Author Topic: Tennis lighing  (Read 583 times)

Offline Jmac

• New Poster
Tennis lighing
« on: May 01, 2012, 10:38:46 AM »
Does anyone else have a hard time transitioning from playing during the day to playing under the lights? I have a terrible time with it... Ill hit great during the day but after the sun sets the timing is awful. Its so frustrating. If I start playing at night I usually do just fine.

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
Re: Tennis lighing
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 02:08:57 PM »
I do OK in the dark until it's time to volley.  Less time for the eyes to figure out what is going on.  And as a serve and volley player, it's kinda annoying.  But that is under lights that are not that great.  I prefer daylight. :)
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline dragonro40

• New Poster
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 06:20:26 AM »
Good job.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 05:01:48 PM »
well, it looks like Djokovic is the only who likes playing in 'THE DARK',  :rofl_2:

Scott is just doing fine, he is a great base liner, so Scotty don't give us this 'volleying thing' ...  I don't buy it, give us some videos of you volleying :)~...
I guess I'm bored so I need to troll for a little bit ... also wondering about Babs's volleying skills, anybody? thank you

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 07:54:40 PM »
well, it looks like Djokovic is the only who likes playing in 'THE DARK',  :rofl_2:

Scott is just doing fine, he is a great base liner, so Scotty don't give us this 'volleying thing' ...  I don't buy it, give us some videos of you volleying :)~ ...
I guess I'm bored so I need to troll for a little bit ... also wondering about Babs's volleying skills, anybody? thank you

Volleying is where I make my living in tennis.  My groundies suck these days.  I just chip and charge and serve and volley.
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2012, 10:42:36 AM »

Scott is just doing fine, he is a great base liner, so Scotty don't give us this 'volleying thing' ...  I don't buy it, give us some videos of you volleying :)~ ...

Volleying is where I make my living in tennis.  My groundies suck these days.  I just chip and charge and serve and volley.
OK, Mr. JMac lol ...

Offline Imsda

• Tennis Player
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2012, 04:34:52 AM »
I do, its very hard to play in the dark :( I think it is even harder to play with bright lights to

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2012, 03:31:52 PM »
well, when I see a tall, lanky Djokovic in his 'black uniform' playing in the dark I feel like $1 million bucks ... now I suck at tennis... never played it during the night time, so the conclusion is I don't really know what I'm talking about  :rofl_2: