Poll

Who will win the Roland Garros 2012 Men's singles title?

Nadal
12 (41.4%)
Djokovic
8 (27.6%)
Federer
8 (27.6%)
Murray
1 (3.4%)
Del Potro
0 (0%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: May 28, 2012, 11:07:08 AM

Author Topic: French Open 2012 - Final Pre-tournament Take  (Read 16230 times)

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
Re: French Open 2012 - First Take
« Reply #180 on: March 07, 2012, 12:15:31 PM »
conchita doesnt know what she is talking about.
:rofl_2: herc, you really kill me sometimes. do any woman know what they are talking about, don't think so  :rofl_2:. now I'm ready for attack from girls on this board, bring it on  :))

I am girl and I don't care what you say, its funny  :))

The drag of destiny destroys the reins of reason

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #181 on: March 07, 2012, 04:31:45 PM »
:rofl_2: herc, you really kill me sometimes. do any woman know what they are talking about, don't think so  :rofl_2:. now I'm ready for attack from girls on this board, bring it on  :))

just get my bottle of scotch ready alex.
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #182 on: March 07, 2012, 10:41:14 PM »

just get my bottle of scotch ready alex.
I will, lol but Rafa needs to take RG again. If Nole takes it than you are getting a bottle.  :rofl_2:

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #183 on: March 07, 2012, 11:08:30 PM »
you got it alex. i will have a bottle of chivas regal or black lable for you. blended scotch and both 12 years old.
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #184 on: March 08, 2012, 10:24:00 AM »
you got it alex. i will have a bottle of chivas regal or black lable for you. blended scotch and both 12 years old.
sounds good bud  :)

Offline Nole nš1

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #185 on: March 11, 2012, 07:48:03 PM »
Djokovic will be the champion this year, I hope. But Nadal is also a fantastic player.

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #186 on: March 11, 2012, 10:23:14 PM »
RG is being re-named the Clay Warrior Invitational this year.
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #187 on: March 12, 2012, 05:08:03 AM »
RG is being re-named the Clay Warrior Invitational this year.

:rofl_2: good one, I hope it's gonna turn out to be The Nole Invitational this year  :rofl_2:

Offline Nole nš1

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #188 on: March 12, 2012, 06:18:05 PM »
Djokovic will wins.

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #189 on: March 12, 2012, 06:33:33 PM »
been on the  :drunk:

Offline Nole nš1

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #190 on: March 12, 2012, 06:39:25 PM »

You are very boring, but Alex and Falco are very cools.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #191 on: March 12, 2012, 11:31:21 PM »
it's going to be a clash of bottles this roland garros......blended scotch vs. grey goose.......sid must be ready with his fine british navy rum already, he will be drinking it before the final......
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #192 on: March 12, 2012, 11:33:43 PM »

You are very boring, but Alex and Falco are very cools.

:rofl_2:

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #193 on: March 12, 2012, 11:51:12 PM »
nole no.1 = emma 
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #194 on: March 13, 2012, 08:13:28 AM »
nole no.1 = emma
:rofl_2: too good. you are a smart guy. I still don't understand why you have so many 'fans' (haters) on MTF. although, there are too many retards there  :)>>>>

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #195 on: March 13, 2012, 09:34:06 AM »
they just can't stand the truth......just silly clowns, most of them are newbies to the sport who started following tennis after reading in newspapers that someone broke someone's 14 grandslams record......

Offline Nole nš1

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #196 on: March 13, 2012, 10:27:53 AM »
they just can't stand the truth......just silly clowns, most of them are newbies to the sport who started following tennis after reading in newspapers that someone broke someone's 14 grandslams record......

You are right.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #197 on: March 13, 2012, 11:55:14 AM »
I really try to get along with everyone. I mean we can agree to disagree, we all have favorite players etc. but lately I read so many stupid post on MTF that I had no choice but to call some guys idiots. of course I will not bring any names here, but I was like wtf are you guys thinking. the problem is they are not thinking. I got a warning from one of the mods, I was like whatever, so stupid  :))

you know I've been a  Nole fan for a long time, but if Nole does something stupid I will be the first one to criticize him. I really try to be objective as much as I can. Herc is the same way with Nadal but a bit more vocal than me. Sometimes, I want to avoid MTF all together but I love this sport too much, and there are some really smart guys here.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #198 on: March 13, 2012, 12:50:22 PM »
I really try to get along with everyone. I mean we can agree to disagree, we all have favorite players etc. but lately I read so many stupid post on MTF that I had no choice but to call some guys idiots. of course I will not bring any names here, but I was like wtf are you guys thinking. the problem is they are not thinking. I got a warning from one of the mods, I was like whatever, so stupid  :))

you know I've been a  Nole fan for a long time, but if Nole does something stupid I will be the first one to criticize him. I really try to be objective as much as I can. Herc is the same way with Nadal but a bit more vocal than me. Sometimes, I want to avoid MTF all together but I love this sport too much, and there are some really smart guys here.

they should get rid of that power obsessed clown(the same clown i suspect who warned you just because you are a djoker fan) from the mod panel.......it's because of such shamelessly biased mods that a forum's balance is disturbed severely.......nobody throws any tantrums here because this board is well moderated......

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #199 on: March 13, 2012, 12:51:10 PM »

You are right.

honoured, bro...