2012, 12:35:45 AM »
Thanks CD.
No problem, I do most of my posting at tennis warehouse and some at MTF.
The forum will remain the same here with little growth, I couldn't help them.  :dunno:

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #222 on: March 17, 2012, 05:25:45 AM »
cut the crap monster. its time you grow up and show some respect for your fellow posters.

its legless ejaculites like you that keep this forum from growing. become a better man and a better poster. and ditch the "legless ejaculite" label.

you have no business being disrespectful to swish. try to learn from him instead.
Ahhhh,  The Master Fanboy of them all chimes in.
How appropriate.

You've been pretty decent for a few months here Herc and I usually have no problems with Swishman.

As long as the discussions aren't littered with troll rubbish, I'm more than willing to be respectful and courteous. 

A bit hypocritical of you two, to lament the increased traffic my spew creates since you both espouse the 'growth at any cost' philosophy.  As it is hypocritical of me to produce such low quality posts......

I'll be more than happy to return to constructive and 'passionate' discussions of tennis as this bickering is tedious.
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Nole nš1

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #223 on: March 17, 2012, 06:24:51 AM »
Of course you are welcome. You know that I post on MTF too but I love this board because people are more mature and respectful. I'd say that guys and gals here are also more knowledgeable. Even when we disagree here, nobody  will call you a mug or an idiot or whatever.

Whatever you mug!

Get some of the good MTF posters here yos!
I know I'm a mug, lol. Dr. Emma will confirm that I'm a mug  :)).

Yes.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #224 on: March 17, 2012, 06:34:32 AM »
nole no.1, you will write more than one word and not make more than one thread per week.......is that ok with you?   
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline Nole nš1

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #225 on: March 17, 2012, 08:08:11 AM »
nole no.1, you will write more than one word and not make more than one thread per week.......is that ok with you?

OK sir, I go to stpo one thread per week.

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #226 on: March 17, 2012, 12:54:41 PM »

How appropriate.

You've been pretty decent for a few months here Herc and I usually have no problems with Swishman.

As long as the discussions aren't littered with troll rubbish, I'm more than willing to be respectful and courteous. 

A bit hypocritical of you two, to lament the increased traffic my spew creates since you both espouse the 'growth at any cost' philosophy.  As it is hypocritical of me to produce such low quality posts......

I'll be more than happy to return to constructive and 'passionate' discussions of tennis as this bickering is tedious.

grab a drink and relax.

dont go after swish, general shanks, alex, me and nobody gets hurt.

if you want to stop the "bickering" then you take the damn lead and show that you are a bigger man.

take the high road now.

and pray to your gods that you end up making a mistake of pissing me off.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 06:57:53 PM by Clay Death »
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #227 on: March 17, 2012, 05:17:21 PM »

How appropriate.

grab a drink and relax.

dont go after swish, general shanks, alex, me and nobody gets hurt.

if you want to stop the "bickering" then you take the damn lead and who that you are a bigger man.

take the high road now.

and pray to your gods that you end up making a mistake of pissing me off.
So ludicrous it's hilarious.
 :lmao:
Apparently you've conveniently forgotten our last go 'round in which you came up extremely short.  Funny how the virtual world mimicks reality eh Herc? ;-()

I will take your advice and have a wobbly pop and chill.
Bottom line is I value quality posts over quantity and when that isn't the case and some members chime in my head explodes.  Funny how the virtual world mimicks reality here as well!!! :))

Cheers to you Big Guy! :drinks: :drinks:

How are you liking Rafs chances against Big John?
CONK da ball!!!

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #228 on: March 17, 2012, 06:59:08 PM »
we dont know if the clay warrior is going to be in the final yet. i do not like what i have seen from him this week. he is shaky at best.
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #229 on: March 17, 2012, 07:04:56 PM »
we dont know if the clay warrior is going to be in the final yet. i do not like what i have seen from him this week. he is shaky at best.

He isn't at his best for sure, I only saw one BH that was really good against Nalby.

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #230 on: March 17, 2012, 09:40:51 PM »
Well well well.
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #231 on: March 17, 2012, 11:21:37 PM »

He isn't at his best for sure, I only saw one BH that was really good against Nalby.

affirmative general swish.

he was pathetic at best but i already knew that. hopefully this will force him to work harder and focus better on singles.

there is a chance he will hit RG as the #3 seed. so clearly he needs this slap in the face becasue he doesnt learn any other way.
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #232 on: March 17, 2012, 11:40:32 PM »

he was pathetic at best but i already knew that. hopefully this will force him to work harder and focus better on singles.

there is a chance he will hit RG as the #3 seed. so clearly he needs this slap in the face becasue he doesnt learn any other way.

That long time off probably didn't help.
This was the most unusual match between the two I've seen, I'll have to take another look as it's replay is posted already at espn3.com.

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #233 on: March 18, 2012, 12:42:33 AM »

That long time off probably didn't help.
This was the most unusual match between the two I've seen, I'll have to take another look as it's replay is posted already at espn3.com.

he was completely out of it. only minor traces of any consistency off the ground. the focus and the will was not there.

and worse, the movement was diminished. clearly he has just been paying a lot of lip service and not working hard enough on his game. and it shows.

golf and all that doubles here at indian wells also took away the focus on singles. this is not the first time so i wonder if he will ever learn.

he is suffering heavy casualties in all areas of his game and he refuses to do anything about it.
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #234 on: March 18, 2012, 01:17:14 AM »
he was completely out of it. only minor traces of any consistency off the ground. the focus and the will was not there.

and worse, the movement was diminished. clearly he has just been paying a lot of lip service and not working hard enough on his game. and it shows.

golf and all that doubles here at indian wells also took away the focus on singles. this is not the first time so i wonder if he will ever learn.

he is suffering heavy casualties in all areas of his game and he refuses to do anything about it.

Yet he's still #2 and feared by the entire tour.  :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

Offline williamchung7

• Tennis God
« Reply #235 on: March 18, 2012, 06:02:43 AM »
No one can really sure what happen to Nadal. This match I didn't see any change of Nadal game plan as well as Federer's game plan (he brang it end of 2010).

How about the condition?
The condition was not good for either players. Perhaps, Federer handled it much better than Nadal leaded him to victory?

Offline Nole nš1

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #236 on: March 18, 2012, 07:57:51 AM »
Is who clay warrior?

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #237 on: March 18, 2012, 10:46:25 AM »
Is who clay warrior?

That would be Nadal!

You'll get the names after you've been around awhile.  :cool:

Offline Nole nš1

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #238 on: March 18, 2012, 11:53:27 AM »
Is who clay warrior?

That would be Nadal!

You'll get the names after you've been around awhile.  :cool:

Thanks Swish. Nadal is a fantastic clay player.

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #239 on: March 18, 2012, 12:42:45 PM »
I'm getting a feeling that Nadal may only win his Monte Carlo/Barcelona and that's it.