Author Topic: Wassup!  (Read 774 times)

Offline Scofield

• Tennis Player
Wassup!
« on: April 18, 2012, 01:32:24 PM »
Hey, I'm ¬ngelo, I'm from Portugal (for who don't know, It's a little country that stays in Europe, near to Spain), and I've 19 years old.

The main reason that brought me here is 'cause tennis is probably my favorite sport. I really love to watch a good game! Since I watch tennis, Andy Roddick has been my preferred player, but since I saw the game between Murray and Harrison on the 1st round of Australian Open, I've becoming a big fan of Ryan! And whenever I can, I try to watch all the games of him.

In the last 1/2 years tennis has been a little bit dead in my heart, but since the game I mention, everything has changed, and now I'm again a full enthusiast of this sport! =)

English isn't my native language, so sometimes I'll probably commit a few grammatical mistakes. Iím sorry for that, but with time Iím sure Iíll improve my ďskillsĒ. Btw, the "Spell Check" is a great app! :p

Best regards from Portugal. (;

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
Re: Wassup!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 01:59:25 PM »
Your grammar is solid, don't sweat that at all!  Shoot, it is probably better than mine!

Do you play at all?

Welcome to the forums, if you have any questions let me know.
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline Scofield

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 10:56:08 AM »
Your grammar is solid, don't sweat that at all!  Shoot, it is probably better than mine!

Do you play at all?

Welcome to the forums, if you have any questions let me know.
To be honest, I never played tennis in my all life. =/ Here, where I live, there isn't a tennis court around, so I really don't have a way to experiment. But is one of the few things that I have in my "to do list", and I hope in a near future have the chance to try It out!

Thank you. (:

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 03:17:07 PM »
Well I hope you get to wield a tennis racquet soon!
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com