Author Topic: Private and Group Tennis Lessons By a 5.5 level pro in Rhode Island - RI  (Read 1125 times)

Offline PerformanceTennisRI

• New Poster
<B>PerformanceTennisRI.com[/b]

I teach tennis lessons to people of all ages and skill levels in Providence, Barrington, East Greenwich and other surrounding areas of Rhode Island. (I also travel to Newport, Narraganset, Jamestown, for a minimum of 1.5 hours per lesson). I can also be a solid NTRP 5.0-5.5 level hitting partner to more advanced players. I mainly teach people that are interested in becoming competitive tennis players and those who would like to rapidly improve their skill level, but as long as you are serious about learning I will be happy to teach you. I have played tennis for 24 years and have been teaching private, semi-private, and group lessons for 16 years. I have assisted in coaching hundreds of junior players over the years including Jared Donaldson, the former USTA #1 in the U.S. boys u12 division (now #243 in the world in ITF). If you are serious about learning to play tennis well or a competitive person that likes to be the best thatyou can possibly be, feel free to contact me or visit my website above for more info about services that I offer.

Rates (Outdoors):

Private -> $65 per hour or $40 per 1/2 hour
Semi Private -> $35 per person per hour
Group (3-5) -> $23 per person per hour