5 (35.7%)
Nadal
6 (42.9%)
Murray
0 (0%)
Other
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Will who win Roland Garros 2012  (Read 10086 times)

Online Alex

• Tennis God
Re: Will who win Roland Garros 2012
« Reply #100 on: April 14, 2012, 01:08:16 AM »
for sure Herc. This is the best tennis board and yeah Scott is great ( :)~ j/k). Everyone is very respectful even when we disagree ... and at the end why would we need to agree on everything, it's a discussion board ... anyway bud, Djokovic is winning RG this year  :)~

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #101 on: April 14, 2012, 01:19:38 AM »
oh no he is not.

you might as well do your shopping early and go pick up that bottle of 12 year old chivas regal scotch.

and of course i will have your grey goose bottle ready just in case.
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline Djokovic Champion

• Tennis God
    • Djokovic numer one
« Reply #102 on: April 14, 2012, 12:11:03 PM »
I wish it was one of the semifinals Djokovic vs Murray.

• Tennis God
    • Djokovic numer one
« Reply #103 on: April 14, 2012, 12:12:12 PM »
for sure Herc. This is the best tennis board and yeah Scott is great ( :)~ j/k). Everyone is very respectful even when we disagree ... and at the end why would we need to agree on everything, it's a discussion board ... anyway bud, Djokovic is winning RG this year  :)~

I agree.

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #104 on: April 15, 2012, 05:38:39 AM »
I'm hoping for a Fed-Djokovic SF. That would make the final weekend most interesting.
I'd prefer Roger - Rafa semis  :whistle:. Djoko - Rafa final  :)

Alex would not want Murray if he makes it. :)~

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #105 on: April 15, 2012, 05:57:19 AM »
Come on herc & babs shake hands & let's talk tennis,we all have our fav tennis players.I guess i better not say Murray will win RG :)) :rofl_2: :zipped:

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #106 on: April 15, 2012, 08:20:46 AM »
If we could only all just get along.  You know I will always support a healthy debate, but you guys know I do not like the name calling and insults.  It will just drive good posters away and scare new posters away as well.  This forum is the smaller portion of my website, but certainly the one I enjoy the most these days, the main website is pretty much self-maintaining.  5-6 years ago I turned down an offer for $18K for my website.  The biggest reason I couldn't put the contract I signed in the mail and send it back was because of the forum.  The forum is a fraction of the size it was then, I just want to see it grow in a healthy manor.

And Babs is right, I am slammed these days.  I wish I had more time to post here, I used to check in many times a day, it was like my "smoke break".  I was too busy before at my last firm, and now that I have started my own company, I am busier than ever, and I apologize I am not here more to better moderate the forum.   

With all that said, I hope you all enjoy the forums, post away and have a good time here.  Debates welcome, name calling and insults, not so welcome.  I appreciate everyone here, I think it is great to have a forum and a great place to post.  I love this board and I want to see it stay healthy.  I have seen too many other forums slowly die off over the years, I do not want to ever have to remove this forum from the list of things T4U provides due to lack of activity. 
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #107 on: April 15, 2012, 10:59:05 AM »
great post scott. i believe ev erybody should make a better effort to get along.

going after 3 people at a time like babbles does is not cool. i think it all starts with him since he is the one who has always continued his cheap shots.

leave swish, djokovic champion, and me be. in fact i want him to exptend an olive branch to all here. constantly ridiculing and belittling others is not the right winning formula. making everybody feel welcome and comfortable is the right thing to do. that is what will yield the greatest dividends.

embrace the few people you have here so they stay and not go elsewhere. everage poster is looking for more than just a chance to post about tennis.

average poster is also looking for some kindness and some attention. give it to them. its free. kind words do not wear out one`s tongue.
PRAY FOR DEATH

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #108 on: April 15, 2012, 11:06:56 AM »

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:         :wub:  :wub:  :wub:        :wub:  :wub:  :wub:                   

PRINCESS CLAY, if I have to watch you prance around in your BOYLOVE ARMY any more, I'm going to puke!   :sick:

These images are indelible!

« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 11:12:45 AM by Babblelot »
1995 USO, 1997 USO, 2004 USO, 2005 RG, 2005 USO, 2006 RG, 2006 USO, 2007 USO, 2008 RG, 2008 USO, 2009 USO, 2010 USO, 2011 USO, 2012 USOhttp://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1856936/2005safin-o.gif
http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/1857331/2004gaudio-o.gif

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #109 on: April 15, 2012, 07:50:48 PM »
Don't worry, CLAY PRINCESS. Scott won't need to ban me. You, swish, and Nole #1 have managed to dumb down this place to the point I'm spending less time here. To those of you who PM'd me, I'm glad I did return. It reminded me why I left in the first place.

So stop cupping swish's balls for a minute and pat yourself on the back. I would never hang out with any of you three. Being here is too much of that.
Spot on.
A complete waste of time for anyone other than a fanboy that wants to sit in on the same cirlce jerk week after week.

Swish, wipe your chin, you've got Jercules Juice on your face.
CONK da ball!!!

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #110 on: April 15, 2012, 08:16:32 PM »
another total brain dead imbecile weighs in. just when you thought that monster may be coming around, he embraces barks-a-lot`ss nuts with both arms and joins in with the insults and the attacks on great people like swish, djokovic champion, and clay death.

is there any hope for you 2 pricks? why the hell are you two so hell bent on destroying scott`s forum?

can you have a forum of 4? i know exactly what you are trying to do. you want a forum of 4 posters.

scott doesnt consider you family and will not consider you family if you continue to attack decent people.

you 2 are the greatest detriment and obstacle to growth here and you have always been.

it is really pathetic. i wonder how long he will put up with you two.

PRAY FOR DEATH

• Tennis God
    • Djokovic numer one
« Reply #111 on: April 15, 2012, 08:21:12 PM »
another total brain dead imbecile weighs in. just when you thought that monster may be coming around, he embraces barks-a-lot`ss nuts with both arms and joins in with the insults and the attacks on great people like swish, djokovic champion, and clay death.

is there any hope for you 2 pricks? why the hell are you two so hell bent on destroying scott`s forum?

can you have a forum of 4? i know exactly what you are trying to do. you want a forum of 4 posters.

scott doesnt consider you family and will not consider you family if you continue to attack decent people.

you 2 are the greatest detriment and obstacle to growth here and you have always been.

Thank you. And I agree.

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #112 on: April 15, 2012, 08:27:06 PM »

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:         :wub:  :wub:  :wub:        :wub:  :wub:  :wub:                   

What ever you say, herc! It's all good. You and your army sure looks cute prancing around T4U.
1995 USO, 1997 USO, 2004 USO, 2005 RG, 2005 USO, 2006 RG, 2006 USO, 2007 USO, 2008 RG, 2008 USO, 2009 USO, 2010 USO, 2011 USO, 2012 USOhttp://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1856936/2005safin-o.gif

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #113 on: April 15, 2012, 08:58:48 PM »

:wub: :wub: :wub:         :wub: :wub: :wub:        :wub: :wub: :wub:                   

What ever you say, herc! It's all good. You and your army sure looks cute prancing around T4U.

CD is correct here.      I like the second one down on the left.  :rofl_2: :hysterical:       :shades:

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #114 on: April 15, 2012, 09:00:01 PM »

CD is correct here.      I like the second one down on the left.  :rofl_2: :hysterical:       :shades:

Of course he's correct! Djokovic Champion willl be by any second to confirm!!   :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :hysterical: :lmao!:

• Tennis God
    • Djokovic numer one
« Reply #115 on: April 16, 2012, 10:20:50 AM »

I agree.

Online Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #116 on: April 16, 2012, 10:43:21 AM »
gee, where is this thread going  :whistle:? and you Djokovic Champion stop typing "I agree", it's driving me crazy. You are saying nothing  :)>>>>.

• Tennis God
    • Djokovic numer one
« Reply #117 on: April 16, 2012, 10:46:56 AM »
gee, where is this thread going  :whistle:? and you Djokovic Champion stop typing "I agree", it's driving me crazy. You are saying nothing  :)>>>>.

Excuse-me. I promise I'll stop it.

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #118 on: April 16, 2012, 11:19:07 AM »
So...who did you guys say will win Roland Garros 2012? :confused1: :confused1: :confused1: :rofl_2:

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #119 on: April 16, 2012, 11:30:00 AM »
So...who did you guys say will win Roland Garros 2012? :confused1: :confused1: :confused1: :rofl_2:

:lmao!: