Tennis Discussions > Tennis Discussions

Rafael Nadal foundation for the Slamless and Greedy

(1/36) > >>

Start da Game:
this will go down as one of the biggest upsets but i was hardly gutted with this.......

i saw the first three sets and went to bed.......i knew he was gone.......his game was gone and his forehand was off completely........

he deserved to lose thoroughly and badly, yes he did.......he neglected this match and focused on eurocup.......he cannot afford to do that, he just cannot afford to do that with his limited talent.......just look what he was doing before the match.......

he deserved to lose through and through.......there is no excuse.......he neglected his opponent, diverted his mind.......his game was gone and even his forehand was not there to rescue him.......

rosol just did what was needed to be done........he did nothing new.......robin haase and philip petzchner did the same and nadal dealt with them comfortably.......

i entirely blame nadal alone for this loss, not even uncle toni.......pack your bags and run to poland for the final you clown.......

he has officially started donating his slams.......hence the title.......

Start da Game:
i have no pity for this fool.......he lost because he neglected his opponent and diverted his mind elsewhere (eurocup).......

federer and djokovic can afford to let their focus drop but nadal can't afford to do that.......his work ethic is what brought him to these heights and he relaxed for a day and this is the result........

i am not buying the "unbelievable play from rosol" bulls**t.......his game was nothing new  and it was not a total blow out either for us to think it was an absolutely thunderous performance.......rosol played well and just did what was needed to be done to oust this careless football tard tennis legend.......

Alex:
Shank, you and Herc are too hard when it comes to Rafa .... he is  human ... no matter how good you are there is always someone who can take you down when on fire ... we talked about it so many times ... Lukas was simply relentless yesterday (same with Tsonga  back in 2008 at the AO) ...

Yes, it was the biggest upset in the open era.

Start da Game:
i agree with that tsonga match but this was not a total blow out, alex........nadal still took two sets and that tells me that it was doable for him........he just came in underprepared for this due to his own negligence.......

i still consider krajicek beating sampras the biggest upset of open era in a grandslam.......top seed sampras was just blown off and completely shut out of the match that day........

no_1_djoko_fan:
A huge shock. Any statistician know the last time one of the big four went out so early in a major tournament?

Nadal is still a far weaker player on grass and any other surface apart from clay. I think it's seven grand slams at Roland Garos, but only four on hard-court and grass. Djokovic has five beating Nadal three times in finals outside of the French.

It looks like the path is clear for Murray to maybe get to the final because he has been playing well, while Djokovic and Federer will surely decide the other final spot. That's unless we are in for more shocks. Another Czech plays Djokovic today.

Only two Brits left as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version