Author Topic: Martina Navratilova is first one out!  (Read 324 times)

Offline HarryWild

• Tennis God
Martina Navratilova is first one out!
« on: March 27, 2012, 09:45:23 PM »
I am talking about her appearances on "Dancing With The Stars" TV show.  Martina is the first tennis player that was on the show and now is the first to get booted out too!  LOL!   I have to say that she look good physically and her second dance she wore a "genny" type outfit!  But I hear she made a serious mistake in her performance in the second dance number and it cost her!

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
Re: Martina Navratilova is first one out!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 10:02:54 PM »
I don't watch reality shows, but I'm pretty sure that Monica Seles was in that show a couple of years ago. 

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 04:01:28 PM »
I don't watch reality shows, but I'm pretty sure that Monica Seles was in that show a couple of years ago.

Was she grunting to the music :whistle:

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 04:32:01 PM »

Was she grunting to the music :whistle:
:rofl_2: good one Sid. as much as I like Seles, and yeah she is a great champion, she started all that screaming, grunting whatever you called it sh!t. then all other girls followed. the only difference is that, I think it came to Sales naturally. I don't think she did in on purpose. However, I can't watch the WTA any more, it's like EEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, I really don't get it. After Seles, these girls (Sharapova, Azarenka etc.) were trained to shriek and the whole tour is ... well, we all know... I will watch a WTA match on a good day when I fell in a good mood, but I simply really have hard time focusing on the match when girls are simply screaming so hard ...