Author Topic: Enter the Clay Warrior King : Domination Redefined / 7 RG Titles and Counting  (Read 25212 times)

Online Alex

• Tennis God
Re: Your Expectations For the Clay Warrior in 2012
« Reply #240 on: March 18, 2012, 12:52:30 PM »
I have this feeling that both Nadal and Djokovic are simply fooling around... they are have their rankings and sh!t... they both won this tournament already

Offline Nole nš1

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #241 on: March 18, 2012, 01:36:20 PM »
I have this feeling that both Nadal and Djokovic are simply fooling around... they are have their rankings and sh!t... they both won this tournament already

You are right.

Online FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #242 on: March 18, 2012, 01:37:50 PM »
Alex - Fed has won IW 3x so what's his motivation?
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline Nole nš1

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #243 on: March 18, 2012, 03:10:40 PM »

Yes.

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #244 on: March 18, 2012, 04:20:51 PM »

To show that he is still in the mix for winning slams?  :confused1:

The drag of destiny destroys the reins of reason

Online FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #245 on: March 18, 2012, 05:23:37 PM »
My expectations are that he will get his ass kicked from Monte Carlo to Roland Garros.
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline Nole nš1

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #246 on: March 18, 2012, 05:37:42 PM »
My expectations are that he will get his ass kicked from Monte Carlo to Roland Garros.

Congratulations Federer, he was the best in Indian Wells.

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #247 on: March 18, 2012, 06:18:23 PM »

Congratulations Federer, he was the best in Indian Wells.

Wrong thread.

But I have to agree as your almost always right(except for that Djokovic prediction).  :rofl_2:

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #248 on: March 19, 2012, 08:30:51 AM »
I'm praying that Nadal should only win his Monte Carlo/Barcelona and that's it.

corrected for truth......
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #249 on: March 19, 2012, 08:38:46 AM »

you maybe right with djokovic but nadal the buffoon needed this title very badly.......his last singles title came at french open 2011 and his last HC masters 1000 title came at indian wells 2009......

he had a great chance with djokovic losing......but what does he do, he tries to emulate john macenroe in the volleying department and tires the hell out of himself to get blown away in the semis......
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #250 on: March 19, 2012, 09:59:02 AM »
clay warrior is not that bright.

he thinks $120,500 is a larger number that $1 million. the blundering moron should have just cut lopez a check and gone after the singles title with all his might and ALL HIS FOCUS.

he should have also ditched the damn golf for once. isner went right back to the practice court after all of his singles matches to work on his return of serve. nadal was awasting valuable practice time playing golf and doubles.

nadal has a pathetic backhand now and his return of serve stats this year are the worst of his entire career. even at age 15 he was returning better.
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline Nole nš1

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #251 on: March 19, 2012, 10:39:04 AM »

he thinks $120,500 is a larger number that $1 million. the blundering moron should have just cut lopez a check and gone after the singles title with all his might and ALL HIS FOCUS.

he should have also ditched the damn golf for once. isner went right back to the practice court after all of his singles matches to work on his return of serve. nadal was awasting valuable practice time playing golf and doubles.

nadal has a pathetic backhand now and his return of serve stats this year are the worst of his entire career. even at age 15 he was returning better.

I agree.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #252 on: March 19, 2012, 12:57:34 PM »

he is clearly a lost fool, hercules......he needs a title very badly and indian wells was there for the taking......

Online Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #253 on: March 19, 2012, 12:57:57 PM »
I really expected both Djokovic and Nadal to be in the final but they both simply f**k"ed up. again kudos to Isner and Rog but still... I guess you can't be on top of your game all the time. I'm more pissed with Novak as he has no business losing to players like Isner. on the other hand, I just don't understand Nadal nowadays. It seems to me that he  has lost his focus completely....

Offline Nole nš1

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #254 on: March 19, 2012, 01:01:23 PM »
I really expected both Djokovic and Nadal to be in the final but they both simply f**k"ed up. again kudos to Isner and Rog but still... I guess you can't be on top of your game all the time. I'm more pissed with Novak as he has no business losing to players like Isner. on the other hand, I just don't understand Nadal nowadays. It seems to me that he  has lost his focus completely....

I agree

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #255 on: March 19, 2012, 01:30:05 PM »

we had two glorious finals last year.......indian wells and miami.......forget nadal, he will never learn but djokovic for some reason played like crap against isner.......i am not buying all this hype about isner.......djokovic gifted that match really.......he just needed to keep it to isner's backhand and he would have won comfortably.......

Offline Nole nš1

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #256 on: March 19, 2012, 01:42:33 PM »

we had two glorious finals last year.......indian wells and miami.......forget nadal, he will never learn but djokovic for some reason played like crap against isner.......i am not buying all this hype about isner.......djokovic gifted that match really.......he just needed to keep it to isner's backhand and he would have won comfortably.......

I agree

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #257 on: March 19, 2012, 01:54:13 PM »

I agree
:rasta:

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #258 on: March 19, 2012, 02:27:10 PM »
general shanks is 100% correct:

clay warrior has lost his focus and some of his drive. so he is not even giving his relentless will a chance to enter into the equation.

in short, he does not want it bad enough.
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #259 on: March 19, 2012, 02:39:41 PM »
general shanks is 100% correct:

clay warrior has lost his focus and some of his drive. so he is not even giving his relentless will a chance to enter into the equation.

in short, he does not want it bad enough.

howdy hercules......i am surprised to see how satisfying he looked winning the doubles.......it's almost like watching brians holding wimbledon.......that's a sign of concern because the will factor is negated when his focus is elsewhere.......