Instructional Tennis > Tennis Journals

Ashwin's Tennis Journal..

<< < (2/4) > >>

ashwin#1:

--- Quote from: pawan89 on March 27, 2012, 10:34:47 AM ---4kg in less than a month is a little drastic but you can drop 2-3 healthily. It all starts with your diet, limit your caloric intake and keep working out, here's a quick guide for numbers: http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/

Looks like you're well on your path to being really good at tennis though! :good: :))

--- End quote ---

NICE  :lmao: :lmao:!!! incredible website :)..thanks a lot !!

ashwin#1:

--- Quote from: falcon on March 27, 2012, 06:34:19 PM ---Hi ashwin, nice updates here. May I ask where exactly in india are you from? There are some really good tennis courts that i could suggest if you are in a city that I frequent. (Since you had to tie ropes for nets  :rofl_2:)

--- End quote ---

:D..:D
that was a very old court i used to play on..i think it was unused since the year 2000..now everyone plays Cricket on the court.. :))
now i go to a better club..it has 6 courts..2 hard courts & 4 indian clay courts..& each court has the Net.. :)~
i'll post some pics..

1. this pic is a little old..it was taken in October 2011..
It rains cats & dawgs :)~ during june-september..so clay courts were closed due to slushiness..only hardcourts were used..
The clay court area was totally unused & it became like a garden ;-()...you can see 2 hardcourts in this pic..

2. this pic was taken sometime in november 2011..The clay courts were getting ready to play on..Nets were just tied..lines were yet to be drawn..:)..

3. Another pic of hardcourt..

ashwin#1:
my attempt at reducing the weight has been thwarted by the flu.:(.
i was sick for around 10 days. & i also had exams..so i had very little exercise..
However, my exams just finished today..& i will be resuming playing tennis on 3rd or 4th May..:)

btw..i played tennis a couple of weeks back..had a gr8 time with my friends..played two tiebreaks out of which i lost the first one badly 7-3..& i won the second one 9-7.:)

i'll be starting the exercise regularly from tomorow onwards.:)

ashwin#1:

--- Quote from: falcon on March 27, 2012, 06:34:19 PM ---Hi ashwin, nice updates here. May I ask where exactly in india are you from? There are some really good tennis courts that i could suggest if you are in a city that I frequent. (Since you had to tie ropes for nets  :rofl_2:)

--- End quote ---

Falcon :

do you know any good courts in chennai ? my friend's been looking for a cheap & decent one..but most of them cost more than Rs 2000.
he's looking for a court/academy where there's not much crowd..he's not serious into tennis & just wants to play tennis regularly in the morning..with a occasional entry into local tournaments..
since he's a hostelite, he's damn cheap :)~ & wants to find a good academy in less than Rs.1K :)
any suggestions ? :)

falcon:

--- Quote from: ashwin#1 on April 23, 2012, 03:55:47 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Falcon :

do you know any good courts in chennai ? my friend's been looking for a cheap & decent one..but most of them cost more than Rs 2000.
he's looking for a court/academy where there's not much crowd..he's not serious into tennis & just wants to play tennis regularly in the morning..with a occasional entry into local tournaments..
since he's a hostelite, he's damn cheap :)~ & wants to find a good academy in less than Rs.1K :)
any suggestions ? :)

--- End quote ---

I am not that familiar with courts in and around Chennai, but my cousin plays at the Nungambakkam courts. That's where the chennai open is held at well. Considering that, I am sure it won't be cheap! Those pictures you posted have some decent courts. Where are these?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version