Author Topic: Rafael Nadal foundation for the Slamless and Greedy  (Read 11680 times)

Offline EnriqueIG8

• Tennis God
  • Tots Units Fem Força
Re: Rafael Nadal foundation for the Slamless, Goldless and Greedy
« Reply #160 on: August 16, 2012, 01:21:56 PM »
Cheers Shankar and John, I found my way to these forums as well.

Cheers Javier!  Welcome.  It's a great site here, even if not many posters yet.  I think it will grow well.
Most everybody is cool here.

Respectfully,
masterclass

Dzen dobry Sir John. I notice this site is great. We can have big avatars, but I miss a multi quote button?

I need to have some time to figure out this site but so far so good.

It already has 5 Titan members as far as I know of;

generalito Clay Death, the high priest of death
general Shanks, commander of the Indian troups
general Lugburz, emperor of Luxemburg
general Javier, La Maquina de Guerra or the war machine

and last but not least

Sir John, King of Poland and creator of 2 golden princesses

VAMOS! to a fresh start
Fill In The Draw @ T4U
Ranking: #1 (High: #1)
Titles: 7 [Australian Open, Auckland, Zagreb, San Jose, Marseille, Delray Beach & MS Monte Carlo]

Offline mav140

• Tennis God
« Reply #161 on: August 16, 2012, 01:25:32 PM »
What I don't understand about you Shank is that you keep on saying he is donating all of these slams... If it were RG I would agree.. Wimbledon is a different story, he hasn't had that much success that that on clay... So grass is "questionable".. the only Slams I would consider naming "donated" by Nadal would be RG.. Nadal has only won ONE USO and ONE AO... so stating that he is donating any of these slams, including Wimbledon is just ridiculous, he will always be a contender for any slam, but counting his previous appearances on USO and AO he is not donating anything.... heck, with one major each, these shouldn't be considered donated, even Wimby.

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #162 on: August 16, 2012, 01:32:11 PM »
What I don't understand about you Shank is that you keep on saying he is donating all of these slams... If it were RG I would agree.. Wimbledon is a different story, he hasn't had that much success that that on clay... So grass is "questionable".. the only Slams I would consider naming "donated" by Nadal would be RG.. Nadal has only won ONE USO and ONE AO... so stating that he is donating any of these slams, including Wimbledon is just ridiculous, he will always be a contender for any slam, but counting his previous appearances on USO and AO he is not donating anything.... heck, with one major each, these shouldn't be considered donated, even Wimby.

I agree.

As much as I like shanks, and he knows it, I find this whole thread to be offensive to the other players.
No doubt Nadal is always high contender when it comes to the Slams, but its just very ridiculous to call it donation whenever he looses early or whenever he's out of the tour. 
In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline masterclass

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #163 on: August 16, 2012, 02:03:29 PM »

I kind of would like to think Federer donated Wimbledon 2008 after Rafa had fought so hard, and Nadal returned the favor in 2009 at Roland Garros.  But... I doubt that's what really happened. ;)

Respectfully,
masterclass
Legends of Tennis

Offline masterclass

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #164 on: August 16, 2012, 02:07:09 PM »
Cheers Shankar and John, I found my way to these forums as well.

Cheers Javier!  Welcome.  It's a great site here, even if not many posters yet.  I think it will grow well.
Most everybody is cool here.

Respectfully,
masterclass

Dzen dobry Sir John. I notice this site is great. We can have big avatars, but I miss a multi quote button?

I need to have some time to figure out this site but so far so good.

It already has 5 Titan members as far as I know of;

generalito Clay Death, the high priest of death
general Shanks, commander of the Indian troups
general Lugburz, emperor of Luxemburg
general Javier, La Maquina de Guerra or the war machine

and last but not least

Sir John, King of Poland and creator of 2 golden princesses

VAMOS! to a fresh start

Thanks for the kind words Sir Javier. 
There are many excellent (Titan) posters here, I'm sure you'll get a chance to meet most of them.  The admin/moderators are top notch as well!

Respectfully,
masterclass
Legends of Tennis

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
« Reply #165 on: August 17, 2012, 10:39:19 PM »
affirmative general mc.

admin and the mods here are top flight. they are normal, healthy people with normal jobs , normal lives, and normal families. and they have one hell of a forum here.

i wish scott the very best here.

they are without the mindless blind hate infestation seen at mtf. no wonder ejacustan (gm page) is going to hell in a hand basket. its a complete laughing stock of all the forums from around the globe.

they dont even bother paying any attention to some of the greatest minds-- like general masterclass---ever seen at that forum, let alone acknowledging their concerns.

reckless blind hate, bias, and discrimination has eaten away what little sense they might have been born with.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 11:48:47 PM by hercules »

Offline medwatt

• Tennis God
  • I am the most beautiful
« Reply #166 on: August 17, 2012, 11:37:23 PM »
I believe that the intended name for this thread was "Rafael Nadal Federer donated slams". Really, who has always been winning when Rafa is not in the final. However, since general Shanks (as he is called) is a notorious anti-Federer fan, there is no need to invite criticisms.
If you argue that Rafa donated slams to Djokovic, then my friend I am sorry to say it is blatant impudence.
So that leaves Federer alone who won (or received donations) his last four slams when Nadal pleasantly decided, quite beneficently along with the rest of the draw, to donate the title to Federer.
I would have had no problems had this thread being named as I claimed otherwise I see it as gross impertinence towards Djokovic.
The world awaits no genius

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #167 on: November 18, 2012, 01:22:29 PM »
another donation in the form of davis cup title to czech republic.......
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
Re: Rafael Nadal foundation for the Slamless and Greedy
« Reply #168 on: December 22, 2012, 02:18:11 AM »
affirmative. :)

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #169 on: December 24, 2012, 09:12:58 AM »
nice bump that, hercules........he has certainly donated a lot of slams for the greedy and needy........let's hope he shuts down this foundation as soon as possible........
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #170 on: December 24, 2012, 09:53:20 AM »
he refuses to learn from his own blunders general shanks.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #171 on: December 28, 2012, 11:27:42 AM »
2013 australia open is de-asterisked effective now.........whoever wins the AO, the title is surely not a donation this time.........

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #172 on: December 28, 2012, 01:34:15 PM »
2013 australia open is de-asterisked effective now.........whoever wins the AO, the title is surely not a donation this time.........

It is a donation for Federer IF he can beat Djoko in the final.
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline phoneix

• Tennis Player
« Reply #173 on: December 28, 2012, 02:07:23 PM »
If Nadal is a title contender then his withdrawal creates an asterisk, according to your criteria. We can't just add and remove asterisks when we like, now can we?

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #174 on: December 29, 2012, 01:40:45 AM »
he is not a title contender anymore with this newly acquired cowardly persona from his uncle........

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #175 on: December 29, 2012, 04:25:54 PM »
he is not a title contender anymore with this newly acquired cowardly persona from his uncle........

With friends like you.... Poor Nadal.... :rofl_2:

Offline phoneix

• Tennis Player
« Reply #176 on: December 29, 2012, 06:30:16 PM »
But I presume he would have been a contender if he hadn't got this stomach virus.

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #177 on: December 29, 2012, 07:11:01 PM »
He coulda a been a contender!
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline tio_toni

• Tennis Player
« Reply #178 on: January 02, 2013, 01:08:12 AM »
Nadal has done a lot of good through his foundations, but his endorsement of alcoholic beverages and gambling websites is a disgrace.