5 (35.7%)
Nadal
6 (42.9%)
Murray
0 (0%)
Other
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Will who win Roland Garros 2012  (Read 10279 times)

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
Re: Will who win Roland Garros 2012
« Reply #120 on: April 16, 2012, 11:47:00 AM »
So...who did you guys say will win Roland Garros 2012? :confused1: :confused1: :confused1: :rofl_2:
well, Djokovic Champion, obviously  :))

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #121 on: April 16, 2012, 12:00:03 PM »
So...who did you guys say will win Roland Garros 2012? :confused1: :confused1: :confused1: :rofl_2:
well, Emma, obviously  :))

we will see, alex......
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #122 on: April 16, 2012, 12:09:52 PM »
well, Emma, obviously  :))

we will see, alex......
shank, you didn't get my joke  :))

Offline Djokovic Champion

• Tennis God
    • Djokovic numer one
« Reply #123 on: April 16, 2012, 12:16:45 PM »
Is who Emma?

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #124 on: April 16, 2012, 12:21:10 PM »

• Tennis God
    • Djokovic numer one
« Reply #125 on: April 16, 2012, 12:29:15 PM »

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #126 on: April 17, 2012, 12:12:34 PM »
affirmative general alex.

i am usually doing a lot of my work when i am relaxing at the castle and mtf but i do like to stop by here and say hello to my friends.

i believe scott is a good person. he is respectful and thoughtful. i also think that general swish, general alex, general masterclass, tennisfan78, ash, falcon, sid, general shanks to name a few are top flight, top shelp people. i have nothing but respect for them.

so i dont mind stopping by here.

Hi Hurc,thanks on what you've said above,we all love to watch tennis :)

• Tennis God
    • Djokovic numer one
« Reply #127 on: April 17, 2012, 12:17:29 PM »
well, Djokovic Champion, obviously  :))
I hope you're right, because Nadal already won Roland Garros six times, which is always a concern of the other players.

Offline masterclass

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #128 on: April 17, 2012, 12:26:11 PM »
If we could only all just get along.  You know I will always support a healthy debate, but you guys know I do not like the name calling and insults.  It will just drive good posters away and scare new posters away as well.  This forum is the smaller portion of my website, but certainly the one I enjoy the most these days, the main website is pretty much self-maintaining.  5-6 years ago I turned down an offer for $18K for my website.  The biggest reason I couldn't put the contract I signed in the mail and send it back was because of the forum.  The forum is a fraction of the size it was then, I just want to see it grow in a healthy manor.

And Babs is right, I am slammed these days.  I wish I had more time to post here, I used to check in many times a day, it was like my "smoke break".  I was too busy before at my last firm, and now that I have started my own company, I am busier than ever, and I apologize I am not here more to better moderate the forum.   

With all that said, I hope you all enjoy the forums, post away and have a good time here.  Debates welcome, name calling and insults, not so welcome.  I appreciate everyone here, I think it is great to have a forum and a great place to post.  I love this board and I want to see it stay healthy. I have seen too many other forums slowly die off over the years, I do not want to ever have to remove this forum from the list of things T4U provides due to lack of activity.

Well said sir!

To that end, despite my newness here, but in the best interest of seeing this forum prosper, I humbly request that posters refrain from unprovoked posts such as the one below *(reply #41 in this thread), which contribute nothing to the topic, or to the forum community in a positive light, but serve only to provoke or incense others, by ridiculing or mocking another poster's style.  Even if the original poster or some others might see this as a form of humor, it is clearly negative, derisive, and an indirect "attack" against one or more posters and should be discouraged by the forum community. 

I've seen other forums become useless because of this type of posting attitude.  Too many posts degenerated into "flame wars", where all of the reasonable posters got tired of all the nonsense and bickering and left.   :Sad-Bye:

Respectfully,
masterclass

masterclass, please follow the program and use "CLAY" or "DEATH" or "PRAY" or "WARRIOR" at least once per paragraph. It's more likely that others will respond to you.

Here, I'll do you a solid and rewrite your post.

CLAY WARRIOR understands what you are doing...but it's your DEATHKNELL. I'm listing and totaling the individual end results and one can only have 1 result per match. PRAY for mercy fellow WARRIOR, for doing it your way falsely inflates the numbers in that regard. CLAY DEATH WARRIOR thinks it is understood by everyone that if one wins the CLAY title they have also SLAYED MERCILESSLY the first round through the final, or if one makes the final that they have won from the first round through the semifinal.

Look at it this way, WARRIOR. If one took to a stick to record in the RED CLAY the total number of tournaments played as well, and the player did not finish lower than the semifinals, one might see something like this...

PRAY FOR DEATH,
masterclass

Legends of Tennis

Offline Scofield

• Tennis Player
« Reply #129 on: April 17, 2012, 05:49:01 PM »
I'd love to see a none-top3 player win this, but probably It's not gonna happen.  On normal conditions, Federer and Nadal are the two guys do beat, oh, and let's never forget the "little" spanish player, David Ferrer, 'cause in this surface he's one of the strongest man, and even Nadal has to give 110% to beat him.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #130 on: April 18, 2012, 11:31:09 AM »
I'd love to see a none-top3 player win this, but probably It's not gonna happen.  On normal conditions, Federer and Nadal are the two guys do beat, oh, and let's never forget the "little" spanish player, David Ferrer, 'cause in this surface he's one of the strongest man, and even Nadal has to give 110% to beat him.
:welcome) :welcome)... Just one little correction, Djokovic is the one to beat  :))

• Tennis God
    • Djokovic numer one
« Reply #131 on: April 18, 2012, 11:37:07 AM »

Welcome to the site, I hope you have a good future here.

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #132 on: April 18, 2012, 12:23:20 PM »
If we could only all just get along.  You know I will always support a healthy debate, but you guys know I do not like the name calling and insults.  It will just drive good posters away and scare new posters away as well.  This forum is the smaller portion of my website, but certainly the one I enjoy the most these days, the main website is pretty much self-maintaining.  5-6 years ago I turned down an offer for $18K for my website.  The biggest reason I couldn't put the contract I signed in the mail and send it back was because of the forum.  The forum is a fraction of the size it was then, I just want to see it grow in a healthy manor.

And Babs is right, I am slammed these days.  I wish I had more time to post here, I used to check in many times a day, it was like my "smoke break".  I was too busy before at my last firm, and now that I have started my own company, I am busier than ever, and I apologize I am not here more to better moderate the forum.   

With all that said, I hope you all enjoy the forums, post away and have a good time here.  Debates welcome, name calling and insults, not so welcome.  I appreciate everyone here, I think it is great to have a forum and a great place to post.  I love this board and I want to see it stay healthy. I have seen too many other forums slowly die off over the years, I do not want to ever have to remove this forum from the list of things T4U provides due to lack of activity.

Well said sir!

To that end, despite my newness here, but in the best interest of seeing this forum prosper, I humbly request that posters refrain from unprovoked posts such as the one below *(reply #41 in this thread), which contribute nothing to the topic, or to the forum community in a positive light, but serve only to provoke or incense others, by ridiculing or mocking another poster's style.  Even if the original poster or some others might see this as a form of humor, it is clearly negative, derisive, and an indirect "attack" against one or more posters and should be discouraged by the forum community. 

I've seen other forums become useless because of this type of posting attitude.  Too many posts degenerated into "flame wars", where all of the reasonable posters got tired of all the nonsense and bickering and left.   :Sad-Bye:

Respectfully,
masterclass

masterclass, please follow the program and use "CLAY" or "DEATH" or "PRAY" or "WARRIOR" at least once per paragraph. It's more likely that others will respond to you.

Here, I'll do you a solid and rewrite your post.

CLAY WARRIOR understands what you are doing...but it's your DEATHKNELL. I'm listing and totaling the individual end results and one can only have 1 result per match. PRAY for mercy fellow WARRIOR, for doing it your way falsely inflates the numbers in that regard. CLAY DEATH WARRIOR thinks it is understood by everyone that if one wins the CLAY title they have also SLAYED MERCILESSLY the first round through the final, or if one makes the final that they have won from the first round through the semifinal.

Look at it this way, WARRIOR. If one took to a stick to record in the RED CLAY the total number of tournaments played as well, and the player did not finish lower than the semifinals, one might see something like this...

PRAY FOR DEATH,
masterclass

Good post.  :cool:

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #133 on: April 18, 2012, 03:13:36 PM »
affirmative. general masterclass is spot on as usual.
PRAY FOR DEATH

• Tennis God
    • Djokovic numer one
« Reply #134 on: April 18, 2012, 04:36:55 PM »
affirmative. general masterclass is spot on as usual.

Affirmative

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #135 on: April 18, 2012, 07:13:11 PM »
agreed.
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline Scofield

• Tennis Player
« Reply #136 on: April 19, 2012, 11:39:12 AM »
:welcome) :welcome)... Just one little correction, Djokovic is the one to beat  :))
Thanks. (;

I hope the same. :p

Back to the topic, I'm new here like you probably already noticed, but I've been following several forums since some years ago, and I agree 100% with Tennis4you and masterclass. And more, I already seen moderators and administrators leave because of the awful ambient due to constants flame wars.

Yeah, I like tennis like you all probably like, but before I reached here, I went to many other tennis forums, and the main reason that really brought me to register here and not in the others forums was because of the healthy discussions that I saw in several topics, discussions that I enjoyed to read, and I hope to be part of them now. Those discussions are the reason of the existence of forums. It's a place where we can find people with similar tastes, despite of our preferences, we all love tennis, and with this space we have the opportunity to learn more about this beautiful game, let's not ruin that.

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #137 on: April 19, 2012, 05:09:15 PM »
affirmative.

welcome to the forums scofield. post away and have fun.

PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #138 on: April 19, 2012, 06:54:02 PM »
Welcome to the forums scofield!

• Tennis God
    • Djokovic numer one
« Reply #139 on: April 19, 2012, 07:04:30 PM »
Thanks. (;

I hope the same. :p

Back to the topic, I'm new here like you probably already noticed, but I've been following several forums since some years ago, and I agree 100% with Tennis4you and masterclass. And more, I already seen moderators and administrators leave because of the awful ambient due to constants flame wars.

Yeah, I like tennis like you all probably like, but before I reached here, I went to many other tennis forums, and the main reason that really brought me to register here and not in the others forums was because of the healthy discussions that I saw in several topics, discussions that I enjoyed to read, and I hope to be part of them now. Those discussions are the reason of the existence of forums. It's a place where we can find people with similar tastes, despite of our preferences, we all love tennis, and with this space we have the opportunity to learn more about this beautiful game, let's not ruin that.

I hope you have much friends here.