Author Topic: Dallas, please CLEAN UP THE BOARD  (Read 383 times)

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
Dallas, please CLEAN UP THE BOARD
« on: March 16, 2012, 12:38:19 PM »
DELETE all of these threads started by the kid from Brazil. Babs is driving me crazy right now. the whole board is a huge mess. let's get back to tennis. it was funny for a while but it's not funny any more. or just simply merge everything into one thread. feel free to delete this thread of course, I was gonna PM you but whatever.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 01:04:03 PM by Alex »

Offline Nole nš1

• Tennis Pro
Re: Dallas, please CLEAN UP THE BOARD
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 01:53:54 PM »
DELETE all of these threads started by the kid from Brazil. Babs is driving me crazy right now. the whole board is a huge mess. let's get back to tennis. it was funny for a while but it's not funny any more. or just simply merge everything into one thread. feel free to delete this thread of course, I was gonna PM you but whatever.
OK, you can gather all the threads into one, without any problems.

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 02:37:35 PM »
You knucklehead Alex. You are responsible for this f**king troll and to a lesser extent falcon for encouraging his nonsense.

sid was right  :no spam)

I did my best to ignore you clowns, but now it's completely impossible.

It's you, Alex. It's not monstertruck. It's not me. It's you.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 02:38:22 PM by Babblelot »
1995 USO, 1997 USO, 2004 USO, 2005 RG, 2005 USO, 2006 RG, 2006 USO, 2007 USO, 2008 RG, 2008 USO, 2009 USO, 2010 USO, 2011 USO, 2012 USOhttp://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1856936/2005safin-o.gif
http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/1857331/2004gaudio-o.gif

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 02:42:16 PM »
I was sympathetic because he was new and Scott has serious problems if we chase away new posters. Yes, it was getting out of hand, but considering his age and his lack of knowledge I was silent.

Nole No 1, don't keep opening new threads on same topic. It becomes boring for others. We all know Djokovic is the best out there. You don't have to keep saying it again and again and again. We all know the rankings. We want to discuss other players as well. Hope you understand.

The drag of destiny destroys the reins of reason

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2012, 02:46:27 PM »
You knucklehead Alex. You are responsible for this f**king troll and to a lesser extent falcon for encouraging his nonsense.

you know what Babs, go f**k yourself. how the f**k is this my fault? please, you know what don't even talk to me. I don't give a s**t. yeah, excuse my language

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2012, 02:49:01 PM »
Uh-oh. This is getting dirty. C'mon guys, have fun. Its all good, after all, we are allowed to do this, its in Dallas' thread  :rofl_2:

The drag of destiny destroys the reins of reason

Offline Nole nš1

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2012, 02:56:39 PM »
I was sympathetic because he was new and Scott has serious problems if we chase away new posters. Yes, it was getting out of hand, but considering his age and his lack of knowledge I was silent.

Nole No 1, don't keep opening new threads on same topic. It becomes boring for others. We all know Djokovic is the best out there. You don't have to keep saying it again and again and again. We all know the rankings. We want to discuss other players as well. Hope you understand.

Yes, I understand.

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2012, 02:58:58 PM »

you know what Babs, go f**k yourself. how the f**k is this my fault? please, you know what don't even talk to me. I don't give a s**t. yeah, excuse my language

You :crying: little b**ch.

Yes, idiot boy, it's your fault. L :shocking: :shocking: K at what falcon just posted. She's not arguing with me.

Dude! You're the same with Emma. Someone messaged me that you and Emma are driving him f**king nuts. We all play around and have a good time. The difference is that

YOU HAVE NO BOUNDARIES

None. Whatsoever. You're almost always a good guy. But when you get giddy, you just act the fool. And what I mean by that, you spread like a cancer all over the entire message board.

You do!

You and Emma. Now you and this troll.

As for him being 12 and from Brazil, let me take a crack at that...

I hope think Nole best will every thing win all. He os best.

How was that, Alex. Pretty compelling, eh? Look at me, I'm 12 y/o and from Guatemala!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 02:59:42 PM by Babblelot »
1995 USO, 1997 USO, 2004 USO, 2005 RG, 2005 USO, 2006 RG, 2006 USO, 2007 USO, 2008 RG, 2008 USO, 2009 USO, 2010 USO, 2011 USO, 2012 USOhttp://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1856936/2005safin-o.gif
http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/1857331/2004gaudio-o.gif

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2012, 03:09:30 PM »
Alright peeps.  Calm it down.  I have not been around much lately due to work, my apologies.  If it is anyone's fault it is mine for not better moderating the forum. 

Let's keep it clean and keep it tennis!   :)>>>> :)>>>> :)>>>> :)>>>> :)>>>> :)>>>> :)>>>> :)>>>> :)>>>> :)>>>> :)>>>> :)>>>> :)>>>>
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
Dallas, please CLEAN UP THE BOARD
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2012, 04:35:35 PM »
I have just gotten back in town yesterday myself, but I will clean up these threads later. No problem Scott - I know you have been busy. I'll get on it later today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk