Author Topic: BABS STOP IT, SERIOUSLY  (Read 407 times)

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
BABS STOP IT, SERIOUSLY
« on: March 16, 2012, 12:01:03 PM »
I'll stop posting on this board. It's not fun. I'm really pissed right now. what the hell is wrong with you? OK, ban the kid, whatever. I don't really care, but please stop trolling... yeah we did get your point... gee, you are really driving me crazy with this sh!t

Offline Nole nš1

• Tennis Pro
Re: BABS STOP IT, SERIOUSLY
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 12:08:52 PM »
I'll stop posting on this board. It's not fun. I'm really pissed right now. what the hell is wrong with you? OK, ban the kid, whatever. I don't really care, but please stop trolling... yeah we did get your point... gee, you are really driving me crazy with this sh!t

Alex, you are right.

Offline ashwin#1

• Tennis God
  • The Best
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 12:25:16 PM »
Nole no.1 :
now you know how it feels to get spammed with same/similar comments in every thread....i think Babs was trying to prove this... :innocent:
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

Offline Nole nš1

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 12:31:42 PM »
Nole no.1 :
now you know how it feels to get spammed with same/similar comments in every thread....i think Babs was trying to prove this... :innocent:

Yes.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2012, 12:50:08 PM »
Nole no.1 :
ash, I completely agree with you. Babs, got his point but he also went crazy. the kid didn't know better, Babs knows better.

Offline Nole nš1

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2012, 01:54:46 PM »
Nole no.1 :
ash, I completely agree with you. Babs, got his point but he also went crazy. the kid didn't know better, Babs knows better.

Yes.

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2012, 03:10:28 PM »
I am not even sure what is going on here, but shoot, we are all friends.  Let's get back to our tennis please.  I will be around all weekend to make sure everyone has calmed down...
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline Nole nš1

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2012, 03:17:28 PM »
I am not even sure what is going on here, but shoot, we are all friends.  Let's get back to our tennis please.  I will be around all weekend to make sure everyone has calmed down...

Yes Scott, you are the best.