Author Topic: Nadal should SHUT his mouth and PLAY !!  (Read 4219 times)

Online monstertruck

• Tennis God
Re: Nadal should SHUT his mouth and PLAY !!
« Reply #60 on: May 13, 2012, 10:26:21 AM »
Affirmative General Swish.
CONK da ball!!!

Offline williamchung7

• Tennis God
« Reply #61 on: May 13, 2012, 10:58:26 AM »
Here's some quote's from Nadal:

ďThe tournament here cannot be better, itís fantastic. Itís one of the best for the public and followers of tennis. If I lose here itís because Iím not as good as I should be, not because of the courts.Ē
Ė Rafael Nadal, speaking about the Madrid tournament after defeating Davydenko in the 1st round, May 9, 2012
__
ĒBeing able to move is very important for me and if I canít move well, I canít hit the ball well either. If things donít change, this will be one less tournament on the calendar for me. This surface destabilizes the game. It is a completely different game and I donít want to take risks.í
Ė Rafael Nadal, speaking about the Madrid tournament after losing to Verdasco in the 2nd round, May 10, 2012.

:confused1: :confused1:

What? It is seriously confused.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 11:01:37 AM by williamchung7 »

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
« Reply #62 on: May 13, 2012, 11:28:28 AM »

ďThe tournament here cannot be better, itís fantastic. Itís one of the best for the public and followers of tennis. If I lose here itís because Iím not as good as I should be, not because of the courts.Ē
Ė Rafael Nadal, speaking about the Madrid tournament after defeating Davydenko in the 1st round, May 9, 2012
__
ĒBeing able to move is very important for me and if I canít move well, I canít hit the ball well either. If things donít change, this will be one less tournament on the calendar for me. This surface destabilizes the game. It is a completely different game and I donít want to take risks.í
Ė Rafael Nadal, speaking about the Madrid tournament after losing to Verdasco in the 2nd round, May 10, 2012.

he was heavily critised by the spanish media because knowing all the complaints of other players, he tried after the Davydenko to save and make a favour to Santana and especially to close friend Moya.
Self-praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble.

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #63 on: May 13, 2012, 11:39:42 AM »

“The tournament here cannot be better, it’s fantastic. It’s one of the best for the public and followers of tennis. If I lose here it’s because I’m not as good as I should be, not because of the courts.”
– Rafael Nadal, speaking about the Madrid tournament after defeating Davydenko in the 1st round, May 9, 2012
__
”Being able to move is very important for me and if I can’t move well, I can’t hit the ball well either. If things don’t change, this will be one less tournament on the calendar for me. This surface destabilizes the game. It is a completely different game and I don’t want to take risks.’
– Rafael Nadal, speaking about the Madrid tournament after losing to Verdasco in the 2nd round, May 10, 2012.

he was heavily critised by the spanish media because knowing all the complaints of other players, he tried after the Davydenko to save and make a favour to Santana and especially to close friend Moya.

I see, Nadal was just trying to save his compatriots. Thanks for adding that, it's a nice gesture by Nadal.

Just goes to show how a few quotes can be incorrectly interpreted.

Offline Djokovic Champion

• Tennis God
    • Djokovic numer one
« Reply #64 on: May 13, 2012, 12:59:09 PM »

__

I see, Nadal was just trying to save his compatriots. Thanks for adding that, it's a nice gesture by Nadal.

Just goes to show how a few quotes can be incorrectly interpreted.
Nadal lost in Madrid for two reasons: his incompetence and blue clay.

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #65 on: May 13, 2012, 01:37:32 PM »
I hope Fed says he loves it and it is the best clay ever. : )
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2012, 01:52:28 PM »

__

Nadull is trolling us.
Then we will fight in the shade.

Online monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2012, 03:23:38 PM »
I hope Fed says he loves it and it is the best clay ever. : )
Wouldn't that be The Sweetness. :innocent:
CONK da ball!!!

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2012, 07:25:14 PM »
i am not happy with the clay warrior.
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2012, 07:34:13 PM »

Well his backhand is utter s**te right now and has been for about 2.5 years.

Online monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #70 on: May 13, 2012, 08:00:33 PM »
Affirmative, I've been saying that all along.
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Djokovic Champion

• Tennis God
    • Djokovic numer one
« Reply #71 on: May 14, 2012, 10:23:10 AM »
No fan of Nadal's happy.

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #72 on: May 14, 2012, 11:36:50 PM »
Nadull continues to troll the ATP:

Q: Is it important to get into second place before Roland Garros.

