Author Topic: Rafael Nadal foundation for the Slamless and Greedy  (Read 11699 times)

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
Re: Rafael Nadal foundation for the Slamless, Goldless and Greedy
« Reply #140 on: July 24, 2012, 03:31:53 AM »
Just saw that the title has been modified.  ..-)

Slamless must be Andy.
Greedy is Roger, I guess.
Goldless is Nole???

Or is Nole Greedy and Roger Goldless?  :confused1:

right about murray, nole is just goldless and your favourite fits in both G categories....... :hysterical:
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline oracle86

• Tennis Pro
  • The Mystery Knight
    • Twitter
« Reply #141 on: July 24, 2012, 03:36:19 AM »

Slamless must be Andy.
Goldless is Nole???

right about murray, nole is just goldless and your favourite fits in both G categories....... :hysterical:

Well, Roger isn't Goldless.  ;-()

Have you forgotten this?

Olympics Doubles Final Highlights

Maybe you can say he is "Singles Goldless".  :)~
''If somebody says I am better than Roger, I think this person don't know nothing about tennis'' - Rafael Nadal

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #142 on: July 24, 2012, 04:00:07 AM »
well i have noticed that nadal's injuries are connected to things other than merely the surface alone........

of course continual play on hardcourts without gaps is brutal than continual play on clay but still i say 5 weeks of clay tennis inside 45 days is a little too much........what else is the reason for his current injury if not that?

there is no need to cut down hardcourt tennis entirely or drastically, what needs to be done is sufficient spacing between events........

hercules, muster is nothing compared to nadal........i never liked the comparison, general........nadal is three times stronger than muster both physically and mentally........

nadal is just a foolish scheduler and nothing else........whenever he plays too much regardless of the surface, he gets injured........he played a brutal final in australia and took some rest after that........he was fine for both IW and miami.........that's the point i am making........
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

Offline oracle86

• Tennis Pro
  • The Mystery Knight
    • Twitter
« Reply #143 on: July 24, 2012, 06:19:44 AM »
nadal is just a foolish scheduler and nothing else........whenever he plays too much regardless of the surface, he gets injured........he played a brutal final in australia and took some rest after that........he was fine for both IW and miami.........that's the point i am making........

He was NOT fine in Miami. He withdrew from the semi due to tendinitis in his left knee.

http://tennis.si.com/2012/03/30/five-for-friday-rafael-nadal-withdraws-miami/

He also had knee pain before the Australian Open.
''If somebody says I am better than Roger, I think this person don't know nothing about tennis'' - Rafael Nadal

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #144 on: July 24, 2012, 06:22:59 AM »

He was NOT fine in Miami. He withdrew from the semi due to tendinitis in his left knee.

then he must have played doubles or something in miami.......doubles, mixed doubles and exhibitions are unnecessary........he just needs to play singles tennis and space his events better........that's what i meant.......whenever he overloads his schedule, he pays.......

EDIT - checked it.......he actually played and won doubles title in indian wells along with his semifinal showing in singles there........went to miami the following week and played singles and doubles again........that's it what more does anyone want to get injured? not even federer or djokovic(who are not injury prone like rafa) did that once in their careers.......
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 06:29:59 AM by Start da Game »

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #145 on: July 24, 2012, 06:35:56 AM »

Slamless must be Andy.
Goldless is Nole???

Well, Roger isn't Goldless.  ;-()

Have you forgotten this?

Olympics Doubles Final Highlights

Maybe you can say he is "Singles Goldless".  :)~

that is wawrinka's gold......

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #146 on: August 15, 2012, 11:14:55 AM »
updated list of slam donations: 

1. roland garros 2009
2. wimbledon 2009
3. australian open 2012
4. wimbledon 2012
5. olympic gold 2012
6. us open 2012

it's just sucks to see that he is donating slam after slam........a player who should be sitting on top of 15 slams by now is still stuck at 11 and is throwing away slams like crazy........

rafito, enjoy your indian wells doubles title, barcelona title and other chicken s**t titles for which you risked your knees........

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #147 on: August 15, 2012, 11:21:19 AM »
don't want to sound as a dick shank, but you asked for it. All the time picking on other players for not staying healthy and calling them names.

