Author Topic: Tom Cruise squirted by fake reporter!  (Read 5924 times)

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
Tom Cruise squirted by fake reporter!
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2005, 06:08:18 PM »
I am just saying you last post had some jabs in it, that is all I am referring to, certainly you can see that.
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline wilsonboy

• Tennis God
  • Jesus Christ is Lord
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2005, 07:02:59 PM »
Quote from: "kittens25"
I sort of cringe as well when I see him with Katie Holmes.   Maybe it isnt fair, I guess it just seems strange to see somebody his age with a woman so much younger, there isnt anything morally wrong it but it just seems strange.

He always goes with the ones that are waaay taller than him. First, Nicole, now Katie. It's kinda funny seeing them next to each other.
Be the change that you seek.

Anonymous

« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2005, 01:12:47 AM »
Quote from: "Anonymous"
You seem very paranoid because no where in my post was I bashing your beliefs. In fact my very first post on the subject I said everybody has a right to their beliefs.
Except MY beliefs?  Let me show you how confused you are.
It's very self righteous to say that because you don't agree with certain aspects of someones religion that it is wrong.
And you're saying I'm wrong, right?  And aren't you being a bit self-righteous?[/quote]Religion is shaped by someones cultural enviorment and until you know truely and fully about someones cultural and religious beliefs and why they belive what they do, don't cast judgement.[/quote] You're casting judgments on me and you have no idea what my cultural or religious background is.
I guess because you find Scientology creepy that everyone should and we should all believe what you belive, because ofcourse what you believe is the way things should be.
And by your logic, why should people believe the way YOU believe?  Why can't you just let people think what they want?  That's what you're espousing, right?
I think that's a big problem with Americans, they have a terrible history of pushing their beliefs on others even within their own country and sitting on their high horses passing judgement on others.
And are you Americans?  You say you need to know somebody cultural environment and blah blah, but then go on to generalize an entire nation.  Again, you're just confused.  Read some history.  America is not the first or last imperialistic power, and we're not alone even today.
Your not a scientologist fine, neither am I but I feel that everyone is entiled to worship and participate in any religion they so choose whether I agree with it or not.
You don't believe this for a second.  And if you do, you're not very helpful to the human race.  Some religions call for human sacrifices, are you okay with that?
Quote from: "MC ill Logic"
And with that, I stop myself from discussing religion on Tennis4You.  This is not the place for it.   ://

Maybe you should have thought about that before you started bashing someones religion.
You say you want people not to bash other people's beliefs, and yet when I voluntarily stopped, you brought it back up again?  Do you see your confusion?  You literally ask that people not "bash religions," that it's wrong for them to do so, and when I volunteer to stop commenting on the topic you brought it back to life.  You're confused.
And again I can recite many occurences in every religion that I personally felt was wrong. I don't agree with how christianity was used to justify slavery, savagely murdering fellow human beings for their land, segregation and the second class treatment of women. At the same time I can't sit her and bash someones beliefs, it's not my place and it's a very sensitive issue. I wouldn't want anyone telling me what I should and should not believe in.
Yeah, that's great.  You're a real asset to the human race.  You don't care about slavery, murder, or sexism, so long as it's being perpetuated by religion.  If everybody was like you, we would still be living in caves.  

It's hard for me to take you seriously.  I meet intellectually challenged people like you on the intraweb all the time.  I'm not trying to change your mind.  I'm just trying to show that you were sending a mixed message.  

I said that just because you may feel Scientology or any other relgion is flawed and is not for you doesn't mean it's not right for the next man.  I don't follow any religion and I have issues with many but I feel everyone has the right to believe in what they want. Relgion is a very sensitive subject and people die daily over the issue so if you don't like scientology don't become a scientologist.[/quote]

MC ill Guest

ya
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2005, 01:15:18 AM »
That was me up there.  In case somebody didn't figure that out.  

And I'm really going to try to not discuss religion here again.  Just tennis.  After all, it's "tennis4you.com".

MC ill Guest

« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2005, 01:18:55 AM »
Ok since I'm so called bashing, Mc ill logic is completely right, Scientology and any other religion is wrong and so are the people who believe them. If anything including religion has any flaw then it is completely wrong. Down with scientology and it should be banned and no one should be allowed to worship this religion. Ok  I hope that makes everyone happy now I'm not bashing Mc ill logic even if I feel he or she may be bashing my beliefs I will never ever express my opinions again and I completely agree.
Hurray.

Anonymous

« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2005, 01:55:04 AM »
You said that you voluntarily stopped posting about the subject so stop. Am I forcing you to respond?  If you don't want to speak about religion on a tennis forum then don't bring it up. I guess it makes you feel better to belittle me for expressing how I feel about the subject and then turn it around and say that I'm bashing you, well I'm happy for you. And trust me you will never change my mind and for the 100th time I don't agree with many religions and I've already said that I don't agree with how the bible was used to justify Slavery, segregation and the likes. I don't follow any religion because I haven't found one that is right for me. Why do you feel the need to put words in my mouth? But you know what I do when I don't agree with something I choose not to take part in it. It's really that simple. If your trying to change someones mind about their religion your fighting a loosing battle. Also I can careless what you believe I never had a issue with what you believe I just don't feel it's right to bash someones religous beliefs. Like I said religion is a very serious issue and I don't think it's a good idea to bash someones religion on a public forum like this. If you choose not to follow religion then fine but the next man also has the right to choose religion. As far as what you think of me please don't flatter yourself.

Offline MC ill Logic

• Tennis God
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2005, 05:15:00 AM »
^  You said you were never going to post your opinions again.  Why the change of heart?

Anonymous

« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2005, 10:20:20 AM »
Well couldn't I ask you the same question? You posted a nasty response to me calling me names and what not and you think I shouldn't not have a response to that? Also that post of mine was sarcastic. I guess what I learned from you is that a person that preaches religous intolerance is someone good for the human race and a person that speaks of tolerance is confused, intellectual challenged, and terrible for the human race. Also I learned that a person can preach intolerance of others differences but at the same time say they are against racism and sexism.

Offline MC ill Logic

• Tennis God
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2005, 05:45:44 AM »
..-)