Tennis Contests & Games > vBetting Pick 'em Game

vBetting Pick 'em 2013 AO

(1/8) > >>

Babblelot:
Here are the Rules of Play

1. everyone begins each round with $100 (see **, and ***)

2. you must bet on each match listed

3. you must bet all $100

4. Minimum bet is $5 per match. You may make a maximum of three $5 bets. Your remaining bets must be between $10 and $25, the maximum bet amount. (see *, **, and ***)
Note: You can make $5.50, $6.00, etc.. bets, too. You're just limited to 3 bets under $10.

We use real odds, so if you bet $5 on a guy who's odds are 3.0, you win $15.

You can join at any point. If you miss 1R, you can join in 2R. If you play 1R but miss 2R, you can rejoin in 3R. etc..

Too Busy? Join and leave, then return at any time!
Because the game is based on net winnings rather than total wins, it really doesn't hurt to skip a round or two per tournament or a few tournaments over the course of the year.

*For 6 to 4 matches, the limits will go up to $15 min and $35 max.

**For 3 to 2 matches, the amount available to bet drops to $50 and the limits change to $10 min and $25 max.

***For 1 match, the amount available to bet is $30.

Reading odds

2.5 = 5/2 = 2.5-1 = 2.5 to 1, and between  1.5  and 2.4, the player with 1.5 odds is the betting favorite

Federer (1.5) - (2.4) Del Potro

Swish:
Looks good!  :)

Tennis4you:
I like.  Look forward to having a new game.  Always remind me to advertise it through the announcements / newsletters and such.

rsosa92:
nice , i like it , but just to confirm , is not real money no ?  :))

Babblelot:

--- Quote from: rsosa92 on January 24, 2012, 12:47:48 PM ---nice , i like it , but just to confirm , is not real money no ?  :))

--- End quote ---

v = virtual  ;-()

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version