Author Topic: Liquid Finds Its Level  (Read 543 times)

Offline medwatt

• Tennis God
  • I am the most beautiful
Liquid Finds Its Level
« on: February 29, 2012, 10:31:56 AM »
Yeah yeah . . . this thread is all about LIQUID and FISH. He used to be a top 30/40 player. Last season he put 2 and 2 together and got into the top 10 but it has happened before. Players get hot one season and then cool down the next. An example is Melzer. He was a nobody, became somebody and reverted back to nobody. Fish hasn't really done anything so far this year and has lost x amount of first round matches so far. So I guess its after all a natural phenomenon for him to get back where he used to be. He's just like an excited electron which produces beautiful colours when energised and then it falls back to its original orbital level.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 10:35:05 AM by medwatt »
The world awaits no genius

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
Re: Liquid Finds Its Level
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 06:34:10 AM »
I'll wait another 10 months to form my opinion on this.... :\

Melzer was/is/always will be a shotmaker.
When he gets hot he can be troublesome.
CONK da ball!!!

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 11:41:08 AM »
Once playing in the USA Fish seems to up his game & he always does this.Medwatt you don't know what your on about ;-()

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 09:11:50 PM »
Sure would be nice to see Mardy have another good season to back up the monster push he made the last few years.  Yet I think he will always lack a major weapon to really be a serious contender.  Unless he tweaks that serve of his.....
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 09:45:03 AM »
On a tennis talk show, they asked Lindsey Davenport who she would "sell or buy" this year (as far as tennis players).  She said she would definitely "sell" Fish as she doesn't think he's going to back up his year from last year and she thinks he will fall out of the top 10.

Online Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2012, 09:41:00 PM »
good thread. I really think that Mardy has accomplished so much so late in his career. It's fantastic. I also think he is a great guy. Sure, he'll never win a major but he has done so well in last year.

on the other hand, I still don't understand why we don't have another American champ... the richest country in the world, the best facilities.... yet they can not produce a champ... gosh, I still miss JMac  :))

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
Liquid Finds Its Level
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2012, 11:24:11 AM »
The Best America athletes are playing other sports - not tennis, unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk