Author Topic: Rafael Nadal foundation for the Slamless and Greedy  (Read 11556 times)

Offline tennisfan78

• Tennis God
Re: Rafael Nadal foundation for the Slamless and Needy
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2012, 04:01:37 PM »

I am sure this will make Rafa very hungry for the US Open.

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2012, 01:54:06 AM »
general shanks is 100% correct. he never bothered to prepare the day previous and he partied all day and all night.

imagine a $200 million dollar idiot wasting his valuable time cooking instead of hitting serves and practicing his returns on grass.

and then wasting away the rest of the evening and the night on football.

he got what he deserved. he got slapped in the face and then he lost a ton of points. hope he feels better now that he is #3.
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
Rafael Nadal foundation for the Slamless and Needy
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2012, 05:03:26 AM »
general shanks is 100% correct. he never bothered to prepare the day previous and he partied all day and all night.

imagine a $200 million dollar idiot wasting his valuable time cooking instead of hitting serves and practicing his returns on grass.

he got what he deserved. he got slapped in the face and then he lost a ton of points. hope he feels better now that he is #3.

The tour is truly relentless.
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2012, 09:57:54 AM »

concurred hercules........he is a fool who cooked food and washed plates for his pals as they watched the football match........he then joined in the fun watching the match through the night and partying after it........he deserved to be ousted........he lost and donated what would have been his 12th slam........djokovic looked beatable, federer looked beatable........he just decided to throw away the slam........

i saw his facebook pic today, he was a showing a big fish which he caught near some island........i am angry with all this........

Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2012, 10:04:41 AM »
Haha, fish are more important to Nadal then winning Wimbledon. What a joke!
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2012, 10:11:07 AM »
god created nadal with permanent knee issues, a brain of a careless kid and parental issues so that his inhuman unrelenting will takes a dip once in a while letting others to win some as well and make the sport interesting........
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

Offline alk11

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2012, 05:37:41 PM »
only two bad things about Rafa are : 20/25sec between do not apply for him & his dirty moves to break opponents rhythm on serve

everything else is super : 

he looks very good
he has great body
he is amazing tennis player
he loves Football
he supports great Football Club (Real Madrid FC)
his girlfriend is hot
he loves his family
he is good friend (his doubles partner got from him money&titles)
etc

please stop bashing Rafa just because he was blown away by player who had serving game of his life

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2012, 07:30:21 PM »
his passion for football is too big, oh welll, at least this time he was celebrating and watching perhaps even some others sportsmen that are better than him, the red fury, don't blame him, he could have chosen football instead of soccer.

this year the day after Real Madrid lost in the semis of the champions league he almost lost the first set against Farah in Barcelona.
his football passion is too big. I don't care.

I still remember Paris.

Self-praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble.

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
Remember Nadal has not won a tournament that was not on clay since....2010!  It's now 2012 and the trend so far continues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't know that.

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

what? the WTF lost to Federer and then Djokovic transformation after winning the Davis Cup in late 2010.
then in 2011, he got injured at the AO QF vs Ferrer, lost in IW, Miami, Wimby, USO to Djokovic, then his season really finishes at the end of the USO, Cincy for Nadal? no comment. his US Open Series is only Canada., but he was also runner up in Tokyo against Murray.
So he was there competing against an invincible Djokovic and at the AO this year, he showed he was back almost on level terms.
do you know how many players have won back to back RG-Wimby more times than Nadal? only Borg, 3 times, it's very difficult.
Self-praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble.

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2012, 08:53:35 PM »
general shanks and general death the destroyer of dreams are always right.

you can make book on that.
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #70 on: July 09, 2012, 11:46:09 PM »
concurred, the destroyer........we are always right........

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2012, 10:39:47 PM »
affirmative general shanks.
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2012, 08:44:11 AM »
convey my greetings to diana, mimi, anny, di and co., hercules........

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
Re: Rafael Nadal foundation for the Slamless and Greedy
« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2012, 09:18:45 PM »
affirmative general.
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline Direxius

• Tennis Player
  • I Am Truly, Amazing
« Reply #74 on: July 12, 2012, 12:42:23 PM »
Wow totally taken out of context, i can't believe how someone can be so narrow minded about how a player works, and what he's supposed to do.

Two pictures don't tell a whole story, i won't bother elaborating as i shouldn't have to, but to immediately assume that a player doesn't give a dam just because of two pictures taken in the night, is completely wrong, and then comes a rage reaction that is out of line as well.

Tsk Tsk

Online monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #75 on: July 12, 2012, 07:35:14 PM »
Wow totally taken out of context, i can't believe how someone can be so narrow minded about how a player works, and what he's supposed to do.

Two pictures don't tell a whole story, i won't bother elaborating as i shouldn't have to, but to immediately assume that a player doesn't give a dam just because of two pictures taken in the night, is completely wrong, and then comes a rage reaction that is out of line as well.

Tsk Tsk
You'll get used to it if you stick around..... :\
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Direxius

• Tennis Player
  • I Am Truly, Amazing
« Reply #76 on: July 12, 2012, 09:11:26 PM »

Tsk Tsk
I am definitively up for some entertaining debate.  ;-() 

Offline ashwin#1

• Tennis God
  • The Best
« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2012, 12:40:35 AM »

:rofl_2: :rofl_2:
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2012, 01:11:00 AM »

Lets end this bull.

When's nadal getting back to #1?

Online monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2012, 06:19:06 AM »
You'll have to ask The Astro-Predictor himself.
I'm sure he'll know.

CONK da ball!!!