Poll

Who will win the Roland Garros 2012 Men's singles title?

Nadal
12 (41.4%)
Djokovic
8 (27.6%)
Federer
8 (27.6%)
Murray
1 (3.4%)
Del Potro
0 (0%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: May 28, 2012, 11:07:08 AM

Author Topic: French Open 2012 - Final Pre-tournament Take  (Read 16139 times)

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
Re: French Open 2012 - First Take
« Reply #260 on: March 19, 2012, 01:39:43 PM »

Offline Nole nš1

• Tennis Pro

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #262 on: March 19, 2012, 02:01:14 PM »
it's definitely not too early to keep the bottles ready, alex......i have already stocked a 2 litre fruit beer bottle for emma......

:rofl_2: good one Shank. the only problem is that she is nowhere to be found. darn girls playing hard to get... oh well, she'll show up eventually  :innocent:

I agree.

Are these "I agree." and "Ok" and "Yes" posts really necessary? Generally, when you read a thread, unless you have something meaningful to discuss and to add or something meaningful to discuss and counter an argument or a point, it is understood that you are ok with everything, you don't need to respond to every single post even when it has nothing to do with you. Do you know who Emma is? Do you know what "bottles" these two posters are talking about? Do you know what the joke is or what they are referring to? What exactly are you agreeing to?

Do you see anyone else posting replies with things like "Ok" "Yes" "I agree" or repeating the same exact thing in every post they make? I don't think so. You have some good information to share, be smart about it and share it and we'll all agree with you and have useful conversations. I look forward to the wealth of information you have even if it is just about Djokovic, and I look forward to having fun interesting and gasp even intellectual conversations with you. Do your posts "Ok" "Yes" "I agree" fall under fun, intellectual, progressive, or anything? I don't think so. I hope you agree.

Noleno1, I need a confirmation that you read this.

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #263 on: March 19, 2012, 02:12:51 PM »
it's definitely not too early to keep the bottles ready, alex......i have already stocked a 2 litre fruit beer bottle for emma......

:rofl_2: good one Shank. the only problem is that she is nowhere to be found. darn girls playing hard to get... oh well, she'll show up eventually  :innocent:

I agree.

Are these "I agree." and "Ok" and "Yes" posts really necessary? Generally, when you read a thread, unless you have something meaningful to discuss and to add or something meaningful to discuss and counter an argument or a point, it is understood that you are ok with everything, you don't need to respond to every single post even when it has nothing to do with you. Do you know who Emma is? Do you know what "bottles" these two posters are talking about? Do you know what the joke is or what they are referring to? What exactly are you agreeing to?

Do you see anyone else posting replies with things like "Ok" "Yes" "I agree" or repeating the same exact thing in every post they make? I don't think so. You have some good information to share, be smart about it and share it and we'll all agree with you and have useful conversations. I look forward to the wealth of information you have even if it is just about Djokovic, and I look forward to having fun interesting and gasp even intellectual conversations with you. Do your posts "Ok" "Yes" "I agree" fall under fun, intellectual, progressive, or anything? I don't think so. I hope you agree.

He told me that he agrees.

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #264 on: March 19, 2012, 02:26:36 PM »

I agree.

He told me that he agrees.

Ok.

:rofl_2:

Online FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #265 on: March 19, 2012, 02:50:42 PM »
Djokovic will win it.
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #266 on: March 19, 2012, 03:04:57 PM »
Djokovic will win it.

he looks very beatable this year.......
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #267 on: March 19, 2012, 03:07:24 PM »
Djokovic will win it.

His game has dropped down dramatically but is still very good.

Looks like Djokovic 1.0.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #268 on: March 19, 2012, 03:11:33 PM »
but we expected that din't we.......that level of 2011 was near impossible to keep up.......he was like an inhuman machine in 2011 chasing down everything........he is downgraded back to 1.0 after the us open.......
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

Online FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #269 on: March 19, 2012, 03:15:28 PM »
Ah no, Djokovic has not downgraded until I see a few more tournaments.

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #270 on: March 19, 2012, 03:46:50 PM »
There is no Djokovic 1.0 anymore. Djokovic 1.0 - meaning the solid world #3 and a consistent GS semifinalist and finalist with big wins over Federer and Nadal, had 1 slam at most. Djokovic now has 5 slams. There's a difference. He's had one loss this year to Murray and one loss to Isner and we are saying he's done already? Wow.

Online FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #271 on: March 19, 2012, 03:52:18 PM »
Yes the loss to Murray in Dubai was listless, but in IW he lost by the barest margins in a 3rd set buster. Nole is fine.

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #272 on: March 19, 2012, 03:57:05 PM »
Yes the loss to Murray in Dubai was listless, but in IW he lost by the barest margins in a 3rd set buster. Nole is fine.

Exactly. He's had a few matches even last year when he won the closest of margins and he could have lost any of them, doesn't make him any less/more dominant just because one of the best servers edged him out in the third set tiebreaker.

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #273 on: March 19, 2012, 04:12:26 PM »
There is no Djokovic 1.0 anymore. Djokovic 1.0 - meaning the solid world #3 and a consistent GS semifinalist and finalist with big wins over Federer and Nadal, had 1 slam at most. Djokovic now has 5 slams. There's a difference. He's had one loss this year to Murray and one loss to Isner and we are saying he's done already? Wow.

Just talking about the IW performance,          Djokovic is still the best.

Offline Nole nš1

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #274 on: March 19, 2012, 05:17:42 PM »

I agree.

Do you see anyone else posting replies with things like "Ok" "Yes" "I agree" or repeating the same exact thing in every post they make? I don't think so. You have some good information to share, be smart about it and share it and we'll all agree with you and have useful conversations. I look forward to the wealth of information you have even if it is just about Djokovic, and I look forward to having fun interesting and gasp even intellectual conversations with you. Do your posts "Ok" "Yes" "I agree" fall under fun, intellectual, pr

OK, it is here.

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #275 on: March 19, 2012, 06:42:01 PM »

Murray can beat anyone on his day  ..-)

Offline Nole nš1

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #276 on: March 19, 2012, 07:10:08 PM »

Murray can beat anyone on his day  ..-)

Murray is a good player.

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #277 on: March 20, 2012, 05:26:23 AM »

I agree.

What a complete waste of breath that was Professor.

You cannot reason with a Troll.

How do folks like coming here and sorting through this rubbish to find relevant posts?

Better yet, when are the mods going to step in and deal with the problem?
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #278 on: March 20, 2012, 09:07:10 AM »
he's okay for now, monster......he has stopped creating threads, he seems to be a good kid......

Offline Nole nš1

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #279 on: March 20, 2012, 10:37:52 AM »
he's okay for now, monster......he has stopped creating threads, he seems to be a good kid......

Thanks, you are cool too.