Author Topic: Answer to age old question of....  (Read 1929 times)

Online monstertruck

• Tennis God
Answer to age old question of....
« on: July 01, 2012, 11:46:55 AM »
Does a bear s**t in the woods?

Apparently not on.  On Friday night, this deposit was made on my front lawn by a bear that burst through a neighbors fence after consuming some bird seed.
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
Re: Answer to age old question of....
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 01:18:00 PM »
tasty!

Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline ashwin#1

• Tennis God
  • The Best
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 12:07:49 AM »
aww man !! just saw this pic right before dinner.. :Confused:

NOT COOL !! :)>>>>
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

Offline tammywilson52

• Tennis Player
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2012, 04:27:15 AM »
Yuck... :zipped:

Online monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2012, 06:01:26 AM »
Yuck... :zipped:
They were the size of tennis balls! :scared:
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Mark_S

• Tennis Player
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2014, 02:01:39 AM »
 :confused1:

the next time it can be a human that gets scared at seeing the bear and makes those  ;-()

Online monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2015, 05:07:17 AM »
Mama bear and cub spotted in the woods where I walk/exercise not 100 yards from my house. :)) :scared:
Perhaps I'll wait 'til sun up to venture out today.....
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2015, 12:48:00 AM »
Mama bear and cub spotted in the woods where I walk/exercise not 100 yards from my house. :)) :scared:
:rofl_2: haha yes, bears are dangerous and some people think they are pets, i saw some real footage on TV where some camper dude gave food to a bear in a forest you know like to a pigeon and his wife was like come back in the car pappy, next thing is big screaming and next images were of pappy's torn off hand or some gory pictures like that....

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2015, 01:40:41 AM »
lol there was this Timothy Treadwell guy, he was messing around the bears for too long and both he and his gf were killed by a bear.... I saw his stuff, basically he was an animal molester like Steve Irwin but he did it only to bears....  Human ignorance has no limits......    Lol i was always facepalming at Irwin too, even when he wasn't dead..... once in some TV show they played a prank on him that some rich sheik or something went to visit his park and he started to tease a crocodile but the joke in the prank was that the sheik remained unimpressed, and he started teasing the crocodile in even more ridiculous ways, tbh that was outright painful to watch.....

Online monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2015, 06:07:27 AM »
:rofl_2: haha yes, bears are dangerous and some people think they are pets, i saw some real footage on TV where some camper dude gave food to a bear in a forest you know like to a pigeon and his wife was like come back in the car pappy, next thing is big screaming and next images were of pappy's torn off hand or some gory pictures like that....
Yup.
They are not 'cute little pets'.
CONK da ball!!!

Online monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2015, 06:08:21 AM »
lol there was this Timothy Treadwell guy, he was messing around the bears for too long and both he and his gf were killed by a bear.... I saw his stuff, basically he was an animal molester like Steve Irwin but he did it only to bears....  Human ignorance has no limits......    Lol i was always facepalming at Irwin too, even when he wasn't dead..... once in some TV show they played a prank on him that some rich sheik or something went to visit his park and he started to tease a crocodile but the joke in the prank was that the sheik remained unimpressed, and he started teasing the crocodile in even more ridiculous ways, tbh that was outright painful to watch.....
Was that the dude that 'lived with the grizzlies'?
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2015, 09:05:00 AM »
yes, i saw in a talk show the  host asked him if he wasn't scared the bears were gonna eat him and i saw the fear on his face.... guy had been pushing his luck for too long, i'm just really sorry for the young fellow.... there was even a sound recording of their death, he told his gf to run but she didn't leave him  :depressed:

Online monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2015, 09:17:52 AM »
yes, i saw in a talk show the  host asked him if he wasn't scared the bears were gonna eat him and i saw the fear on his face.... guy had been pushing his luck for too long, i'm just really sorry for the young fellow.... there was even a sound recording of their death, he told his gf to run but she didn't leave him  :depressed:
Yeah, I saw the documentary.
Dude was a true nutter.
Paid the price.
CONK da ball!!!