Author Topic: Come on Novak Djokovic.  (Read 1279 times)

Offline Nole nš1

• Tennis Pro
Come on Novak Djokovic.
« on: March 13, 2012, 02:58:57 PM »
Djokovic will win all the tournaments played in 2012.

Offline sid

• Tennis God
Re: Come on Novak Djokovic.
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 03:00:29 PM »

Do you like Thomaz Bellucci?

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 03:34:49 PM »
 :coffee:
CONK da ball!!!

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 03:35:34 PM »
:coffee:
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2012, 03:52:01 PM »
OK, if you open up another thread I'm coming to Brazil to kill you  :rofl_2:. we all like you but keep  your posts under the original thread. let's say 'the Djokovic is the best'. DO NOT open more threads, you gotta learn kid. again we can chit chat there, and have some fun. I hope you do understand this.  :)

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2012, 03:52:53 PM »
Yes. except Dubai which he already lost.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2012, 04:00:37 PM »
Yes. except Dubai which he already lost.
yeah, freaking disaster, he lost Dubai. are you serious Pawan?  ..-)

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2012, 04:53:35 PM »
OK, if you open up another thread I'm coming to Brazil to kill you  :rofl_2:. we all like you but keep  your posts under the original thread. let's say 'the Djokovic is the best'. DO NOT open more threads, you gotta learn kid. again we can chit chat there, and have some fun. I hope you do understand this.  :)

Sooooooo a falling out of the Novak twins already. :rofl_2:

I'll try to monitor these more and just put them all together if another one is opened.

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2012, 04:56:21 PM »

Nole, feel free to continue to post topics and other things about Novak in this thread in the future. OK?
http://www.tennis4you.com/forum/index.php?topic=8660.0

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2012, 05:24:24 PM »

I'll try to monitor these more and just put them all together if another one is opened.
that's a good idea to merge these threads. he is a sweet kid but he doesn't seem to understand. maybe, someone here speaks Portuguese. Falc is Spanish... not sure but these 2 languages are pretty similar  I think  :). I hope I'm not too ignorant

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2012, 05:54:57 PM »
OK, if you open up another thread I'm coming to Brazil to kill you  :rofl_2: . we all like you but keep  your posts under the original thread. let's say 'the Djokovic is the best'. DO NOT open more threads, you gotta learn kid. again we can chit chat there, and have some fun. I hope you do understand this.  :)

that's a good idea to merge these threads. he is a sweet kid but he doesn't seem to understand. maybe, someone here speaks Portuguese. Falc is Spanish... not sure but these 2 languages are pretty similar  I think  :) . I hope I'm not too ignorant

Let him make his own way, it's interesting.  :cools:

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2012, 06:01:40 PM »
OK, if you open up another thread I'm coming to Brazil to kill you  :rofl_2: . we all like you but keep  your posts under the original thread. let's say 'the Djokovic is the best'. DO NOT open more threads, you gotta learn kid. again we can chit chat there, and have some fun. I hope you do understand this.  :)

that's a good idea to merge these threads. he is a sweet kid but he doesn't seem to understand. maybe, someone here speaks Portuguese. Falc is Spanish... not sure but these 2 languages are pretty similar  I think  :) . I hope I'm not too ignorant

Sooooooooo...you're the 'one' who loves reading a million threads about "Novak is no. 1"? :rofl_2: :rofl_2:  I have enjoyed his post too, but we do need to clean up some of the threads - especially if they are basically saying the same thing.  These post could all be in the Player Forum thread, but he is new and I've enjoyed the 'new blood' on the forum.  But....he's not new now...so.... we need to monitor them a little better. :))

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2012, 06:04:50 PM »

Sooooooooo...you're the 'one' who loves reading a million threads about "Novak is no. 1"? :rofl_2: :rofl_2:  I have enjoyed his post too, but we do need to clean up some of the threads - especially if they are basically saying the same thing.  These post could all be in the Player Forum thread, but he is new and I've enjoyed the 'new blood' on the forum.  But....he's not new now...so.... we need to monitor them a little better. :))

:gleam:

There's so many threads I don't know which is which.

So the honeymoons over?

Offline Nole nš1

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2012, 06:10:04 PM »

Do you like Thomaz Bellucci?

Yes, but I prefer Djokovic. I was glad when they met in Madrid last year.

Offline Nole nš1

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2012, 06:26:30 PM »
No sir.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2012, 07:38:38 PM »
OK, I love Nole too. it's all good, but do not open a thread unless you have something significant to say. Dallas, I would really suggest that you to simply merge all of these threads to one. again, we can still chit chat and laugh... but it's getting so confusing

Offline Nole nš1

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2012, 07:40:07 PM »
OK, I love Nole too. it's all good, but do not open a thread unless you have something significant to say. Dallas, I would really suggest that you to simply merge all of these threads to one. again, we can still chit chat and laugh... but it's getting so confusing

OK, you are right.

Offline Nole nš1

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2012, 07:42:16 PM »

Alex, see tthis topic. I did the highlights for Djokovic.

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2012, 01:45:44 AM »

that's a good idea to merge these threads. he is a sweet kid but he doesn't seem to understand. maybe, someone here speaks Portuguese. Falc is Spanish... not sure but these 2 languages are pretty similar  I think  :). I hope I'm not too ignorant

Yes, you ignorant dumbo. :)~ I am not spanish. Who gave you that idea? I've made it so clear on this forum umpteen number of times that I am Indian, like Shank.  :king:

The drag of destiny destroys the reins of reason

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2012, 03:40:52 AM »

Yes, you ignorant dumbo. :)~ I am not spanish. Who gave you that idea? I've made it so clear on this forum umpteen number of times that I am Indian, like Shank.  :king:
So you're a Spanish Indian??? :confused1:

My goodness!

;-()
CONK da ball!!!