Author Topic: Rafael Nadal foundation for the Slamless and Greedy  (Read 11917 times)

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
Rosol said he expected Rafa to try to distract him and throw his game off.

Translation: The players know Nadal's tactics very well and it's part of his reputation now.

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
I find it odd that none of the players directly challenge him on this gamesmanship. :Confused:
Obviously they're not as "confrontational" as Moi.
CONK da ball!!!

Offline amarillo

• New Poster
Nadal did Murray a huge favour by losing so early, now he'll probably make his first final.  Plus Fed-Djoker is the real final in the other semi now, assuming they win their matches up until that point.  Crazy to think that if Federer somehow wins the semi he could have an easier matchup in the final.  Especially after these past few years of agony against Nadal!

Offline mav140

• Tennis God
Nadal did Murray a huge favour by losing so early, now he'll probably make his first final.  Plus Fed-Djoker is the real final in the other semi now, assuming they win their matches up until that point.  Crazy to think that if Federer somehow wins the semi he could have an easier matchup in the final.  Especially after these past few years of agony against Nadal!

I have to agree.. Murray had the toughest draw to reach the finals, with Nadal out, it almost seems doable!! :)) But I do agree with you, IF Djokovic and Federer manages to reach the SFs, this would be the true final... The bottom draw are just miles away on grass from these two.. including Murray IMHO.

What I think it's crazy, is that Federer might even have a chance to regain his no. 1 spot after all this time of not even winning a GS in years.. That would be just awesome!! He would do what nobody thought possible (at least lately), he would get his no. 17th. regain the no. 1 spot and still beat Sampras's record of weeks at no.1 .. just crazy! :)

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
it was actually happening but you jinxed it with that post.......
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline mav140

• Tennis God
it was actually happening but you jinxed it with that post.......

LOL... I know!! I just typed it and Fed came into the court injured already!! :(

Anyway, let's see if he can recover.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
i heard that the football tard flew to poland to kiss the trophy.......is it true? i don't find any source.......
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

Offline mav140

• Tennis God
i heard that the football tard flew to poland to kiss the trophy.......is it true? i don't find any source.......

That's a lie, he couldn't flew to see it...
He congratulated the team and said:
«Que espectáculo!!! creo que nadie podrá igualar lo q hemos hecho!!! Que rabia no haber podido estar en Kiev!!!».
which translated should be something like:
"What a show!! I don't think anybody can accomplish what we have today!! It's a shame I couldn't be in Kiev!!

http://www.abc.es/20120701/eurocopa-selecciones-espana/abci-mensajes-twitter-eurocopa-201207012331.html

So, don't worry, he wasn't there..

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
oh thanks for clearing that.......he has become a football fan clown so i easily believed that rumour........

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
oh thanks for clearing that.......he has become a football fan clown so i easily believed that rumour........
  :rofl_2:

Don't worry, he'll be working hard and now has plenty of time to rest up for the rest of the season.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
  :rofl_2:

Don't worry, he'll be working hard and now has plenty of time to rest up for the rest of the season.

have you seen that statement above swish? he thinks it is a shame that he was not in poland to celebrate but does not think it is a shame that he lost in the second round of his own grandslam tournament........it looks like he is happy with football........he has literally gifted his 12th slam to the top 3.......i am reducing his final slam count to 16 slams........16-18 was range i thought but i now think he will get max to 16........should he mess up two more potential slams, even the sampras record will be in doubt........

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
whoever wants a slam, just drop-in an application at 'the rafael nadal foundation for the slamless and needy'........

Offline mav140

• Tennis God
whoever wants a slam, just drop-in an application at 'the rafael nadal foundation for the slamless and needy'........
LOL..
You are too hard on the guy!! everyone has a bad day including Nadal and Rosol was on fire that day... either way, he shouldn't have lost that match, that doesn't mean he is just throwing matches away...:))

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
Re: Rafael Nadal foundation for the Slamless and Needy
« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2012, 01:06:07 PM »
So basically this thread was created to troll Murray fans?
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2012, 08:13:46 AM »
not really.......check the title, it also says the needy which means the likes of federer, delpotro and others who are in need of slams for their own reasons........

nadal has started his donations.......so just fill out your pleas and drop them at uncle toni's house.......

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2012, 09:33:14 AM »
not really.......check the title, it also says the needy which means the likes of federer, delpotro and others who are in need of slams for their own reasons........

nadal has started his donations.......so just fill out your pleas and drop them at uncle toni's house.......

Oh f**k off already.
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2012, 09:52:09 AM »
not really.......just drop your application, don't be too shy.......we might consider it for the us or australian open.......

Offline mav140

• Tennis God
« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2012, 01:13:25 PM »
not really.......just drop your application, don't be too shy.......we might consider it for the us or australian open.......

Actually, you can talk about handing over RG which he is a lock for the win.. but come USO and AO and Nadal has always been vulnerable.. having only 1 slam at each event.. and Wimbledon 2... can't talk about giving them away when he is not the dominant player in these surfaces... :))

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2012, 09:34:52 AM »
donations over the years,

1. roland garros 2009
2. wimbledon 2009
3. australian open 2012
4. wimbledon 2012

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #59 on: July 08, 2012, 01:12:29 PM »
wimbledon 2012 successfully donated.......well done.......