Author Topic: ATP, Masters Madrid Open, 5-13 May 2012  (Read 12672 times)

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
Re: ATP, Masters Madrid Open, 5-13 May 2012
« Reply #180 on: May 13, 2012, 11:23:18 AM »
Nice!  Going the distance!
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline williamchung7

• Tennis God
« Reply #181 on: May 13, 2012, 12:01:51 PM »
Double faults...what the hell!

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #182 on: May 13, 2012, 12:11:05 PM »
Did Fed get broke serving for it?
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline williamchung7

• Tennis God
« Reply #183 on: May 13, 2012, 12:25:55 PM »
Berdych went back immediately to save this match. Federer then broke back immediately to win this title.

Offline sarju04

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #184 on: May 13, 2012, 12:33:26 PM »
Nadal down... Next casualty.... Nole..... right after winning The French..............................

Offline medwatt

• Tennis God
  • I am the most beautiful
« Reply #185 on: May 13, 2012, 12:38:28 PM »
Federer said: "Not everybody fits into this court " --------> It means ..................
The world awaits no genius

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #186 on: May 13, 2012, 12:42:11 PM »
Nadal down... Next casualty.... Nole..... right after winning The French..............................

:rofl_2: oh, some of you Fed fans are just so silly ... no, Roger is not winning the French. He just won this messy master tournament in Madrid. congrats to him and his fans. No, Djoko is not going down to grandpa Roger. we'll talk when Rog wins some slams ... and that hasn't happened in 2 years, I think  ..-)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 12:47:07 PM by Alex »

Offline williamchung7

• Tennis God
« Reply #187 on: May 13, 2012, 12:44:21 PM »

Yes, he can if he win rest of tournaments. In other hand, Nadal and Djokovic can become No.1 by the same way. And also other players in top 10 I guess.

Nadal still can back to top 2 if he wins Roma!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 12:45:24 PM by williamchung7 »

Offline alk11

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #188 on: May 13, 2012, 12:47:42 PM »
i was watching football ( well done MC) but every time i switched to tennis Berdych was producing some amazing shots and its shame he didnt win it.... 

Offline HarryWild

• Tennis God
« Reply #189 on: May 13, 2012, 12:47:55 PM »
Serana won the Madrid Open!  Plus, she beat a lot of the top ten players to the finals and end up winning against Victoria Azarenka.  Bonus points accumulation!  Of course she got boot up to 9th before the tournament so the points are not weight that much any more but still........ a win is a win .... especially a tournament!

Federer came through too in the finals.  I thought he would since he was mentally and phyiscally psych to win it before the tournament started.

Offline Djokovic Champion

• Tennis God
    • Djokovic numer one
« Reply #190 on: May 13, 2012, 01:00:01 PM »
Congratulation Federer! He wins easily.

Offline sarju04

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #191 on: May 13, 2012, 01:03:25 PM »

:rofl_2: oh, some of you Fed fans are just so silly ... no, Roger is not winning the French. He just won this messy master tournament in Madrid. congrats to him and his fans. No, Djoko is not going down to grandpa Roger. we'll talk when Rog wins some slams ... and that hasn't happened in 2 years, I think  ..-)

We will talk when Nole fades away before the Quarters of Rome........ Remember, he has to score a WIN there to secure his ranking. But I will give you that it shouldn't be that big of a hassle for him to get to the Semis of RG, considering he is a good clay-court player. But I am more excited about the results of Rome, where the stakes are high and Nole is not exactly at his best state of mind, or body for that matter.
However, Nole has got to be in a tremendous shape to WIN both Wimbledon and US Open this year; the failure to do that will cost him dearly. Clay season is just the beginning of the end........................................... for both Nole and Nadal......... That said, we can finally awe at Roger's streak of 237 weeks' hold at number 1. If Nole manages to keep his ranking by the end of this year, he has my respect..... but before that, he is just one in many number ones we have had in the past......

Offline medwatt

• Tennis God
« Reply #192 on: May 13, 2012, 01:21:37 PM »

We will talk when Nole fades away before the Quarters of Rome........ Remember, he has to score a WIN there to secure his ranking. But I will give you that it shouldn't be that big of a hassle for him to get to the Semis of RG, considering he is a good clay-court player. But I am more excited about the results of Rome, where the stakes are high and Nole is not exactly at his best state of mind, or body for that matter.
However, Nole has got to be in a tremendous shape to WIN both Wimbledon and US Open this year; the failure to do that will cost him dearly. Clay season is just the beginning of the end........................................... for both Nole and Nadal......... That said, we can finally awe at Roger's streak of 237 weeks' hold at number 1. If Nole manages to keep his ranking by the end of this year, he has my respect..... but before that, he is just one in many number ones we have had in the past......
Well responded.

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #193 on: May 13, 2012, 01:51:05 PM »
Congratulation Federer! He wins easily.

Mardid was anything but easy. Are you for real? :mad1:
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #194 on: May 13, 2012, 02:02:45 PM »
and Sarj, how is Nole going to fade away exactly? please help me out understand, your wishful thinking maybe?

you can aeww at whatever you want btw. and, no we haven't had too many #1 in open era,  we haven't had too many dominant players, very few of them really made it ... do you want me to pull out some stats for you?

one thing that really driving me crazy about Fed fans in general is that you threat him like some God. Yes, he is awesome.... but do you really believe that Fed will be playing tennis and winning slams next 50 years?

Do you really believe that Fed will win more slams? where, how? I'm not saying it's impossible, but people wake up .... Rog is 31 yo.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 02:12:21 PM by Alex »

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #195 on: May 13, 2012, 02:04:12 PM »
and Sarj, how is Nole going to fade away exactly? please help me out understand, your wishful thinking maybe?

Alex - it's clear that Nole is going down and Roger will easily surpass him at #1 very soon. It's a done deal, sorry mate.  :gleam:
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline medwatt

• Tennis God
« Reply #196 on: May 13, 2012, 02:10:28 PM »

Alex - it's clear that Nole is going down and Roger will easily surpass him at #1 very soon. It's a done deal, sorry mate.  :gleam:
It was a party intended but never celebrated !

Offline sarju04

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #197 on: May 13, 2012, 02:11:51 PM »

"Easily" is an overstatement. Even though Roger does not regain the top ranking, narrow margins will separate these three guys.... And that makes for an interesting Race.....

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #198 on: May 13, 2012, 02:13:33 PM »

OK, bud, we'll go with that  :))... NOLE IS GOING DOWN  :rofl_2:

Offline medwatt

• Tennis God
« Reply #199 on: May 13, 2012, 02:23:24 PM »
To all of the relatively new fans to the game, ie the­ Novak fans,this is what the tour used to­ resemble, surfaces that played differently.