Tennis Discussions > Tennis Polls

When is Djokovic Champion going to be banned

<< < (4/4)

Alex:

--- Quote from: FedFanForever on May 18, 2012, 02:05:26 PM ---Alex - his parents allow him to drink Coca-Cola all day, no wonder he's so jittery!

--- End quote ---
I guess so ... not sure what this kid is on (I hope it's Coca Cola, not something stronger) but he is so annoying ... I don't want to be mean to him really ... it's just so stupid ... I think I'm gonna start hating Djokovic because of him ... SOMEBODY HELP  :rofl_2:

FedFanForever:

--- Quote from: Alex on May 18, 2012, 02:16:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: FedFanForever on May 18, 2012, 02:05:26 PM ---Alex - his parents allow him to drink Coca-Cola all day, no wonder he's so jittery!

--- End quote ---
I guess so ... not sure what this kid is on (I hope it's Coca Cola, not something stronger) but he is so annoying ... I don't want to be mean to him really ... it's just so stupid ... I think I'm gonna start hating Djokovic because of him ... SOMEBODY HELP  :rofl_2:

--- End quote ---

Come on Alex - it's not Nole's fault that he brings some idiots into the forums. After all there are juvenile Federer trolls right?  :confused1:

Alex:

--- Quote from: FedFanForever on May 18, 2012, 02:18:44 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Come on Alex - it's not Nole's fault that he brings some idiots into the forums. After all there are juvenile Federer trolls right?  :confused1:

--- End quote ---
well, for sure, it's just that (since I've joined this board back in 2007) I've been hoping to meet another intelligent (no, I'm not flattering to myself, lol) Nole fan ... Fed is safe tho... you are right there are tards everywhere (oh, MTF someone?) ... I don't know, to be honest with you I love tennis, and there was tennis before Djokovic and Federer and there will be tennis after both of them...

Djokovic Champion:

--- Quote from: Alex on May 18, 2012, 02:44:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: FedFanForever on May 18, 2012, 02:18:44 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
well, for sure, it's just that (since I've joined this board back in 2007) I've been hoping to meet another intelligent (no, I'm not flattering to myself, lol) Nole fan ... Fed is safe tho... you are right there are tards everywhere (oh, MTF someone?) ... I don't know, to be honest with you I love tennis, and there was tennis before Djokovic and Federer and there will be tennis after both of them...

--- End quote ---
Remove this topic, please!!

FedFanForever:
I'm all for banning him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version