NADAL: I don't know how things are in the race. I think I am third in the race - 100 points behind Roger. That's the most important thing for me. 100 points behind Roger, like 500 points or 550 behind Novak. My position is not bad. My position is the right one. I had a very good start of the season Ė 2 hard or 3 hard matches. Final of Australia Ė that makes a big difference - win or lose - it's 800 points and it's a grand slam. Semi finals in Miami I didn't play because of an injury of the knee and last week that we played in very strange conditions. That is a tournament that normally is you know favourable for my game. It's on clay so that's a big change. So these three facts probably that is why I today I am number 3 in the race and not number 2. I am happy I am in Rome to keep playing as I play Ė to arrive with number 2 or 3 isn't going to change my game. If you are number 2 or 3 then that doesn't change. You just have to win. You have to win in the semi finals Ė even if you are number 2 or 3 doesn't make a big difference and I want to keep playing and end the clay court season and start the grass court season. [/size]
[/size]

Q: Rafa Ė you seem to track the rankings. You seem to know what points you have and what the other players have. Do also the other players do this?
NADAL: I think everybody follows. I don't know much about the entry Ė seriously but the race says what you have been doing during the season. When I start the season in January I see it like a league Ė a soccer league Ė you start and then you finish and the entry is there but the race is when you know how you are doing Ė but the race is the real points that you are playing Ö. That is the real thing that I follow. You start from zero and you finish at number 6 or number 5 and then you come back to zero again, that is my way of seeing sport.
I thought Nadull was for 2-year ranking system?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 11:38:52 PM by FedFanForever »

Offline Imsda

• Tennis Player
« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2012, 05:51:28 AM »
Hmm i am not sure about this :/ I think I would have to hear about what the other players are saying

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2012, 11:53:53 AM »
rafa is not trolling, fedull fan forever.......that interview only goes to show that earlier he was probably influenced by one of the money obsessed clowns in ATP administration to speak in favour of that 2 year ranking concept.......he just did what he was told to do.......
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #75 on: May 15, 2012, 01:22:27 PM »
rafa is not trolling, fedull fan forever.......that interview only goes to show that earlier he was probably influenced by one of the money obsessed clowns in ATP administration to speak in favour of that 2 year ranking concept.......he just did what he was told to do.......

Poor Rafala, with NO mind of his own. He's the proverbial Scarecrow, he only wants a brain...

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #76 on: May 16, 2012, 06:40:02 AM »
Tiriac holds his ground on the matter.

http://www.sport24.co.za/Tennis/Tiriac-backs-blue-clay-courts-20120513

Madrid - Madrid Masters supremo Ion Tiriac insisted on Sunday the blue clay courts that have prompted anger and derision from some of the world's top players are the way forward in tennis.
Former professional Tiriac admitted, however, that keeping them or not for 2013 will be a decision for the ATP.

"Tradition is not only conservation, it is also progress," said the colourful Romanian billionaire, who has been at the forefront of innovation in the game for four decades as a player, coach, manager and businessman.

"The tie-break, yellow balls, Hawk-eye (electronic linecalling) - every change was a storm in a glass of water.
"Blue is a better court colour than other colours, better that the green-grey they call clay in the US and that brown stuff they use in India."

World No 1 and defending champion Novak Djokovic vowed never to return to play on the tournament's controversial blue clay after he bowed out on Friday.

"I want to forget this week as soon as possible and move on to the real clay courts," said the top seed, who beat Spaniard Rafael Nadal a year ago for the trophy.

"They can do what they like, I won't be here next year if this clay stays."
Nadal also insisted he, too, would not play the Madrid tournament if the blue clay remains in place in 2013.

In stark contrast, third seed and 2009 winner Roger Federer said: "If you want to be a good clay court player, you must be able to play everywhere."

Much of the criticism centred on the fact the courts were too slick - due to over-pressing the base in order to insure minimal bad bounces - although reports suggest the surface was a winner for television viewers.
Tiriac added: "It is the duty of organisers and players to think about the future. This sport is fighting for television time, for sponsors, for money to make this sport better than it is today.

"If the ball can be seen better, that is good for a television viewer. In every decade the game jumps enormously toward more professionalism."
Despite the threat of player boycotts next year, tournament director Manolo Santana said: "We will follow what the ATP decides on court colour.
"It will be up to the ATP to speak to the players and tell them if they must play or not. Then it is a player decision."
Tiriac said that with 12 months to work on the now-permanent court, all of the kinks can and will be worked out.
"I believe tennis players should earn 500 million a year - as long as the market can give it to him," said Tiriac.
"But the player has to give back and think of the future of the game."

« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 06:41:32 AM by swish »

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #77 on: May 16, 2012, 08:26:25 AM »
a normal lower ranked tennis player of the 80s turned businessman and now a billionaire worth over 1000 million dollars.......tennis part aside for a minute, he sure has my respect for that......you need guts and a lot of brains to become that rich.......it's very hard to become that rich without being a corrupt politician pig.......

Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #78 on: May 16, 2012, 08:34:46 AM »

Poor Rafala, with NO mind of his own. He's the proverbial Scarecrow, he only wants a brain...

they are all controlled and regulated by ATP.......there is no scope for individual behavior in ATP.......they are slapped with fines if they skip events.......they don't even have freedom to skip tournaments at will and you are expecting them to take decisions on their own to better this sport.......even i don't like it but that's how they turned the whole thing into.......

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #79 on: May 16, 2012, 03:51:38 PM »
affirmative.
PRAY FOR DEATH