5 (35.7%)
Nadal
6 (42.9%)
Murray
0 (0%)
Other
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Will who win Roland Garros 2012  (Read 9296 times)

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
Re: Will who win Roland Garros 2012
« Reply #80 on: April 13, 2012, 07:42:05 PM »
I didn't come back to pick a fight with him. I was surprised to see him take a shot at me based on what he said about fighting with me a couple-three months ago, which was on the order of "Let's not." But it's Hercules. He can't help himself and I'm more than happy to oblige. 
1995 USO, 1997 USO, 2004 USO, 2005 RG, 2005 USO, 2006 RG, 2006 USO, 2007 USO, 2008 RG, 2008 USO, 2009 USO, 2010 USO, 2011 USO, 2012 USOhttp://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1856936/2005safin-o.gif
http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/1857331/2004gaudio-o.gif

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #81 on: April 13, 2012, 07:42:13 PM »
I'm seeing a few more 'new' folks here... Great!  Hope you all stick around!

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #82 on: April 13, 2012, 07:46:28 PM »
if barks-a-lot even looks at me in a way that displeases me, i will vaporize his sorry fat ass.

there are some people you just dont mess with. a man has got to know his limitations.

Are you guys serious about this idiot.

You're in way over your pea brained head you clownish stooge.
1995 USO, 1997 USO, 2004 USO, 2005 RG, 2005 USO, 2006 RG, 2006 USO, 2007 USO, 2008 RG, 2008 USO, 2009 USO, 2010 USO, 2011 USO, 2012 USOhttp://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1856936/2005safin-o.gif

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #83 on: April 13, 2012, 07:52:28 PM »
if barks-a-lot even looks at me in a way that displeases me, i will vaporize his sorry fat ass.

there are some people you just dont mess with. a man has got to know his limitations.

i am barks-a-lot and i realize i am legless moron. i want to apologize to clay death the destroyer right away for running my mouth. i know i am out of line most of the time. please just call me babbles if you dont mind

get lost moron. we know what you are really trying to say. we cant really except your apology. you are legless, spineless crook.

nobody trusts you here anymore. that much should have been clear enough.

why dont they just ban your sorry ass. you are good for nothing. how many people have you actually run off from this wonderful forum?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 07:54:29 PM by Clay Death »
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #84 on: April 13, 2012, 08:09:05 PM »
Babs and Herc. You are both unique characters (I dearly like you both) but please STOP. It's not cool. ignore one another, it's getting silly. You are both great contributors to this forum ... just because you disagree or don't like each other, it doesn't mean you can't get along ... give it a shot. c'mon guys.

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #85 on: April 13, 2012, 08:15:49 PM »
Don't worry, CLAY PRINCESS. Scott won't need to ban me. You, swish, and Nole #1 have managed to dumb down this place to the point I'm spending less time here. To those of you who PM'd me, I'm glad I did return. It reminded me why I left in the first place.

So stop cupping swish's balls for a minute and pat yourself on the back. I would never hang out with any of you three. Being here is too much of that.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 08:18:44 PM by Babblelot »

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #86 on: April 13, 2012, 08:18:05 PM »
general alex check out this article. i did not know that ljubicic and no-djok were close friends.

Ljubicic: Young guys can't defend like Big 4[/t][/t]
Ticker - Friday, April 13, 2012
[/t]

[/t][/t][/r][/t]    Ivan Ljubicic tells the New York Times that the reason why the "Big 4" of Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer and Andy Murray are dominating is more due to their excellent defense than standout offense. Former top 5 player Ljubicic will retire after next weeks tournament in Monte Carlo.

"The young guys coming up, if they want to be competitive with Djokovic, Nadal and Murray, they cannot defend better than them, its not possible," Ljubicic said. "So they have to attack. I think the tactical game of tennis is going to change, and I think in the next five to 10 years, were going to have big guys, probably very aggressive guys."

Ljubicic, who is close friends with Federer and is also a buddy of No. 1 Djokovics, says that the despite winning four of the last five majors, the Serbian still has a big upside.

"Even now, when I go out to eat with him and Im hanging around him, you see how focused he is on his life and tennis," Ljubicic said. "Hes really careful what he eats, how much he eats, what he drinks. Hes totally focused. He wants this thing to last. Hes not happy with what hes achieved. He wants more, and hes going to get more, thats for sure."

[/t][/t]

PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #87 on: April 13, 2012, 08:31:47 PM »
Don't worry, CLAY PRINCESS. Scott won't need to ban me. You, swish, and Nole #1 have managed to dumb down this place to the point I'm spending less time here. To those of you who PM'd me, I'm glad I did return. It reminded me why I left in the first place.

So stop cupping swish's balls for a minute and pat yourself on the back. I would never hang out with any of you three. Being here is too much of that.
Babs,  bud, you are being too dramatic. Please don't leave. It's an open forum, there always will be trolls and ignorant people. Nole no1 is just a silly kid from Brazil who can hardly speak English. I'm not sure what your problem with Swish is .. but you can't expect to agree with everyone or like everyone or be liked by everyone.

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #88 on: April 13, 2012, 08:40:03 PM »
I don't know but I got the feeling that Nole was having a bit low motivation. May be I am wrong, but Ljubicic seems to say otherwise. Its good though. I want Nole and Rafa to be at their best on clay.

The drag of destiny destroys the reins of reason

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #89 on: April 13, 2012, 08:50:35 PM »

Babs,  bud, you are being too dramatic. Please don't leave. It's an open forum, there always will be trolls and ignorant people. Nole no1 is just a silly kid from Brazil who can hardly speak English. I'm not sure what your problem with Swish is .. but you can't expect to agree with everyone or like everyone or be liked by everyone.

Even you know that's not true about Nole #1. He's written some very sophisticated sentences. A couple of us have pointed it out, but swish likes him because swish needs someone in his life to tell him that he is correct 12 hours a day till the time he tucks Nole #1 and himself into bed at night.

Sure there's trolling, you can't avoid it. But I've never seen trolling embraced until now. That was a sign to me that the message board had collectively decided to leave me; conscious or not, that's irrelevant.

I consider you are a great friend, as I do Scott and others (you know who you are). I've made 4 trips to Columbus to hang out with Scott and other T4Uers. But many of my friends have now left T4U, and as a result, the chatter among the the 3 Stooges has grown from white noise to a din.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #90 on: April 13, 2012, 09:10:34 PM »

Even you know that's not true about Nole #1. He's written some very sophisticated sentences. A couple of us have pointed it out, but swish likes him because swish needs someone in his life to tell him that he is correct 12 hours a day till the time he tucks Nole #1 and himself into bed at night.

Sure there's trolling, you can't avoid it. But I've never seen trolling embraced until now. That was a sign to me that the message board had collectively decided to leave me; conscious or not, that's irrelevant.

I consider you are a great friend, as I do Scott and others (you know who you are). I've made 4 trips to Columbus to hang out with Scott and other T4Uers. But many of my friends have now left T4U, and as a result, the chatter among the the 3 Stooges has grown from white noise to a din.
Babs, I post on many tennis boards, but this is by far the most civilized tennis board in the world. When I read all garbage on MTF (for example) I want to throw up sometimes. still, there are super intelligent guys on MTF that I enjoy interacting with and discussing tennis. I guarantee you that when tennis 4 you grows more and get many new members we will have more trolls. It's just a way it is. I'd suggest we simply focus on tennis and let mods moderate the board.

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #91 on: April 13, 2012, 09:17:00 PM »
it is plain irresponsible and stupid to say anything negative against or about general swish.  but then one does have to consider the source. a third rate racist spineless ass kisser is all you get with barks-a-lot.

swish is one of he finest  people i have ever met at these forums. same can be said about people like falcon, shanks, alex, masterclass, tennis78, scott, and so many others here. even monster is coming around and willing to do the right thing for the betterment of this forum.

and why worry about nole no. 1. he is just having harmless fun. some activity is better than no activity. he is not attacking and insulting anyone like barks-a-lot is all the time.

bark-a-lot`s concept of a tightly knit family of 4 here is never going to work. nobody can afford to have a forum of 4. i think scott will get tired him sooner or later.

this forum is very important to him and  it is like a business. long run viability and growth of this forum is far more important than any one racist clown.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 09:19:11 PM by Clay Death »
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #92 on: April 13, 2012, 09:18:55 PM »
general alex check out this article. i did not know that ljubicic and no-djok were close friends.

Ljubicic: Young guys can't defend like Big 4[/t][/t]
Ticker - Friday, April 13, 2012
[/t]

[/t][/t][/r][/t]    Ivan Ljubicic tells the New York Times that the reason why the "Big 4" of Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer and Andy Murray are dominating is more due to their excellent defense than standout offense. Former top 5 player Ljubicic will retire after next weeks tournament in Monte Carlo.

"The young guys coming up, if they want to be competitive with Djokovic, Nadal and Murray, they cannot defend better than them, its not possible," Ljubicic said. "So they have to attack. I think the tactical game of tennis is going to change, and I think in the next five to 10 years, were going to have big guys, probably very aggressive guys."

Ljubicic, who is close friends with Federer and is also a buddy of No. 1 Djokovics, says that the despite winning four of the last five majors, the Serbian still has a big upside.

"Even now, when I go out to eat with him and Im hanging around him, you see how focused he is on his life and tennis," Ljubicic said. "Hes really careful what he eats, how much he eats, what he drinks. Hes totally focused. He wants this thing to last. Hes not happy with what hes achieved. He wants more, and hes going to get more, thats for sure."

