Author Topic: Rafael Nadal foundation for the Slamless and Greedy  (Read 11113 times)

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
Re: Rafael Nadal foundation for the Slamless and Greedy
« Reply #100 on: July 19, 2012, 04:05:45 PM »
updated list of donations over the years,

1. roland garros 2009
2. wimbledon 2009
3. australian open 2012
4. wimbledon 2012
5. olympic gold 2012

You sicko, you should be banned already.
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
Re: Rafael Nadal foundation for the Slamless, Goldless and Greedy
« Reply #101 on: July 19, 2012, 06:43:30 PM »
updated list of donations over the years,

1. roland garros 2009
2. wimbledon 2009
3. australian open 2012
4. wimbledon 2012
5. olympic gold 2012

Fix your avatar.

Offline FreeBird

• Tennis God
Rafael Nadal foundation for the Slamless, Goldless and Greedy
« Reply #102 on: July 19, 2012, 07:59:30 PM »
Given the latest revelation, maybe it wasn't the football after all (could it be - the first time Shank is wrong???).  Dropping out of the Olympics after a near 3 week break?  Seems possible that Rafa was injured during (or before?) his 2nd round exit.
Good luck on the court is nice to have, but it's usually extraneous when playing against Baker.

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #103 on: July 19, 2012, 08:18:38 PM »
Given the latest revelation, maybe it wasn't the football after all (could it be - the first time Shank is wrong???).  Dropping out of the Olympics after a near 3 week break?  Seems possible that Rafa was injured during (or before?) his 2nd round exit.

Nadal's goose is cooked. He's done, stick a fork in him. Finito. Fin.

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #104 on: July 20, 2012, 05:50:17 AM »
That's was my immediate 'jump to conclusion' when he lost.
He looked so completely agitated and out of focus.
Usually the case when confidence is low due to injury or personal distress.
I think he carries around more nagging injuries than he's willing to let on.
Small wonder considering his style of practice/play.
Shame on you Uncle Toni for taking such a beautiful physical specimen and competitor and turning him into a grinder!!! :)~
CONK da ball!!!

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #105 on: July 20, 2012, 03:25:12 PM »
Mods - can you delete this useless thread?

Offline medwatt

• Tennis God
  • I am the most beautiful
« Reply #106 on: July 20, 2012, 09:48:14 PM »
I concur. This thread is disgraceful and shows disrespect both to players' achievements and to their fans. It shows someone who is self-centered and looks at everything in disdain.
This place is for tennis discussions. If Nadal is donating championships, then what is there to discuss ??
The world awaits no genius

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #107 on: July 20, 2012, 10:45:35 PM »
This thread was started by Nadal fans. Lol. They would probably think I was bias if I deleted their thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #108 on: July 21, 2012, 01:56:03 AM »
This thread was started by Nadal fans. Lol. They would probably think I was bias if I deleted their thread.

Dallas - exercise your POWAH!!!!

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #109 on: July 21, 2012, 07:04:37 AM »
I concur. This thread is disgraceful and shows disrespect both to players' achievements and to their fans. It shows someone who is self-centered and looks at everything in disdain.
This place is for tennis discussions. If Nadal is donating championships, then what is there to discuss ??
What on earth gave you that idea??? :confused1:
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #110 on: July 21, 2012, 12:47:36 PM »

Dallas - exercise your POWAH!!!!

look at yourself you imbecilic clown.......is there anybody on this forum who you din't go on attacking after? you attacked babble in the past, you attacked falcon in the past and you attacked whoever did not buy your tardism.......now you have been attacking me for quite a few days.......take your MTF fedtardism elsewhere........you are really not needed here, troll.......

i have my opinions to make and i believe nadal has donated slams to his rivals........if you believe that your god has donated something similarly, go on make a thread........nobody is stopping you but the thing with you is you can only troll, you cannot discuss the game........
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 12:48:30 PM by Start da Game »
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #111 on: July 21, 2012, 12:54:06 PM »
This thread was started by Nadal fans. Lol. They would probably think I was a badass if I deleted their thread.

Oh, you are a badass Mama! :rofl_2:
CONK da ball!!!

