Poll

Who will win the Roland Garros 2012 Men's singles title?

Nadal
12 (41.4%)
Djokovic
8 (27.6%)
Federer
8 (27.6%)
Murray
1 (3.4%)
Del Potro
0 (0%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: May 28, 2012, 11:07:08 AM

Author Topic: French Open 2012 - Final Pre-tournament Take  (Read 16862 times)

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
Re: French Open 2012 - First Take
« Reply #120 on: February 20, 2012, 08:13:12 AM »
alex vs sdg, indian wells final to french open 2012 final........rafa and nole recharging for the upcoming big events.......get ready for all the final duels from indian wells to french open.......
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #121 on: February 20, 2012, 08:15:20 AM »
alex you better start stocking up on liquor. you will need to drown your sorrow after the RG final.

is it blended scotch that alex will be drinking, hercs? 
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #122 on: February 20, 2012, 08:41:26 AM »
alex you better start stocking up on liquor. you will need to drown your sorrow after the RG final.

I prefer vodka  :))

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #123 on: February 20, 2012, 08:47:27 AM »
alex vs sdg, indian wells final to french open 2012 final........rafa and nole recharging for the upcoming big events.......get ready for all the final duels from indian wells to french open.......
I can hardly wait. IMHO, unless Nole and Rafa decide to tank matches for whatever reason, we'll keep seeing them playing  lots of finals. I really think they are creating history (as I said before)...

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #124 on: February 20, 2012, 08:56:00 AM »
I can hardly wait. IMHO, unless Nole and Rafa decide to tank matches for whatever reason, we'll keep seeing them playing  lots of finals. I really think they are creating history (as I said before)...

i don't see anybody in any form taking them out if they just play their best......we might get to see 4 or 5 finals between them from indian wells to french open.......it's great for the game.......one is only 24 and the other is only 25 and they have already each other 30 times or something.......this might go down as the greatest rivalry ever.......

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #125 on: February 20, 2012, 09:23:32 AM »

i don't see anybody in any form taking them out if they just play their best......we might get to see 4 or 5 finals between them from indian wells to french open.......it's great for the game.......one is only 24 and the other is only 25 and they have already each other 30 times or something.......this might go down as the greatest rivalry ever.......
I totally agree. they are just too good.

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #126 on: February 22, 2012, 07:45:27 PM »

looks like he wants to drown his sorrow in vodka general shankar. i will send him a bottle of vodka.
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #127 on: February 22, 2012, 09:55:28 PM »
 :rofl_2: allright herc. if Nole wins RG both you  and shank are getting a bottle of scotch from me  :) :)

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #128 on: February 23, 2012, 11:51:20 AM »
have it in advance, alex......

:rofl_2:

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #129 on: February 23, 2012, 05:27:23 PM »
Try this for a drink lol.
http://www.thedrinkshop.com/products/nlpdetail.php?prodid=272

By the way(this might go down as the greatest rivalry ever)not with Murray about in tennis :)~

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #130 on: February 23, 2012, 05:40:02 PM »
have it in advance, alex......

:rofl_2:

:rofl_2:, you must be very intuitive. that's my favorite vodka. it's very expensive but it's really good.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 05:54:50 PM by Alex »

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #131 on: February 23, 2012, 05:58:26 PM »

By the way(this might go down as the greatest rivalry ever)not with Murray about in tennis :)~

well, Sid, when Murray wins his first major I will send you a bottle  :)). we are turning into a bunch of drunks here  :rofl_2:.

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #132 on: February 23, 2012, 07:11:04 PM »

well, Sid, when Murray wins his first major I will send you a bottle  :)). we are turning into a bunch of drunks here  :rofl_2:.

LOL Alex,i look forward to that :)) it's a good while since i've had some of that,now days if i drink,i like good port or a pint (bitter)When Murray wins his first Slam i will clink your vodka glass with my Rum glass :))cheers & i will drink to that  :rofl_2:what time is it lol.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #133 on: February 23, 2012, 07:25:41 PM »
Sid, it will happen. Murray is a great player. I really want him to win his first major. As I told ya, he is my second favorite player right now (I gave up on Gasquet unfortunately  :(). I love his personality. Andy is a such a passionate guy. and you know what, he did give a hell of a time to Nole at the AO. yes, he lost but it was an amazing effort. Murray has improved so much... sure Nole is a little monster right now but tennis is a tricky sport. you just never know.

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #134 on: February 23, 2012, 08:02:22 PM »
Sid, it will happen. Murray is a great player. I really want him to win his first major. As I told ya, he is my second favorite player right now (I gave up on Gasquet unfortunately  :(). I love his personality. Andy is a such a passionate guy. and you know what, he did give a hell of a time to Nole at the AO. yes, he lost but it was an amazing effort. Murray has improved so much... sure Nole is a little monster right now but tennis is a tricky sport. you just never know.

Hi Alex,thanks on that @ AO,I've watched this SF over & over again.What a lot of people miss in this match is,on the way to the SF's both Nole & Andy had only lost one set each,so both tennis players were as fresh as can be.So for Nole to win in the Final in 5 sets was Amazing after his match with Murray.Nadal did not have a hard match like Nole did & Nole still beat him with that days less rest.Nole is the man to beat ATM thats for sure,Ivan lendl in Murray's corner should help him get his dream.Nole & Nadal will be the one's to beat @ RG & it would not shock me if either won here,but with lendl in Murray's corner,i give Murray a bigger chance than before.Lendl was a good clay court tennis player,i'm sure some will rub off onto Murray.Dubai comming up i don't think Murray will do good @,he never does good here,but the 2 Masters after,i think he will show good @ least one.Like many other tennis fans i'm looking forward to the great tennis we should have from Nole/Nadal/Murray & Roger.ps Nole is my second favorite player,but keep it quite as it may upset others lol.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #135 on: February 23, 2012, 08:58:07 PM »
Sid, I really think Lendl is a such great influence for Murray. fantastic choice. As much as I love Nole I really think that margin between him and Andy is getting thinner and thinner. There is this part of me that really wants Andy to win a slam. I think he really deserves it. Andy can beat Nadal USO 09.... he did beat Nole in some masters. He simply needs too keep working out and improving his game. I'ts not gonna be easy but I really think he can do it.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #136 on: February 24, 2012, 05:39:04 AM »
i would like to have grey goose as well, alex.......it looks like a good brand.......i think it's costing around 3000 rupees per bottle here.......will check that out this weekend or next......
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 05:39:46 AM by Start da Game »

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #137 on: February 24, 2012, 05:43:04 AM »

how many pints of rum can you handle, sid.......what's considered moderate per day?

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #138 on: February 24, 2012, 09:22:01 AM »
vamos general shanks and general alex.

who are your 4 semifinalists at the french open this year?
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #139 on: February 24, 2012, 11:27:45 AM »
vamos general shanks and general alex.

who are your 4 semifinalists at the french open this year?

vamos hercules........the four semifinalists would definitely be nadal and three from the other expected four - djokovic, fed, murray and del potro.......anything can happen with those four depending on the draw........