Author Topic: IW/Miami 2012 could be the beginning of the re-rise to the top for Nadal  (Read 1711 times)

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
the word 'tapatalk' sounds funny, wonder who came up with such a word. These iphone guys should pay Dallas in millions. After all, she is advertising the iphone....
Dallas invented it. She is a rich woman with some great ideas. Dallas, could I have $50,000 needs to renovate my condo  :rofl_2:

Offline Bazcovic

• Tennis God
Since Nadal needs a lot of rythm, I don't see him doing well at either IW nor Miami.
Nadal's goal this year is to win RG, Wimbledon, and to retain the OL gold.
He simply wants to build up his form slowly in order to peak during May-July.

If Djokovic fails to defend his titles, Federer might make a move for #1, is my crazy thought.

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
IW/Miami 2012 could be the beginning of the re-rise to the top for Nadal
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2012, 11:23:13 AM »
First - I'm not rich - just retired!!! Lol! And tapatalk uses the signature about the iPhone - not me! Lol!

But I'm happy today with Roger's win!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
Dallas you are Ivana Tramp I think  :rofl_2:. too funny when you said 'I'm not rich, I'm just retired"  :rofl_2:. anyway, happy for you that your tapathing is still working  :rofl_2:

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
Dallas you are Ivana Tramp I think  :rofl_2:. too funny when you said 'I'm not rich, I'm just retired"  :rofl_2:. anyway, happy for you that your tapathing is still working  :rofl_2:

I'm back on my laptop for now. :)~ :rofl_2:

Offline sid

• Tennis God
Now it's here,let's see who will @ IW/Miami 2012 could be the beginning of the rise to the top.

Offline Nole nš1

• Tennis Pro
Nadal is a good player.