I already told you, its not nice feeling when your favorite skips so many tours due to injury.
But I wish Rafa speed recovery, and feel sorry for his fans ...
In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #148 on: August 15, 2012, 11:31:24 AM »
i don't understand what you exactly meant with that post but i don't feel sad for him at all........it's not like he is unfortunately struck with an injury or something........he invited injuries by overplaying and this was like 1000th time he did that........i am losing patience because i am tired of backing a clown who keeps repeating the same mistake........

nobody asked him to go after every stupid title when there were bigger things awaiting........he deserves to sit out........

the only people who i feel sorry for the innocent rafa fan kids who don't know all this and will be worried with this........rafa has a huge following among kids under 12 years........

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #149 on: August 15, 2012, 11:33:32 AM »
you mean you are totally fine with him being away from tours, and not watching him play? Lucky you...

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #150 on: August 15, 2012, 11:38:41 AM »
you mean you are totally fine with him being away from tours, and not watching him play? Lucky you...

when he himself is careless and invites troubles, why should i or any nadal fan feel sorry for him? of course i miss him in action but i am not 1% sorry for him because this is not an unexpected injury and he himself invited it........

Offline oracle86

• Tennis Pro
  • The Mystery Knight
    • Twitter
« Reply #151 on: August 15, 2012, 11:41:20 AM »
updated list of slam donations

1. roland garros 2009
2. wimbledon 2009
3. australian open 2012
4. wimbledon 2012
5. olympic gold 2012
6. us open 2012

it's just sucks to see that he is donating slam after slam........a player who should be sitting on top of 15 slams by now is still stuck at 11 and is throwing away slams like crazy........

Olympics gold is not a Slam.

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #152 on: August 15, 2012, 04:40:35 PM »
More trolling ,keep it up Shanks.
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline masterclass

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #153 on: August 16, 2012, 09:13:20 AM »

then he must have played doubles or something in miami.......doubles, mixed doubles and exhibitions are unnecessary........he just needs to play singles tennis and space his events better........that's what i meant.......whenever he overloads his schedule, he pays.......

EDIT - checked it.......he actually played and won doubles title in indian wells along with his semifinal showing in singles there........went to miami the following week and played singles and doubles again........that's it what more does anyone want to get injured? not even federer or djokovic(who are not injury prone like rafa) did that once in their careers.......

And doubles again general shanks, just before Wimbledon in Halle...
Another reason why Nadal really shouldn't play doubles... With his singles conditioned brain, he obviously forgets that Marcel was on the court.
Probably the collision is not good for the knee either.

Respectfully,
masterclass
Legends of Tennis

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #154 on: August 16, 2012, 09:52:19 AM »
Honestly I think Rosol might be the last match Nadal ever played.
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #155 on: August 16, 2012, 10:23:20 AM »
yeah MC I posted that video while ago in vamos rafa thread, hilarious  :rofl_2:
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 10:24:42 AM by Lugburz »

TOMMY HAAS

Offline EnriqueIG8

• Tennis God
  • Tots Units Fem Força
« Reply #156 on: August 16, 2012, 10:31:52 AM »
Cheers Shankar and John, I found my way to these forums as well.
Fill In The Draw @ T4U
Ranking: #1 (High: #1)
Titles: 7 [Australian Open, Auckland, Zagreb, San Jose, Marseille, Delray Beach & MS Monte Carlo]

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #157 on: August 16, 2012, 12:13:19 PM »
is that javier? welcome my friend, you have found the right place........how have you been?

@masterclass 

general mc, he will never learn........he doesn't know how to plan a full tennis season........it's also slightly shameful that he carries a tag "never stayed injury-free a full season" in his career thus far.......

Offline masterclass

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #158 on: August 16, 2012, 01:07:54 PM »
Cheers Shankar and John, I found my way to these forums as well.

Cheers Javier!  Welcome.  It's a great site here, even if not many posters yet.  I think it will grow well.
Most everybody is cool here.

Respectfully,
masterclass
Legends of Tennis

Offline EnriqueIG8

• Tennis God
  • Tots Units Fem Força
« Reply #159 on: August 16, 2012, 01:18:58 PM »
is that javier? welcome my friend, you have found the right place........how have you been?

@masterclass 

general mc, he will never learn........he doesn't know how to plan a full tennis season........it's also slightly shameful that he carries a tag "never stayed injury-free a full season" in his career thus far.......

Spot on general Shanks. Itza mee, Javier!

I have been great my friend, tennis wise I haven't followed a lot the last 2 weeks since I have been on holidays.

I am really sorry for the Clay Warrior though. Tennis is just not the same without him.
Fill In The Draw @ T4U
Ranking: #1 (High: #1)
Titles: 7 [Australian Open, Auckland, Zagreb, San Jose, Marseille, Delray Beach & MS Monte Carlo]