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #112 on: July 21, 2012, 05:15:15 PM »
look at yourself you imbecilic clown.......is there anybody on this forum who you din't go on attacking after? you attacked babble in the past, you attacked falcon in the past and you attacked whoever did not buy your tardism.......now you have been attacking me for quite a few days.......take your MTF fedtardism elsewhere........you are really not needed here, troll.......

i have my opinions to make and i believe nadal has donated slams to his rivals........if you believe that your god has donated something similarly, go on make a thread........nobody is stopping you but the thing with you is you can only troll, you cannot discuss the game........

Poor persecuted Shankar, everyone always ganging up on him all his life. He can't even find rest-bit on a tennis forum.  :innocent:

Offline phoneix

• Tennis Player
« Reply #113 on: July 21, 2012, 05:18:50 PM »
Every player 'donates' matches to their opponent when they don't play their best. Every player suffers setbacks due to injuries.

The whole point of the tennis season is to see who can perform at the highest level, over many tournaments. That's what tennis is: a test of physical and mental endurance.

If you fail the test, then you can say "if only I was fitter/stronger/less prone to injuries", but it doesn't mean anything because you've still failed. It's like reminiscing about the failed shot you hit on match point. You could have won the match, but you didn't.

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #114 on: July 21, 2012, 05:25:26 PM »
What Shankar is forgetting is that Nadal has always needed to redline his body to beat Federer on non-clay surfaces. In fact that months-long redlining from 08 to 09 is what broke him in the first place and it's happened again. The more worrying part is that he had to redline his game on clay to beat Djokovic and that's a very worrying sign for his future.

Offline FreeBird

• Tennis God
« Reply #115 on: July 21, 2012, 11:12:00 PM »
Shame on you Uncle Toni for taking such a beautiful physical specimen and competitor and turning him into a grinder!!! :)~

I think MT hit the nail on the head.  Every one of Rafa's issues, and consequently his 'donations', has its root in the way he plays the game.  The sad part is that he doesn't have to play that way, he just chooses to.
Good luck on the court is nice to have, but it's usually extraneous when playing against Baker.

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #116 on: July 22, 2012, 01:28:55 AM »
vamos to the destroyer and gen. swish.....

affirmative general shanks, general swish, general lugburz, and general tennis fan.

general death the destroyer of dreams and good homes is here. carry on the fight generals so they we can show them----the nutless and the legless ejacuzees--- the light.

PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline Fedsuperfan

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #117 on: July 22, 2012, 02:22:58 AM »
Read somewhere that nadal was having multiple mri during wimbledon. Nadal only lost whenever he  has fitness issues  ..-).

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #118 on: July 22, 2012, 08:54:50 AM »

Poor persecuted Shankar, everyone always ganging up on him all his life. He can't even find rest-bit on a tennis forum.  :innocent:

correct.......i am the one who made an account called nadfanforever........i am the one who made double accounts to troll at MTF and got banned........i am the one who got my arse kicked out from tennis dot com, talk tennis and every other forum known to tennis fans.......

once again, just look at yourself and stop attacking me........why not let me and other knowledgeable posters teach you things before federer which you probably missed? that way you can start discussing instead of trolling........

Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #119 on: July 22, 2012, 09:00:59 AM »
What Shankar is forgetting is that Nadal has always needed to redline his body to beat Federer on non-clay surfaces. In fact that months-long redlining from 08 to 09 is what broke him in the first place and it's happened again. The more worrying part is that he had to redline his game on clay to beat Djokovic and that's a very worrying sign for his future.

he din't redline anything........he just happened to hit his absolute peak and overplayed during that period.......there was a time in 2008 when he played 5 straight weeks making semifinals or better at every event with us open being the concluding event........

once he started in montecarlo 2008, he kept playing and playing and playing just about every event until he stopped himself in roland garros 2009........that reduced what would been a solid three year peak to one year, like a clown........he still managed 3 slams in 2010 with average tennis but he never played at that 2008 level ever again........

p.s. you never see any nadal fan framing that montecarlo 2008 - rome 2009 as his peak and giving the non-peak excuse for defeats outside that period........we all gave credit to djokovic last year even though we knew nadal was playing some of the most hopeless tennis particularly on clay last year........