[/t][/t]

well, Ljubo does have some good points here but I wouldn't consider Fed to be a defensive player when we talk about the top 4. Even Djokovic who's defense is simply amazing can be very aggressive going from defense to ofense and vice versa. But, yeah nowadays you have to be able to defend well as courts are much slower and it's hard to hit winners ... if you can't move well you are doomed. No wonder that lanky Djokovic who is moving like a cat is #1.

Ljubicic is also right about youngsters. I just can not see anyone right now who can even come close to top dogs.

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #93 on: April 13, 2012, 09:21:10 PM »
You are right about MTF, Alex, and I lost interest in TW long ago. I have no interest in returning to either. For yearssssss, I've only posted at T4U. Fortunately, there are options other than those mentioned.

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #94 on: April 13, 2012, 09:21:20 PM »
i consider no-djok`s mobility on the court the best ever.  that is why i call it the "movement of death".

never have i seen such movement. he moves like the wind.
PRAY FOR DEATH

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #95 on: April 13, 2012, 09:41:00 PM »

drivvel

Yes, PRINCESS CLAY, there are some very fine posters left here, all of whom have the mental capacity to create threads that don't include the words "Your Expectations."  They will always be my peeps. We don't have a problem.

masterclass has fewer that 20 posts, tennisfan78 isn't here much, and Scott is too busy these days. In fact, I haven't seen a lot of Dallas of late, either. That leaves a couple of my peeps and you 3 Stooges, who rack up big daily post counts with nothing to say.

I don't wish to watch two sycophants smell swish's farts all day and say, "Ahh... poporie, GENERAL."  You like Nole #1 because you're smarter than him, and swish likes you two dolts because he's smarter than the both of you can ever hope to be. Your mental capacity (I would never use intellectual when describing you) and writing ability were stunted at the 8th grade level.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 09:42:27 PM by Babblelot »

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #96 on: April 13, 2012, 09:42:21 PM »
You are right about MTF, Alex, and I lost interest in TW long ago. I have no interest in returning to either. For yearssssss, I've only posted at T4U. Fortunately, there are options other than those mentioned.
the biggest problem with MTF and TW is that you have a bunch of immature kids who are blind followers of Djokovic, Federer, Nadal or whoever ... they call all other players mugs etc. well, not everyone can be in the same league as top 3 guys. Sure, I'm a big Nole fan (I've been his fan when he was a nobody ...). It's easy to be his fan now when he is #1 and a multiple slam winner. I just don't like blind worshiping. I will be the first one to criticize Novak if he says or does something stupid. On the other hand, there are so many lower ranked players I like and follow. I just love watching tennis ... What pisses me off is that some chubby kid who never played tennis or any other sport in his life calls a tennis pro a mug (and there are too many of these kids). They simply don't understand what it takes to become a tennis pro.   
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 09:46:11 PM by Alex »

Offline ashwin#1

• Tennis God
  • The Best
« Reply #97 on: April 13, 2012, 11:33:37 PM »
the biggest problem with MTF and TW is that you have a bunch of immature kids who are blind followers of Djokovic, Federer, Nadal or whoever ... they call all other players mugs etc. well, not everyone can be in the same league as top 3 guys. Sure, I'm a big Nole fan (I've been his fan when he was a nobody ...). It's easy to be his fan now when he is #1 and a multiple slam winner. I just don't like blind worshiping. I will be the first one to criticize Novak if he says or does something stupid. On the other hand, there are so many lower ranked players I like and follow. I just love watching tennis ... What pisses me off is that some chubby kid who never played tennis or any other sport in his life calls a tennis pro a mug (and there are too many of these kids). They simply don't understand what it takes to become a tennis pro.

i can't believe the nonsense that some of the MTF users post there..just hating federer b'coz he's betaen roddick 20 times or so..hating nadal coz he has stolen roger's glory..i started on MTF to have some fun...but 10 posts later, i quit..its hardly civilized..( but some of the users are true gentlemen too. :innocent:
tennis4you on the other hand is great.. :))
apart from some users( bubles a.k.a nole no.1), i haven't found a reason to complain.:)
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #98 on: April 13, 2012, 11:45:46 PM »
totally agree with you Ash. I'm still posting on MTF when there is something interesting... there are some really smart guys there, no question ... but majority of stuff posted on MTF is simply pure garbage. I wish we could get more quality posters here ... but tennis 4 you is a small board. However, I'd rather have quality over quantity  :).

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #99 on: April 14, 2012, 12:45:14 AM »
affirmative general alex.

i am usually doing a lot of my work when i am relaxing at the castle and mtf but i do like to stop by here and say hello to my friends.

i believe scott is a good person. he is respectful and thoughtful. i also think that general swish, general alex, general masterclass, tennisfan78, ash, falcon, sid, general shanks to name a few are top flight, top shelp people. i have nothing but respect for them.

so i dont mind stopping by here.

PRAY FOR DEATH