Author Topic: How many grandslams will Nadal and Djokovic win by the end of their careers?  (Read 9133 times)

Offline alk11

• Tennis Addict
@alk

what do you mean by djoper? you might be getting alex worked up with that.......   :rofl_2:

Alex & me are cool,and djoper thing is just suitable  :whistle:

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
poor avatar. getting abused for no reason at all.

well 11 are in the bag for the clay warrior. we are at 14 already if he snatches 1 more this year and 2  next year.

nole can keep adding at least 1 a year to his collection for the next 4 years.

so he could end up with 9-10.

PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
@alk

what do you mean by djoper? you might be getting alex worked up with that.......   :rofl_2:

Alex & me are cool,and djoper thing is just suitable  :whistle:
yup, I don't have a problem with all of these nicks. The last one I've heard of is 'Djesus'. I saw it on TW. I don't post there, but it was so funny. and it came from a Nadal fan.  :)

Offline no_1_djoko_fan

• Tennis Player
Nole can win all three Grand Slam tournaments, with the exception of Roland Garos, where Rafa in my view is invincible.

It's impossible to predict but he could win a lot more than 10 if he maintains the standard of tennis he has played over the past year or so, that is a hard ask.
"Sometimes it feels like you're not on a tennis court, the amount of noise you guys produce and for us it's a great feeling. It's a pleasure playing in front of you. It's my great privilege to be standing here in front of one of the greatest players ever, Rod Laver. "

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
Nole can win all three Grand Slam tournaments, with the exception of Roland Garos, where Rafa in my view is invincible.

It's impossible to predict but he could win a lot more than 10 if he maintains the standard of tennis he has played over the past year or so, that is a hard ask.
OMG, somebody pinch me, another Nole fan. I'm not alone any more.  :welcome)  :))

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?

OMG, somebody pinch me, another Nole fan. I'm not alone any more.  :welcome) :))

That's what you said last time.  :)~

Offline no_1_djoko_fan

• Tennis Player
 I'm guessing Nole fans are a rarity on this forum  ;-() Thanks for the welcome :) I will be looking to post on here a lot over the coming weeks.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 06:56:33 PM by no_1_djoko_fan »
"Sometimes it feels like you're not on a tennis court, the amount of noise you guys produce and for us it's a great feeling. It's a pleasure playing in front of you. It's my great privilege to be standing here in front of one of the greatest players ever, Rod Laver. "

Offline Alex

• Tennis God

OMG, somebody pinch me, another Nole fan. I'm not alone any more.  :welcome) :))

That's what you said last time.  :)~
please don't remind me. I always try to be enthusiastic, but he was a complete kookoo ... this new guy seems to be normal plus he can speak English  :))

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
I'm guessing Nole fans are a rarity on this forum  ;-() Thanks for the welcome :) I will be looking to post on here a lot over the coming weeks.

Welcome.  Alex seems to draw Nole fans who are 5 years old and under. :innocent:  So I hope you don't fit that category.  If you don't - then, yes - welcome aboard.  Alex gets very lonely being the only Novak fan to stick with him through thick and thin.  Hope you stay around!

Online ashwin#1

• Tennis God
  • The Best

Welcome.  Alex seems to draw Nole fans who are 5 years old and under. :innocent:  So I hope you don't fit that category.  If you don't - then, yes - welcome aboard.  Alex gets very lonely being the only Novak fan to stick with him through thick and thin.  Hope you stay around!

haha.. :)) :rofl_2:

Welcome to the forums no_1_djoko_fan.

when i logged in yesterday, i saw 3-4 posts from this guy : no_1_djoko_fan..& i thought "not again.."
but then your posts seem normal.. :)
please don't remind me. I always try to be enthusiastic, but he was a complete kookoo ... this new guy seems to be normal plus he can speak English  :))
:rofl_2: kookoo indeed..:D
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 02:14:59 AM by ashwin#1 »
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

Offline no_1_djoko_fan

• Tennis Player
Haha I'll post like my 20 year old student self and not make any comments about Nole's hair or say how rubbish Rafa and Roger are. I'll even ignore the insults at the Scottish one  ;-()

Online monstertruck

• Tennis God
That will be a welcome change. :))
btw Welcome. ;-()
CONK da ball!!!

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
Haha I'll post like my 20 year old student self and not make any comments about Nole's hair or say how rubbish Rafa and Roger are. I'll even ignore the insults at the Scottish one  ;-()

And you type in real english!! This is like Alex's dream come true!  :)~ Welcome aboard!!

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
emma again?

:rofl_2:
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
emma again?
 :rofl_2:Shank, that was funny. where is my woman anyways?

:rofl_2:

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
no signs of your girlfriend yet, alex......but i am sure she will be back.......she loves to tease and stir, that's it.......
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
no signs of your girlfriend yet, alex......but i am sure she will be back.......she loves to tease and stir, that's it.......
yup  :rofl_2:, I miss her. she is so smart and crazy at the same time ... just a woman I want  :)>>>> :))

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
where is my bottle of scotch?
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline Imsda

• Tennis Player
I am not sure on the exact number.. but I think Nadal will win more.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
where is my bottle of scotch?
it's coming  :)