Author Topic: Serena Williams In A Bikini  (Read 3216 times)

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
Re: Serena Williams In A Bikini
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2012, 09:03:03 AM »
as much as I like Serena as a player I find these pics kinda gross. just not my cup of tea. I really think that she was able to dominate the tour because of her strong body and power she's been able to produce... however, love her face but her body is meh. I don't even know why I typed this stuff...lol
Have you forgotten her fierce competitiveness??? :confused1:

I suppose someone with a bit more knowledge of the WTA than I, might also throw in the 'weak era' arguement.
well, the whole WTA thing is a big joke right now. let's be honest here  :gleam:

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2012, 09:17:59 AM »
as much as I like Serena as a player I find these pics kinda gross. just not my cup of tea. I really think that she was able to dominate the tour because of her strong body and power she's been able to produce... however, love her face but her body is meh. I don't even know why I typed this stuff...lol
Have you forgotten her fierce competitiveness??? :confused1:

I suppose someone with a bit more knowledge of the WTA than I, might also throw in the 'weak era' arguement.
well, the whole WTA thing is a big joke right now. let's be honest here  :gleam:
You Sir, are 100% correct.
I think it's been a joke for quite some time.
If they weren't women, there would basically be no need for male tennis fans to watch. :whistle:
CONK da ball!!!

Offline HarryWild

• Tennis God
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2012, 10:14:53 PM »
Will Serena be the next women to pose for Playboy?  After all; a lot of people here think she is quite the lady to look at!  Playboy would really show her off in style! :))

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2012, 10:58:26 PM »
Will Serena be the next women to pose for Playboy?  After all; a lot of people here think she is quite the lady to look at! Playboy would really show her off in style! :))

:)

:hysterical: :hysterical:

Offline foaquin

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2012, 01:52:53 PM »

Serena Williams shows off her banginí bikini body while soaking in the Christmas sun on Sunday (December 25) in Miami Beach, Fla.
The 30-year-old tennis star ate lunch aboard a yacht with friends and rode an inflatable raft.
"Iím definitely feeling 100 percent, which is good," Serena said earlier this week about the upcoming tennis season. "Last year, I didnít play Australia. I didnít travel. This is good for me."
"My main goal is to be healthy for the Olympics," her older sister Venus added

nice bum!!!

Offline HarryWild

• Tennis God
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2012, 06:22:35 PM »
I guess she is a plus size model!  The plus size models are now in big demand!  I think that the classic runway models will be history with the average person weigh is continuing to go up!  Serena is going to be on Glamor Magazine soon is my guess as a fashion model and possibly a sexy figure.  I still prefer the runway models however and am not attractive to the plus size models at all!

Offline m1012Bet

• New Poster
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2012, 02:28:21 PM »
Lol. I have nothing to say...