Author Topic: Come on Novak Djokovic.  (Read 1833 times)

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
Re: Come on Novak Djokovic.
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2012, 07:17:49 AM »
OK, if you open up another thread I'm coming to Brazil to kill you  :rofl_2:. we all like you but keep  your posts under the original thread. let's say 'the Djokovic is the best'. DO NOT open more threads, you gotta learn kid. again we can chit chat there, and have some fun. I hope you do understand this.  :)

Sooooooo a falling out of the Novak twins already. :rofl_2:

I'll try to monitor these more and just put them all together if another one is opened.
that's a good idea to merge these threads. he is a sweet kid but he doesn't seem to understand. maybe, someone here speaks Portuguese. Falc is Spanish... not sure but these 2 languages are pretty similar  I think  :). I hope I'm not too ignorant

Yes, you ignorant dumbo. :)~ I am not spanish. Who gave you that idea? I've made it so clear on this forum umpteen number of times that I am Indian, like Shank.  :king:
silly me...  I know, but somehow I got mixed up  :)). I guess it's because of rafa. btw, how come that Nadal has so many fans frim India?

Online ashwin#1

• Tennis God
  • The Best
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2012, 10:07:57 AM »
Many Indians love Nadal for his "never give up " attitude !! ( i m an indian ..& this seems to be the reason most of them like him )
 Did you know Nadal recently visited India( in 2010 ?) to open 'Nadal Tennis School' in anantpur ??
As of now the academy has three international class clay courts and Nadal inaugurated the central court.

You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

Offline Nole nš1

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2012, 10:49:45 AM »
Many Indians love Nadal for his "never give up " attitude !! ( i m an indian ..& this seems to be the reason most of them like him )
 Did you know Nadal recently visited India( in 2010 ?) to open 'Nadal Tennis School' in anantpur ??
As of now the academy has three international class clay courts and Nadal inaugurated the central court.

Beautiful photos.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2012, 12:17:48 PM »
nice pics Ash. I didn't know that Rafa was doing so much charity work in India. that's awesome  :)).

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2012, 03:01:50 PM »
Fed has an equal number of fans in India too. Its just that Rafans find a way to T4U  :gleam:

The drag of destiny destroys the reins of reason

Offline Nole nš1

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2012, 03:04:09 PM »
Fed has an equal number of fans in India too. Its just that Rafans find a way to T4U  :gleam:

Yes.

Online ashwin#1

• Tennis God
  • The Best
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2012, 04:06:57 AM »

sure..if possible, fed might have more fans..:)
here's some pics of Federer when he visited India in December 2006 as UNICEF Ambassador.

Hi. I am Roger Federer. "I'am there for You" :// :) :innocent:

Impressed with his first visit to India,Top-ranked tennis player of the World and UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador Roger Federer said he would visit India again ,extend more help to tsunami victims and try to garner more assistance for tsunami victims.
The Nine-time Grand Slam Champion was here as a part of the UNICEF tsunami recovery programme and spent some time at an orphanage in the city.
Federer said that the time was ripe for him to devote time to social service as he was in the prime of his career and felt lucky that he was making so much money.
He had told the children at an orphanage that he would always be around for them. It was his first trip to the country, and he expressed the wish to return soon.
Federer left the Country in the wee Hours of Sunday Morning...!!!!

More pics :

Roger Federer plays Cricket
  :)) :))

Roger Federer may be a nine-time Grand Slam winner in tennis. But, when it came to cricket, the top player was Clean-bowled and did not last at the crease even for an over.And, the prized wicket was taken by none other than a youth in a tsunami-affected village near Parangipettai on Saturday.

The UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador Federer,failed to score runs in a friendly cricket match with the volunteers of the Nehru Yuva Kendra in the tsunami-affected Kinnur Pudupettai hamlet. The volunteers invited him to participate in the cricket match and one Madan (13) bowled him out with a tennis ball.

"It was good fun playing cricket here," Federer , told Reuters after knocking a few balls that drew huge applause from tsunami survivors.

"I know the sport is huge here. I follow it myself," said Federer, whose mother is South African.

"In the beginning they threw the ball at me slowly, and then realised that I was not that bad after all.

"In the end, they did get me out." :rofl_2:

Accompanied by the UNICEF officials, Federer visited the permanent houses, constructed by the SOS children village for those affected by the tsunami that wrecked havoc on December 26, 2004, in Chinnur Pudupettai. Federer spoke to the tsunami-affected children and watched the paintings drawn by them.

The children and youths apprised him of the water quality and efforts taken to improve the sanitation facilities. They also apprised him of the support rendered by the government and the NGOs in the tsunami-affected village. :innocent:

You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

Offline Nole nš1

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2012, 11:06:02 AM »

sure..if possible, fed might have more fans..:)
here's some pics of Federer when he visited India in December 2006 as UNICEF Ambassador.

Hi. I am Roger Federer. "I'am there for You" :// :) :innocent:

Impressed with his first visit to India,Top-ranked tennis player of the World and UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador Roger Federer said he would visit India again ,extend more help to tsunami victims and try to garner more assistance for tsunami victims.
The Nine-time Grand Slam Champion was here as a part of the UNICEF tsunami recovery programme and spent some time at an orphanage in the city.
Federer said that the time was ripe for him to devote time to social service as he was in the prime of his career and felt lucky that he was making so much money.
He had told the children at an orphanage that he would always be around for them. It was his first trip to the country, and he expressed the wish to return soon.
Federer left the Country in the wee Hours of Sunday Morning...!!!!

More pics :

Roger Federer plays Cricket
  :)) :))

Roger Federer may be a nine-time Grand Slam winner in tennis. But, when it came to cricket, the top player was Clean-bowled and did not last at the crease even for an over.And, the prized wicket was taken by none other than a youth in a tsunami-affected village near Parangipettai on Saturday.

The UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador Federer,failed to score runs in a friendly cricket match with the volunteers of the Nehru Yuva Kendra in the tsunami-affected Kinnur Pudupettai hamlet. The volunteers invited him to participate in the cricket match and one Madan (13) bowled him out with a tennis ball.

"It was good fun playing cricket here," Federer , told Reuters after knocking a few balls that drew huge applause from tsunami survivors.

"I know the sport is huge here. I follow it myself," said Federer, whose mother is South African.

"In the beginning they threw the ball at me slowly, and then realised that I was not that bad after all.

"In the end, they did get me out." :rofl_2:

Accompanied by the UNICEF officials, Federer visited the permanent houses, constructed by the SOS children village for those affected by the tsunami that wrecked havoc on December 26, 2004, in Chinnur Pudupettai. Federer spoke to the tsunami-affected children and watched the paintings drawn by them.

The children and youths apprised him of the water quality and efforts taken to improve the sanitation facilities. They also apprised him of the support rendered by the government and the NGOs in the tsunami-affected village. :innocent:

Very good!!!

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2012, 11:51:57 AM »
great pics. I wish I could post some pics regarding Nole's work with kids too. It's just that I'm operating right now from this little laptop... it's difficult. I'll try later tho.

I really think that Djokovic, Nadal and Fed are great ambassadors for the sport.

What about Murray. Not sure if he is doing anything. I'm sure he does. Sid can probably enlighten us  :)

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2012, 01:06:55 PM »
I love the pic where the girl takes all the liberty and sleeps of Fed's lap....its a beautiful pic  :) These guys are good for the sport for sure. Sorry Alex, but in India its all about Fed, Rafa and Sania  :rofl_2: as far as tennis goes....of course occasional mention of Bhupati and Paes too.

Thanks for the pics Ashwin, I think Rafa came to Anantapur (AP) and Chennai welcomed Fed.  Nice guys  :)

The drag of destiny destroys the reins of reason

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2012, 02:19:03 PM »
I love the pic where the girl takes all the liberty and sleeps of Fed's lap....its a beautiful pic  :) These guys are good for the sport for sure. Sorry Alex, but in India its all about Fed, Rafa and Sania  :rofl_2: as far as tennis goes....of course occasional mention of Bhupati and Paes too.

Thanks for the pics Ashwin, I think Rafa came to Anantapur (AP) and Chennai welcomed Fed.  Nice guys  :)
no Falc, I perfectly understand that Rog and Rafa are more popular not just in India but all over the world. that's fine with me. Nole is getting more and more attention and his popularity is on the rise. at the end he is still  #1 in the world. People simply love champions.  He'll get there. not worried about that at all.

Offline Nole nš1

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2012, 02:23:12 PM »
The pictures are very good.

Online monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2012, 02:23:01 AM »

Occasional???   :confused1: :(  Occasional??? :mad1:  Occasional??? :ranting:

Those fellers are tennis gods in my book! :))
From what little I've seen/read about Sania, she is a peach. :)
CONK da ball!!!

Online ashwin#1

• Tennis God
  • The Best
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2012, 06:19:26 AM »
Novak Djokovic is Named As UNICEF Ambassador In Serbia

i don't recall nole/andy doing charity works like this...
Nole has,however, played a lot of charity tennis & charity football matches..:)

as for murray, you've rightly said..Sid would know better than me..:)

Bhupathi/paes are ofcourse, legends..but maybe for some reason, there are more fans for fed/nadal/nole here than for them...
Sania is the queen of tennis here..every loss/win for sania is reported in the newspaper regularly &

Sania Mirza was the most Googled female tennis player in 2011, leaving behind bigger names like Maria Sharapova and Ana Ivanovic. for obvious reason.. :)~ :rofl_2: :whistle:

Offline Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2012, 11:40:01 AM »
Alex and Nole #1

Stay focused!!! You guys are wandering.

Alex, you want to talk about something not tennis related, do it in one of your/Nole #1's idiotic threads.

I'm too serious?!  :rofl_2:  What an idiotic thing to say about me. You two clowns are like cancer right now. Do you want to discuss this? Let's do it here.
1995 USO, 1997 USO, 2004 USO, 2005 RG, 2005 USO, 2006 RG, 2006 USO, 2007 USO, 2008 RG, 2008 USO, 2009 USO, 2010 USO, 2011 USO, 2012 USOhttp://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1856936/2005safin-o.gif
http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/1857331/2004gaudio-o.gif

Offline Nole nš1

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2012, 11:41:14 AM »
Alex and Nole #1

Stay focused!!! You guys are wandering.

Alex, you want to talk about something not tennis related, do it in one of your/Nole #1's idiotic threads.

I'm too serious?!  :rofl_2:  What an idiotic thing to say about me. You two clowns are like cancer right now. Do you want to discuss this? Let's do it here.

I and Alex are rights.